Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn used physical punishment on his children 18:07 - Apr 20 with 2458 viewsJackfath

Doesn't sit right with me and frankly I don't want the leader of my country to be a child abuser. He should resign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43841217

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 2377 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seems there’s a group campaigning to continue to be allowed to hit kids. Weirdos.

Poll: Tory leader

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 14:56 - Apr 21 with 2223 viewsJackfath

Good to see he's resigning.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 14:56]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 2177 viewsLoyal

Parental punishment that is proportionate is not an issue. The fcking law is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 16:48 - Apr 21 with 2127 viewsmax936

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Loyal

Parental punishment that is proportionate is not an issue. The fcking law is.

Telling my eldest to get up them stairs and l don’t want to see you again till the morning as always worked well for me to be honest, although l rarely had to say it, always been good as gold thankfully.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 16:54 - Apr 21 with 2116 viewsHighjack

My children are perfectly behaved. I haven’t heard a peep out of that basement in years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 10:39 - Apr 22 with 1952 viewswaynekerr55

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 16:54 - Apr 21 by Highjack

My children are perfectly behaved. I haven’t heard a peep out of that basement in years.

Hi Josef!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 10:43 - Apr 22 with 1948 viewsLoyal

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 16:54 - Apr 21 by Highjack

Fred ?
Is that you Fred ?

Is there a Fred in the audience ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carwyn used physical punishment on his children on 23:15 - Apr 22 with 1817 viewsswansRus

There's a group called Be Reasonable banging the gong for the smacking brigade - saw one post on FB where a supporter was making a case for smacking a one year old - incredible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024