Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unthinkable 23:47 - Apr 19 with 11527 viewsRancid

I wasn't gonna share this but i'm an attention seeking harlot so will.I do know 1 or 2 people who know people blah blah blah at the club and news is Leon is considering joing Warnock at Cardiff.He's wanted there and wants to go to gain valuable experience, I'm told, but is concerned about his loyalty to Swansea and his welcome at Cardiff.

I don't care if you don't believe it or want to believe it but it's what I've been told.
The unthinkable on 11:51 - Apr 20 with 2700 viewsMrSwerve

The unthinkable on 11:31 - Apr 20 by costalotta

Brian Atley
Warren Feeney
Paul Maddy

Probably others too.

There's one playing for them now - Jazz Richards.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The unthinkable on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 2636 viewsbyron

Maybe he wants to

Benny

The REAL unthinkable on 12:56 - Apr 20 with 2630 viewsbyron

The REAL unthinkable on 11:40 - Apr 20 by sainthelens

Say something different and interesting cos you bore the shyte outa most on here.

I already gave my opinion on Leon, can’t see it. Good player in his day but what can he offer? Better off with you lot gett8ng involved with academies etc. A real life story showing what you can do from the lower leagues.

Benny

The unthinkable on 12:57 - Apr 20 with 2626 viewsbyron

More like 8 years....

Benny

The unthinkable on 13:05 - Apr 20 with 2617 viewsmajorraglan

Chris Marustick and Roger Gibbins were swapped by the clubs, while Linden Jones who was an ex Cardiff player ended up joining Swansea in a community engagement role.

I think that players will continue to move between the clubs, because if they are settled in the area and don’t want to move away there aren't a lot of other options. I think it’s something that would be more likely to happen if one of the clubs was at a higher level than the other, for example solid pro at one club coming towards the end of their career dropping down a division or 2 to continue playing. If a player makes the switch and performs to a high standard, then I think the fans at the new team will accept the player.
The unthinkable on 13:12 - Apr 20 with 2602 viewsjack247

The unthinkable on 12:54 - Apr 20 by byron

Maybe he wants to

Who could blame him. He’d be a key player for years in that side
The REAL unthinkable on 13:36 - Apr 20 with 2569 viewspencoedjack

The REAL unthinkable on 12:56 - Apr 20 by byron

I already gave my opinion on Leon, can’t see it. Good player in his day but what can he offer? Better off with you lot gett8ng involved with academies etc. A real life story showing what you can do from the lower leagues.

Indeed a player from the 'lower leagues' has made more top flight appearances than your shi tty football club has managed in over 50 years.

Move along scummer
The unthinkable on 13:53 - Apr 20 with 2547 viewsbyron

I meant that as a compliment to him you f in tool. There aren’t a huge number of players that can move up from the basement to the top league in consecutive years almost, most get disposed of along the way as they can’t make the step up. I believe Leon did. Him and Williams were your rocks and you’d be a buffoon to chastise them both just for moving on.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

The unthinkable on 14:10 - Apr 20 with 2527 viewspencoedjack

The unthinkable on 13:53 - Apr 20 by byron

I meant that as a compliment to him you f in tool. There aren’t a huge number of players that can move up from the basement to the top league in consecutive years almost, most get disposed of along the way as they can’t make the step up. I believe Leon did. Him and Williams were your rocks and you’d be a buffoon to chastise them both just for moving on.

Who gives a fuk about a half hearted compliment/view from a sad Bassey who never goes to games & spends hours on end on Swansea City forum

As I said move along scummer
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:47]
The unthinkable on 14:39 - Apr 20 with 2505 viewsItchySphincter

The unthinkable on 06:56 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

Leon would not play anything like Colin W anker if he ever managed so don’t see what he’d gain .......so I could never see it happening.

Would go from hero to zero if he joined the filthy scummy bastards up the road
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:46]

No he wouldn’t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The unthinkable on 14:56 - Apr 20 with 2488 viewssainthelens

The unthinkable on 14:39 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

No he wouldn’t.

