Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's deleting posts on here then? 19:39 - Apr 20 with 5353 viewsGowerjack

I've had the same post edited from both the Brexit & Windrush threads.

I've spoken to LB who has no knowledge .

So why were the posts censored?

Here is the post again...

Thanks!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 2410 viewsE20Jack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:56 - Apr 21 by Darran

I haven’t covered anything up.

So to sum up you’re above moderating regardless of what a Moderator does?
Sounds like something a troll would do.

Off you go have the last word.

You run off to whoever feels sorry for you in order to delete posts or edit posts that make you look less of a bell. So indirectly, yes you do.

Not above moderating no, moderating is removing unacceptable comments. It is not unacceptable to say the rumours you spread here about a former player were ridiculous... however that does sound like something a troll does.

I hope you have apologised to all concerned, and if you haven't then you should. Instead of covering it up.

For shame.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:01 - Apr 21 with 2409 viewsAmbergambler

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 09:44 - Apr 21 by E20Jack

It was a different thread, absolutely agree that the initial thread should have been deleted. It was ridiculous.

This was a thread a few days after when it was posted on here Kev Austin had come out in the press to put the rumours straight.

Although twice my posts were edited and neither time did it have red writing underneath, on the third time it did. Also had posts edited before with no red admin writing underneath.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 9:46]

The first thread was excruiating, like a lot of people on here I could not believe it was allowed to continue for so long.

As soon as that thread was deleted Jack Harris started one which just stated the facts and was thankfully locked at that point.

For some reason it was unlocked so people started leaving posts and to avoid it developing into a repeat of the first hideous thread someone removed the posts and locked it. Then they unlocked and so on...

Piss-ups in breweries comes to mind.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 10:05]
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:05 - Apr 21 with 2395 viewsE20Jack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:01 - Apr 21 by Ambergambler

The first thread was excruiating, like a lot of people on here I could not believe it was allowed to continue for so long.

As soon as that thread was deleted Jack Harris started one which just stated the facts and was thankfully locked at that point.

For some reason it was unlocked so people started leaving posts and to avoid it developing into a repeat of the first hideous thread someone removed the posts and locked it. Then they unlocked and so on...

Piss-ups in breweries comes to mind.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 10:05]

It was hideous.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:36 - Apr 21 with 2368 viewsHighjack

Who is/was planetswansadmin?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 2328 viewsSwanjaxs

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:36 - Apr 21 by Highjack

Unless somebody "man's up" we will never know .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:13 - Apr 21 with 2320 viewsstevethejack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:09 - Apr 21 by Swanjaxs

Unless somebody "man's up" we will never know .....

I had access to the planetswansadmin account to tidy up the tickets forum and do a few other things. However, I was not the only one as someone was messing around on that account and deleting threads, as detailed earlier.
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:15 - Apr 21 with 2318 viewsLord_Bony

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:36 - Apr 21 by Highjack

He is the clown that banned me,a fellow mod a few weeks ago. I had a hell of a job to get back on.

Ive warned Phil there is a problem with a mod account on this site,he seems to have taken action in fairness.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So who's deleting posts on here then? (n/t) on 11:22 - Apr 21 with 2297 viewsJackfath

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:15 - Apr 21 by Lord_Bony

He is the clown that banned me,a fellow mod a few weeks ago. I had a hell of a job to get back on.

Ive warned Phil there is a problem with a mod account on this site,he seems to have taken action in fairness.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 11:23]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:24 - Apr 21 with 2288 viewsJackfath

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:13 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

I had access to the planetswansadmin account to tidy up the tickets forum and do a few other things. However, I was not the only one as someone was messing around on that account and deleting threads, as detailed earlier.

It's a good job you've had those "powers" revoked as altering people's words on a post isn't what a mod is supposed to do, is it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:24 - Apr 21 with 2280 viewsDarran

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:13 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

So who deleted Tim Bowen’s superbly written thread on the remaining games then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:25 - Apr 21 with 2280 viewsJackfath

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:24 - Apr 21 by Darran

I smell a rat.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:27 - Apr 21 with 2277 viewsSwanjaxs

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:24 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

It's a good job you've had those "powers" revoked as altering people's words on a post isn't what a mod is supposed to do, is it?

Can also make a post potentially libellous if altered in extreme circumstances....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:28 - Apr 21 with 2270 viewsDarran

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:25 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

I smell a rat.

Oh you definitely smell a rat Fath. I’d also be interested to know who deleted the match day thread a couple of weeks ago too.
Someone’s a fuçking lying rat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:40 - Apr 21 with 2263 viewsNeath_Jack

Could those of you who insist on using ellipses, please use the correct amount of dots.

Divs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:51 - Apr 21 with 2241 viewsLohengrin

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:40 - Apr 21 by Neath_Jack

Could those of you who insist on using ellipses, please use the correct amount of dots.

Divs.

Ah! a fellow Grecian.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 12:21 - Apr 21 with 2214 viewsstevethejack

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:24 - Apr 21 by Darran

Not me, as detailed, access to the planetswansadmin account has been compromised, and those others that had access were causing many, many issues on the site. Removing admin rights from that account was the only way to stop those issues.

The tickets forum is in a bit of a mess as a result, as I haven;t had access to tidy it up since.
So who's deleting posts on here then? on 13:43 - Apr 21 with 2146 viewsHighjack

Who is/was Tim Bowen?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 15:19 - Apr 21 with 2108 viewsLord_Bony

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 13:43 - Apr 21 by Highjack

Who is/was Tim Bowen?

It were this fellah.

You can’t beat a bit of bully.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 19:33 - Apr 21 with 2039 viewsSwanjaxs

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 11:40 - Apr 21 by Neath_Jack

Divs.

You really are a patronising ickle prìck aint you 😂 ...... (count them mofo's) 👍

So who's deleting posts on here then? on 10:25 - Apr 23 with 1902 viewspikeypaul

A certain mod obviously thinks it's acceptable to delete anything he does not agree with.

341 AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024