Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? 11:17 - Apr 21 with 2507 viewsBobby_Fischer

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 13:58 - Apr 21 with 2319 viewswaynekerr55

Whoever it is, they're spot in with the #jenkinsout

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 14:04 - Apr 21 with 2302 viewsSwanjaxs

12 year old or not he's probably spot on!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 14:16 - Apr 21 with 2280 viewsjacksfullaces

an astute one I would think
Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 14:17 - Apr 21 with 2278 viewsLoyal

Very ageist thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 15:31 - Apr 21 with 2154 viewslonglostjack

A 12 year old who is clearly aware of potential risk. Could teach a fair few adults a thing or two.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:39 - Apr 21 with 1896 viewsstevethejack

Jackfath ?
Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:44 - Apr 21 with 1882 viewsDarran

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:39 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

Jackfath ?

Why are you constantly bullying Jackfath then Steve?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:57 - Apr 21 with 1852 viewsJackfath

What an odd fellow. He's met me too, so knows I am not 12. He wont answer you Darran, he's like that. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:59 - Apr 21 with 1846 viewsDarran

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 19:57 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

What an odd fellow. He's met me too, so knows I am not 12. He wont answer you Darran, he's like that. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

I hope you’re ok Fath?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 09:46 - Apr 22 with 1587 viewsBobby_Fischer

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 14:04 - Apr 21 by Swanjaxs

12 year old or not he's probably spot on!

You think we should take loans to invest then? You do realise you can't just pump money into the club?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Who is the 12 year old kid behind this account? on 09:50 - Apr 22 with 1580 viewsBloodyhills

Seems to me the tweet was about selling players and not reinvesting that money in the squad rather than loans being used to strengthen it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024