So if/ when the scum rolled up to the Liberty next season with Leon plotting our downfall, you'd applaud and wish him all the best? Never understood that happy clappy approach to ex players returning in opposition. Not right in any form.
The unthinkable on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 2478 viewsbyron

The unthinkable on 14:10 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

Who gives a fuk about a half hearted compliment/view from a sad Bassey who never goes to games & spends hours on end on Swansea City forum

As I said move along scummer
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:47]

How do you know I don’t go to games? Maybe I’m just farkin wid you? I’ve been going for 28 years.
Not so much these days I modern football isn’t for me. I like terraces, I like space which is why I felt so comfortable at ninian....lastly, I’ve barely come on here in weeks, place is like a morgue, which is apt. 💋

Benny

The unthinkable on 16:43 - Apr 20 with 2433 viewsforkbeard

Kevin Nugent is another one who crossed the divide.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 16:46]
The unthinkable on 16:51 - Apr 20 with 2420 viewsHumpty

The unthinkable on 15:06 - Apr 20 by byron

How do you know I don’t go to games? Maybe I’m just farkin wid you? I’ve been going for 28 years.
Not so much these days I modern football isn’t for me. I like terraces, I like space which is why I felt so comfortable at ninian....lastly, I’ve barely come on here in weeks, place is like a morgue, which is apt. 💋

If you like space you should love it down Legoland at the moment.
The unthinkable on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 2405 viewsswancity

Can't see anything wrong with it. Don't allow an old fashioned sheep mentality to allow your own views to be obscured. These guys are professional footballers. It's how they earn a living. If Britton takes up a role at Cardiff then good luck to him. It would be a major surprise but then it didn't stop legends like Curtis R James and Toshack playing for both Clubs. It's not stopping Jazz Richards and rightly so. It's a job. If you work for Tesco you don't have to love their burgers you know. 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The unthinkable on 19:35 - Apr 20 with 2308 viewsbyron

The unthinkable on 16:51 - Apr 20 by Humpty

If you like space you should love it down Legoland at the moment.

Strange, the last game I went to was almost 30,000 there, not many spare seats. Live on tv too, again.

Benny

The unthinkable on 19:39 - Apr 20 with 2303 viewssainthelens

The unthinkable on 19:35 - Apr 20 by byron

Strange, the last game I went to was almost 30,000 there, not many spare seats. Live on tv too, again.

Cheering on Millwall are we you sad fck ?
The unthinkable on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 2288 viewsNeathJack

The unthinkable on 19:35 - Apr 20 by byron

How did you get off?
The unthinkable on 19:57 - Apr 20 with 2273 viewsbyron

The unthinkable on 19:39 - Apr 20 by sainthelens

Cheering on Millwall are we you sad fck ?

Got mates who follow millwall. We’re you routing for Leicester the other night? No course not

Benny

The unthinkable on 20:08 - Apr 20 with 2265 viewssainthelens

The unthinkable on 19:57 - Apr 20 by byron

Got mates who follow millwall. We’re you routing for Leicester the other night? No course not

Your more concerned about Fulham than we are of Southampton. Fact.
The unthinkable on 20:24 - Apr 20 with 2244 viewsbyron

The unthinkable on 20:08 - Apr 20 by sainthelens

Your more concerned about Fulham than we are of Southampton. Fact.

We will see about that....I still expect Fulham to get 2nd. You are almost as angry as the pencoed one, are you a multi maybe?

Benny

The unthinkable on 20:40 - Apr 20 with 2232 viewssainthelens

The unthinkable on 20:24 - Apr 20 by byron

We will see about that....I still expect Fulham to get 2nd. You are almost as angry as the pencoed one, are you a multi maybe?

Chilled out me. Your the one that's on here desperate for a friend.
The unthinkable on 21:46 - Apr 20 with 2189 viewsPentyrchJack

The unthinkable on 11:39 - Apr 20 by jack247

David Penney
Tony Bird

Roger Gibbins and the perm

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The unthinkable on 22:26 - Apr 20 with 2151 viewsTNT

The unthinkable on 10:29 - Apr 20 by theloneranger

Plenty have played for both clubs without any problems, some all time greats....

Ivor Allchurch,

Alan Curtis

Robbie James

John Cornforth

Mel Charles

John Toshack

Barry Hole

Nigel Stevenson

Jason Bowen

Jimmy Gilligan

Andy Legg

Dean Saunders

Brayley Reynolds

Ian Walsh

David Giles

Dimi Konstantopoulos

Terry Boyle

Steven Jenkins

Steven Caulker

Wayne Routledge

Mark "Chopper" Harris

George Smith
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 10:34]

Oh, w*nky, w*nky,
w*nky, w*nky, w*nky, w*nky...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The unthinkable on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 2141 viewsTNT

The unthinkable on 17:00 - Apr 20 by swancity

Can't see anything wrong with it. Don't allow an old fashioned sheep mentality to allow your own views to be obscured. These guys are professional footballers. It's how they earn a living. If Britton takes up a role at Cardiff then good luck to him. It would be a major surprise but then it didn't stop legends like Curtis R James and Toshack playing for both Clubs. It's not stopping Jazz Richards and rightly so. It's a job. If you work for Tesco you don't have to love their burgers you know. 😂

byron will know all about burgers.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024