Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Fulham 19:02 - Apr 20 with 4840 viewsmax936

playing tonight, both teams playing well may be worth a watch for us footie fans, I'm gonna tune in anyway

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millwall v Fulham on 19:14 - Apr 20 with 1779 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ignore us, it looks like a cracking game.

Millwall are in form and Harris has done a great job with the squad he has. Fulham have some quality players, dominate stats but recently haven't been really blowing teams away.

I think Millwall can get something out of this game - Fulham have to win their remaining games so have to attack.
Millwall v Fulham on 19:34 - Apr 20 with 1752 viewssainthelens

Got my Fulham hat n scarf n ready to go.
Millwall v Fulham on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 1736 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hmm, white and black.

You sure it's not a Swansea scarf with a few Fulham badges on?
Millwall v Fulham on 19:47 - Apr 20 with 1732 viewssainthelens

Millwall v Fulham on 19:45 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, white and black.

Jeez, you made me chuckle.
Millwall v Fulham on 19:50 - Apr 20 with 1720 viewsBloodyhills

Shall have a glass of wine and watch this.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Millwall v Fulham on 19:53 - Apr 20 with 1707 viewsbluey_the_blue

Millwall v Fulham on 19:50 - Apr 20 by Bloodyhills

Shall have a glass of wine and watch this.

Sod wine, I'm having a few beers... and mainlining vodka...
Millwall v Fulham on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 1702 viewsbyron

Millwall v Fulham on 19:34 - Apr 20 by sainthelens

Got my Fulham hat n scarf n ready to go.

Shock horror

Benny

Millwall v Fulham on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 1697 viewsBloodyhills

LoL

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Fulham on 19:59 - Apr 20 with 1691 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 19:45 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, white and black.

Well us Jacks have only EVER worn black and white whilst you on the other hand, given your various colours and colour changes over the years you must look like something out of Joseph & his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat when you’ve got your scarves on ......blue, white, yellow, red, black etc.........pass me my sunglasses FFS 😎😎😎 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Millwall v Fulham on 20:01 - Apr 20 with 1685 viewsbluey_the_blue

I do like the original Riverside FC colours ( chocolate and gold quarters) tbh.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:03 - Apr 20 with 1678 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:01 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

I do like the original Riverside FC colours ( chocolate and gold quarters) tbh.

Bloody hell Bluey you could be Jason Donovan himself if you add chocolate and gold to that lot 😂👍

Millwall v Fulham on 20:07 - Apr 20 with 1660 viewsbluey_the_blue

Millwall v Fulham on 20:03 - Apr 20 by bonymine

Bloody hell Bluey you could be Jason Donovan himself if you add chocolate and gold to that lot 😂👍

Chocolate and Gold, Blue, Red.

That's it.

Hardly a Dulux warehouse.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:10 - Apr 20 with 1652 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:07 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Chocolate and Gold, Blue, Red.

That's it.

Hardly a Dulux warehouse.

Plus white & yellow stripe (I can never forget the sight of Phil Dwyer in that shite shirt 😉) then red & black under ‘Vincent’s Dragons’ .......Dulux colour chart there mush 😂

Millwall v Fulham on 20:11 - Apr 20 with 1648 viewsbluey_the_blue

Millwall v Fulham on 20:10 - Apr 20 by bonymine

Plus white & yellow stripe (I can never forget the sight of Phil Dwyer in that shite shirt 😉) then red & black under ‘Vincent’s Dragons’ .......Dulux colour chart there mush 😂

Hmm, blue was predominently the colour there... the white and yellow stripe shirt though was pretty cool.

Red and black? There was no black on the shirt - I'm on about shirts not shorts.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:24 - Apr 20 with 1603 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:11 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, blue was predominently the colour there... the white and yellow stripe shirt though was pretty cool.

Red and black? There was no black on the shirt - I'm on about shirts not shorts.

Well the subject initially was scarves ie simply black & white for Swansea and Fulham which represents a Club’s colours .....then Man Utd on the other hand red, white and black traditionally or green and yellow as Newton Heath.

So just the same as you in chocolate, gold, blue, white, yellow, red and black over the years ....👍

Anyway I’m trying to watch this game and Millwall are quite threatening which is good news for you lot unfortunately !

Millwall v Fulham on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 1589 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ah yeah. When I referenced Riverside, was referring to shirts should have made that clearer.

Millwall are killing them when the ball is in the air in the area. Should easily be several ahead. Fulham do play nice football but I dunno don't always look like stuffing teams and you can get at their defence.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 1569 viewsJango

When you think of how much we spent on Mesa, Sanches and Clucas last summer, we probably could have have signed Cairney of Fulham for less than half of what they cost and he would have made 5 times the impact all 3 have made put together. Cracking player
Millwall v Fulham on 20:31 - Apr 20 with 1569 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:26 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Ah yeah. When I referenced Riverside, was referring to shirts should have made that clearer.

Millwall are killing them when the ball is in the air in the area. Should easily be several ahead. Fulham do play nice football but I dunno don't always look like stuffing teams and you can get at their defence.

Yes I agree Fulham look good as an attacking threat with the players they have but Millwall have certainly asked serious questions about Fulham’s defence tonight which is struggling a bit to keep them out.....I’m sure you’re enjoying it so far 😂👍

Millwall v Fulham on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1557 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well, of course I want Millwall to win but ignoring that it's a cracking game.

A 0-0 would suit us too - Fulham go ahead on goal difference but we have two games in hand - tomorrow vs Forest and the Derby game.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 1556 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:30 - Apr 20 by Jango

When you think of how much we spent on Mesa, Sanches and Clucas last summer, we probably could have have signed Cairney of Fulham for less than half of what they cost and he would have made 5 times the impact all 3 have made put together. Cracking player

He does look a player who could step up to the PL quite seamlessly very impressed with the lad 👍 Jenkins get your cheque book out or is Darren Pratley available on a free instead ? 🙈🙈

Millwall v Fulham on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 1551 viewsbluey_the_blue

Millwall v Fulham on 20:34 - Apr 20 by bonymine

He does look a player who could step up to the PL quite seamlessly very impressed with the lad 👍 Jenkins get your cheque book out or is Darren Pratley available on a free instead ? 🙈🙈

Cairney is a quality player, I'd not be surprised to see him at a top 4 club next season. Sessegnon too.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:41 - Apr 20 with 1523 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:35 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Cairney is a quality player, I'd not be surprised to see him at a top 4 club next season. Sessegnon too.

Not sure about a top 4 Club tbh as neither he nor Sessegnon would get sufficient game time but if Fulham don’t go up I can see them both playing PL football next season for somebody most definitely.

Millwall v Fulham on 20:44 - Apr 20 with 1510 viewsbluey_the_blue

Millwall v Fulham on 20:41 - Apr 20 by bonymine

Not sure about a top 4 Club tbh as neither he nor Sessegnon would get sufficient game time but if Fulham don’t go up I can see them both playing PL football next season for somebody most definitely.

Hmm, think Cairney would definitely get the game time. He's that good.

Sessegnon would be ideal for an Arsenal or Spurs.
Millwall v Fulham on 20:47 - Apr 20 with 1504 viewsbonymine

Millwall v Fulham on 20:44 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, think Cairney would definitely get the game time. He's that good.

Sessegnon would be ideal for an Arsenal or Spurs.

Best of all I’d like to see them both playing PL football with Fulham next season after automatic promotion 😉

Millwall v Fulham on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1474 viewsbonymine

Didn’t see that coming but I’ll take that more twists to come I feel ......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024