Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread 08:17 - Apr 19 with 13461 viewsmarchamjack

Just thought I'd start it early before tonight.

Jackharris - feel free to take it over and do it properly.

C'mon The Foxes!

All this cheering for different teams now is getting wearing.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 08:41 - Apr 19 with 6174 viewsbyron

Saints to win 2-1 🙏

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 08:42 - Apr 19 with 6173 viewsJesusJack

I can't be the only one properly bricking it?!

There's a very realistic possibility of Soton being above us before we play Chelsea.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 09:15 - Apr 19 with 6128 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 08:42 - Apr 19 by JesusJack

I can't be the only one properly bricking it?!

There's a very realistic possibility of Soton being above us before we play Chelsea.

Statistically that must be a very low possibility. They've only won 5 all season, so 2 in the next 2 is a long shot. But this is football and anything can happen on the day. Understand the nerves though for sure.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 09:25 - Apr 19 with 6107 viewsJesusJack

Flip it around. Say we were playing Leicester/Bournemouth next and Soton had Man City/Chelsea. Most would be confident of us picking up 4-6 points and them none.

People are very inconsistent when it comes to predictions at this time of year. Apparently we can beat anybody but other teams will come up against a wall.

It can go either way, but I think a lot of our fans are seeing games as foregone conclusions. A lot of football yet to be played.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 9:37]

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 09:33 - Apr 19 with 6087 viewsJethroJack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 08:41 - Apr 19 by byron

Saints to win 2-1 🙏

Correct score, wrong winner, the game is at Leicester.
ps.1-2 Forest.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 9:34]
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 10:20 - Apr 19 with 6000 viewssainthelens

I'll say that this is THE most important game of our season , and we ain't even playing.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 5961 viewsJesusJack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 10:20 - Apr 19 by sainthelens

I'll say that this is THE most important game of our season , and we ain't even playing.

I'd say it's akin to the Hull vs Sunderland match last season.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 11:24 - Apr 19 with 5917 viewssherpajacob

https://www.oddschecker.com/tips/football/premier-league/20180417-leicester-v-so

a 1-1 draw is being tipped.

I would take that result now without hesitation.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 12:17 - Apr 19 with 5859 viewsBarryTownSwam

Leicester feel they can get a UEFA Cup spot so have something to play for. I live 20 miles from Leicester and going to the game with a Foxes supporting client (hospitality) and will probably find the game more tense than my client ! 0-0 from me. Remember that Soton have another big game on Sunday, a cup semi-final, and that may be some distraction by some players. Teaching the FA Cup final is a huge deal ! Come On You Foxes 👍
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:18]
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 13:25 - Apr 19 with 5728 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 12:17 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Leicester feel they can get a UEFA Cup spot so have something to play for. I live 20 miles from Leicester and going to the game with a Foxes supporting client (hospitality) and will probably find the game more tense than my client ! 0-0 from me. Remember that Soton have another big game on Sunday, a cup semi-final, and that may be some distraction by some players. Teaching the FA Cup final is a huge deal ! Come On You Foxes 👍
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:18]

Not to mention the Puel factor.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 14:35 - Apr 19 with 5664 viewsbyron

But like you lot last year wasn’t it? Didn’t you have less points than now with 5 games left?

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 5659 viewsbyron

Now now, think of the 6 easy points you will get next season.....

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 14:45 - Apr 19 with 5639 viewsunion_jack

Unfortunately I can see only one winner tonight. Hate to be negative but I think Soton will be up for it more.

It's a big shame that Huddersfield won on the weekend because I'd have them to go down with Stoke and WBA.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 14:58 - Apr 19 with 5622 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

1-1.

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 with 5563 viewsmax936

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 08:41 - Apr 19 by byron

Saints to win 2-1 🙏

You can fuk off, but you may well be right on this one Leicester are a bit hot on cold and Hughes has sharpened Saints up, that defeat by Chelsea the weekend after leading 2-0 is hopefully still hurting though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 16:04 - Apr 19 with 5554 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 by max936

You can fuk off, but you may well be right on this one Leicester are a bit hot on cold and Hughes has sharpened Saints up, that defeat by Chelsea the weekend after leading 2-0 is hopefully still hurting though.

3-0 Leicester Mahrez 2 and 1 for Albert.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 16:14 - Apr 19 with 5530 viewssP7qupUf

Think Leicester's front line will have too much for them. Saints pretty ropey at the back. Home win for me.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 16:20 - Apr 19 with 5511 viewssherpajacob

I've always liked that Jamie Vardy.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 16:28 - Apr 19 with 5487 viewsfbreath

Tonight I will be munching Walkers crisps in return for a Leicester win

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 5443 viewsbyron

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 by max936

If they do win you lot will go uber squeaky that’s for sure. I doubt they will win though, you lot still have that lucky heather

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:18 - Apr 19 with 5437 viewsJackfath

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 by byron

If they do win you lot will go uber squeaky that’s for sure. I doubt they will win though, you lot still have that lucky heather

You've got the pegs you six fingered, limp legged, buck toothed cretin.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 5415 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:18 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

You've got the pegs you six fingered, limp legged, buck toothed cretin.

That's no way to talk to Loyal Dwight

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:47 - Apr 19 with 5390 viewsSwanjaxs

1-0 Southampton, Charlie Austin to score coming off the bench in the last 15 minutes 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:56 - Apr 19 with 5364 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bollocks - was hoping for a relaxing evening.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:16 - Apr 19 with 5306 viewsDippy

If Vardy and Mahrez can turn up.. it would be of great help.. but looking at the slowness of the 2 CBs.. Saints look certain to score.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024