Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. 00:18 - Apr 20 with 4253 viewsomarjack

the big question remains if we'll be able pull through..let's see

Swansea .....Southampton
Man City A (L) 33 pts
Chelsea H (L) 33 pts ..... Bournemouth H (W) 32 pts
Bournemouth A (L) 33 pts ..... Everton A (D) 33 pts
Southampton H (???) ..... Swansea A (???)
Stoke H (D) ..... Man City H (D)

as you can all see..we MUST beat the Saints. not draw..but win. because when we play them both teams we'll probably be at the same points with only 1 match to go after that..

harsh times.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 0:20]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 00:36 - Apr 20 with 4223 viewsSwansNZ

Probably? Really?

We might be safe by then, who knows.

I doubt Soton will go undefeated for all their remaining games, as you think.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:17 - Apr 20 with 4063 viewsnierika

This looks like best case scenario for them and the worst case for us.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:31 - Apr 20 with 4045 viewstrinityann

We are getting closer to that trap door every year. We should just about do it, but I think there will be hearts in mouths stuff.

If we do stay up, recruitment needs to be on its A game because we need a complete new midfield. We have a maximum life span of another season after this one.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:35 - Apr 20 with 4030 viewsjack247

Southampton to get 5 points out of Bournemouth, Everton and Man City while we pick up 1 point from City, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Stoke?

We’ve got some pessimists on here, but that’s a cracker.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:54 - Apr 20 with 3993 viewssP7qupUf

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:31 - Apr 20 by trinityann

We are getting closer to that trap door every year. We should just about do it, but I think there will be hearts in mouths stuff.

If we do stay up, recruitment needs to be on its A game because we need a complete new midfield. We have a maximum life span of another season after this one.

Spot on.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 07:44 - Apr 20 with 3876 viewsJesusJack

B'muff have a big say in this now. In an ideal world, they'll be right up for the Soton game to relegate their rivals then be on the beach for us.

Unfortunately, that's unlikely to be the case and we have to be on the ball for all games to scrap for every point, starting Sunday.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 07:58 - Apr 20 with 3847 viewsMattG

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 07:44 - Apr 20 by JesusJack

B'muff have a big say in this now. In an ideal world, they'll be right up for the Soton game to relegate their rivals then be on the beach for us.

Unfortunately, that's unlikely to be the case and we have to be on the ball for all games to scrap for every point, starting Sunday.

Bournemouth will be under a lot of fan pressure to perform against Saints - south coast derby and all that. Conversely, the atmosphere which will be incredibly tense for Saints players and fans so I don't see that game being the nailed-on home win that some suggest.

Everton are much better at home than they are away - the whole Allardyce situation could change that but I would still fancy them to beat Saints on their own patch.

It's possible that they could get 4 more points before they come down to us but it's equally feasible that they will get none.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 08:25 - Apr 20 with 3773 viewsswanforthemoney

Stoke are down by the last match so we win

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 08:45 - Apr 20 with 3714 viewsTrundle10

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:35 - Apr 20 by jack247

Southampton to get 5 points out of Bournemouth, Everton and Man City while we pick up 1 point from City, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Stoke?

innit...... jesus wept.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 09:14 - Apr 20 with 3655 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why have you assumed we will lose to Chelsea when we have already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal at home who are both above Chelsea in the table.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 09:18 - Apr 20 with 3647 viewsFireboy2

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 09:14 - Apr 20 by felixstowe_jack

Why have you assumed we will lose to Chelsea when we have already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal at home who are both above Chelsea in the table.

This

I cant believe that people automatically think that we will lose this game

We will get at least a point

And fwiw we will be safe by the the soton rock up to our gaff
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 10:21 - Apr 20 with 3508 views34dfgdf54

On my stag due the weekend of the Bournemouth game, I'm praying we get something against Chelsea. I'll be getting enough sh*t as it is, I don't need to be worrying about that game as the scores are coming in.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 10:38 - Apr 20 with 3479 viewsjackjackjackjack

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 09:18 - Apr 20 by Fireboy2

This

I cant believe that people automatically think that we will lose this game

We will get at least a point

And fwiw we will be safe by the the soton rock up to our gaff

Chelsea are still going for 4th. With the quality of players they have, if they have something to play for, it's going to be tricky to get even a draw.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 10:54 - Apr 20 with 3457 viewsomarjack

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 09:14 - Apr 20 by felixstowe_jack

they've just beaten Saints and Burnley away from home..they'll beat us.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:33 - Apr 20 with 3409 viewsLoyal

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:31 - Apr 20 by trinityann

Recur is what we know it is.
Nothing will change.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:36 - Apr 20 with 3406 viewsPhil_S

Quite simply the three teams at the bottom are already down

Not mathematically but they will be soon
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:44 - Apr 20 with 3386 viewsawayjack

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 06:35 - Apr 20 by jack247

Agree. I thought I was glass half-full but still expect 5 points from last 5 games.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:46 - Apr 20 with 3375 viewslifelong

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:36 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

Quite simply the three teams at the bottom are already down

Not mathematically but they will be soon

You can’t beat a bit of confidence on a beautiful Spring day, I wish I was as confident, get nothing from the next 3 games and we are in deep trouble.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 13:01 - Apr 20 with 3279 viewsPhil_S

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 11:46 - Apr 20 by lifelong

You can’t beat a bit of confidence on a beautiful Spring day, I wish I was as confident, get nothing from the next 3 games and we are in deep trouble.

Not if Southampton and Stoke do the same thing

Neither are exactly suggesting that they will win the minimum two games they have to win

We will get something out of the next three games - enough to mean they probably need to win three out of four

#aintgonnahappen
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 15:22 - Apr 20 with 3143 viewsmonmouth

I think we’ll have to beat one out of Southampton or Stoke to seal the deal. I am convinced by a strong gut feeling that it’s going to come to the last week.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 15:24 - Apr 20 with 3137 viewsPhil_S

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 15:22 - Apr 20 by monmouth

I think we’ll have to beat one out of Southampton or Stoke to seal the deal. I am convinced by a strong gut feeling that it’s going to come to the last week.

I'm going to throw this out there but we will be safe after we beat Chelsea at the Liberty next weekend
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 16:36 - Apr 20 with 3055 viewsmonmouth

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 15:24 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

I'm going to throw this out there but we will be safe after we beat Chelsea at the Liberty next weekend

That would be just perfect.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 16:44 - Apr 20 with 3041 viewsTom1912

We'll be on 36 points after we spoil Man City's party with a 1-0 win and a 91st minute winner with our first shot on goal tomorrow
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 2924 viewsplasjack

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 16:44 - Apr 20 by Tom1912

We'll be on 36 points after we spoil Man City's party with a 1-0 win and a 91st minute winner with our first shot on goal tomorrow

We wont have a shot on target tomorrow, because we are playing Sunday.
swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 20:19 - Apr 20 with 2838 viewsSwansNZ

swansea/southampton remaining fixtures.. on 18:49 - Apr 20 by plasjack

We wont have a shot on target tomorrow, because we are playing Sunday.

We wont have a shot on target Sunday, because we are playing Man City.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024