Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great news, I never thought I'd see this... 23:30 - Apr 20 with 2391 viewsDJack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43846488

Hopefully the beginning of the end of a dangerous flash-point.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Great news, I never thought I'd see this... on 23:39 - Apr 20 with 2374 viewsLord_Bony

Great news.

They seem to be thawing out and coming over to reason for the sake of their people,they can't take anymore of these punishingly brutal sanctions.

Nice work this week by Mike Pompeo,head of the CIA.

He's really done a god job brokering a meeting between Kim Jong Un and Trumpie in June.

Well done Michael.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Great news, I never thought I'd see this... on 23:50 - Apr 20 with 2350 viewsSwanjaxs

North Korea just taking a back seat while America and Russia continue to windmill thier old boys at each other .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Great news, I never thought I'd see this... on 23:52 - Apr 20 with 2342 viewsmax936

It won't last Trump will say something and cause a flash point guaranteed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Great news, I never thought I'd see this... on 00:19 - Apr 21 with 2310 viewsDJack

Great news, I never thought I'd see this... on 23:50 - Apr 20 by Swanjaxs

North Korea just taking a back seat while America and Russia continue to windmill thier old boys at each other .....

WRONG, this is a step change. This is a statement from North Korea unlike any other.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024