Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Fans Confident 22:35 - Apr 19 with 5376 viewsTheResurrection

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59733-Leicester-0-Saints-0-Post-Match
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 22:35]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Saints Fans Confident on 14:28 - Apr 20 with 1266 viewsFireboy2

Saints Fans Confident on 13:44 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

Their performances seem to have improved a bit under Hughes, although results haven't really. Tally that with the inherent pessimism to be found in these parts and you have your answer.

Things would have been easier if we'd taken our chances against Everton, but we're still very much in the driving seat for safety barring a disaster (like Jordan Ayew getting crocked/sent off again).

Bottom line is our home form is good enough to take points in all our remaining games there.

At last a positive prognosis from the good doctor
Saints Fans Confident on 14:43 - Apr 20 with 1240 viewsjack247

Saints Fans Confident on 13:44 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

Their performances seem to have improved a bit under Hughes, although results haven't really. Tally that with the inherent pessimism to be found in these parts and you have your answer.

Things would have been easier if we'd taken our chances against Everton, but we're still very much in the driving seat for safety barring a disaster (like Jordan Ayew getting crocked/sent off again).

Bottom line is our home form is good enough to take points in all our remaining games there.

I thought they were terrible last night. Leicester couldn’t be bothered and still bossed it. They must have been ok against Chelsea in fairness
Saints Fans Confident on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 1201 viewsPhil_S

Saints Fans Confident on 13:33 - Apr 20 by jack247

A lot of people are struggling with this, presumably because they’ve been a good side for the last few years.

Southampton are shit

And according to both Saints fans I work with they have been all season.

The one I had a few pints with on Tuesday night said that the writing was on the wall after 6 games when they hadn't got the points they anticipated.

I didn't see last night as I was driving back from Bristol but it is fair to say that the radio commentators were suitably scything. They played well enough for periods against Arsenal and Chelsea but ultimately picked up nothing and that - to me - finished them off

There is no way that both they and Stoke will come here and win.

We have picked up two points out of the last six and improved our position against the bottom three and that is being overlooked.
Saints Fans Confident on 15:36 - Apr 20 with 1191 viewsGlyn1

Being ghoulish, I just had a look at their fans' predictions about who was going to be relegated.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?58941-Who-do-you-think-will-be-relega

It's interesting how many were predicting our relegation a few months ago, which was understandable.

Also how it slowly, slowly dawns on them that they are in deep trouble. Their easy fixture list at the start of the season lulled them into a false sense of security.

We stay up. They go down.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Saints Fans Confident on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 1059 viewsTheResurrection

Saints Fans Confident on 15:26 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

And according to both Saints fans I work with they have been all season.

The one I had a few pints with on Tuesday night said that the writing was on the wall after 6 games when they hadn't got the points they anticipated.

I didn't see last night as I was driving back from Bristol but it is fair to say that the radio commentators were suitably scything. They played well enough for periods against Arsenal and Chelsea but ultimately picked up nothing and that - to me - finished them off

There is no way that both they and Stoke will come here and win.

We have picked up two points out of the last six and improved our position against the bottom three and that is being overlooked.

I called Saints' relegation last year.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024