Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Due Dilligence on Roque Mesa 17:07 - Apr 19 with 5373 viewsCARDAN

I have recently been on holiday in Tenerife where the subject of Swansea city came up with some of the locals who supported Las Palmas.
Indeed some of the people were acquiantace's of Roque Mesa. when i told them that his experience with us had gone a bit pear shaped they laughed as apparently in certain circles within the Canary Islands he is well known for a party hard drinking lifestyle.
My point is this, if some strangers who know him are telling me this then who the hell does our due dilligence on transfers when spending millions of pounds.
It seems if the rumours are true about his love of the ale whilst in Swansea then all of this mess could have been avoided.
Due Dilligence on Roque Mesa on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 933 viewsairedale

I hope he comes back. Its his round.
Due Dilligence on Roque Mesa on 19:06 - Apr 20 with 858 viewsPrivate_Partz

Due Dilligence on Roque Mesa on 21:18 - Apr 19 by Rancid

When i posted on here just after he signed that he was a pisshead and the police were called to his house to quash a disturbance, I was cursed and called all sorts.

Why the phuck would I have made that up ffs.

Of course though all the tomato cans on here knew better and I was talking shite.

There's something massive about to happen at the club before long too but I'll never post it on here as I'm a fantasist and a troublemaker.

I think the problem is that so many speculate on here and tell absolute whoppers that you get that sort of reaction.
If only you had a video of Roque standing on his Derwen Fawr balcony waving his cock at passing motorists then you might not have been met with such scepticism. ;-)
If this ground breaker comes off your reputation may get a lift.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Due Dilligence on Roque Mesa on 11:11 - Apr 21 with 699 viewsBobby_Fischer

Don't be silly, if you don't think Mesa is great - you just don't understand football....

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024