Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? 19:31 - Apr 19 with 1873 viewsWxmJax

Looks like it's closing down.

DON'T RENEW. Unfortunately I did last Friday for 3 months.
I've put this on footy board because I watch the footy on it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:42 - Apr 19 with 1850 viewsjackpot

Just getting Leicester v Southampton on it so its not true.
Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:49 - Apr 19 with 1833 viewslifelong

Taken a while to load up but working fine now.
Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:50 - Apr 19 with 1830 viewsbluenile

Down on my IPTV at the moment

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:54 - Apr 19 with 1822 viewsJackfath

Working marvellously here, as usual.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:57 - Apr 19 with 1811 viewspikeypaul

Working perfect

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:00 - Apr 19 with 1797 viewsJack123

How do you say ' looks like it's closing down'? I know a few people left the other day, but the fella who runs it explained what was going on, and I thought that was the end of that.

libera nos a malo

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:03 - Apr 19 with 1783 viewspencoedjack

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:50 - Apr 19 by bluenile

Down on my IPTV at the moment

You using IPTV through a firestock fella ? If so which channel is it on ?

Ta
Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:08 - Apr 19 with 1771 viewsepaul

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:03 - Apr 19 by pencoedjack

Ta

English comms on skynet sports 5 you can get hd with foriegn comms on other channels Bien 5

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:09 - Apr 19 with 1768 viewsmax936

Fine here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:10 - Apr 19 with 1763 viewsWxmJax

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 19:42 - Apr 19 by jackpot

Just getting Leicester v Southampton on it so its not true.

Glad you're getting picture, I'll try again. There's a copy of the winding up order on the Facebook page and ALL the posts from the last several months have gone.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:15 - Apr 19 with 1745 viewsbluenile

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:03 - Apr 19 by pencoedjack

Ta

No, directly by IPTV on the set (Samsung). Actually it's ok now. I get the feeling Virgin block it at times, so just shut down my router for a minute then restarted it. All ok now

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:16 - Apr 19 with 1737 viewsbluenile

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:10 - Apr 19 by WxmJax

Glad you're getting picture, I'll try again. There's a copy of the winding up order on the Facebook page and ALL the posts from the last several months have gone.

They're playing tonight? Bluddy hell!

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 1699 viewsmax936

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? on 20:10 - Apr 19 by WxmJax

Hope they're gonna refund us then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone getting Flawless for tonight's game ? (n/t) on 13:47 - Apr 20 with 1489 viewsswan65split

Worked ok all game, ......they say its all rumours
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 13:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024