Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this 13:18 - Apr 21 with 4511 viewsGlyn1

Am in a pub in Twickenham drinking Gwynt y Ddraig cider. My friend asked what that means and I guessed at 'Breath of the Dragon'. She's now looked on Google Translate which says Gwynt = Wind. Is that correct?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 4475 viewsJango

It means ‘ The Dragons Wind’ could also translate as The Dragons breath
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 13:37]
Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 13:51 - Apr 21 with 4418 viewsderijack

Or Fart of the dragon?

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 14:04 - Apr 21 with 4394 viewsGlyn1

Thanks Jango.

P*ss off derijack. We were enjoying it until you said that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 14:07 - Apr 21 with 4388 viewsHighjack

Dragons breath could also mean your wife is trying to talk to you.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 14:28 - Apr 21 with 4354 viewsLoyal

It means none of those things.

Clearly means English cnt juice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 19:54 - Apr 21 with 4224 viewsswanforthemoney

While watching the semi final I had a gwynt y ddraig black dragon and an Afal y Graig limited vintage reserve from single variety ‘Dabinett”
Tha Afal Y Graig was magnificent, much better than the Black Dragon. Very highly recommended if you like a drier Hereford style cider. It’s from the NeathValley and excellent.

I stand in the North Stand

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 20:03 - Apr 21 with 4209 viewsdickythorpe

2005 just called and said where the fecking he'll have you been until now??
Orchard Gold is the session one to go on. Only 4.5% unlike the stronger ones.
Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 20:30 - Apr 21 with 4180 viewsswanforthemoney

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 20:03 - Apr 21 by dickythorpe

2005 just called and said where the fecking he'll have you been until now??
Orchard Gold is the session one to go on. Only 4.5% unlike the stronger ones.

Orchard Gold, fair play, especially if you don’t want to end up too goggle eyed.

Login to get fewer ads

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 10:44 - Apr 22 with 3958 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 20:30 - Apr 21 by swanforthemoney

Orchard Gold, fair play, especially if you don’t want to end up too goggle eyed.

You cider lovers will get rotio gutsio if you carry on drinking it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 10:50 - Apr 22 with 3948 viewstheloneranger

You couldn't beat a pint of Scrumpy in the old Tenby, Walters Road.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 17:35 - Apr 22 with 3809 viewsyescomeon

It's not a literal translation but it means a bad head in the morning for sure.

Upthecity!

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 18:03 - Apr 22 with 3777 viewsjacktar

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 10:50 - Apr 22 by theloneranger

You couldn't beat a pint of Scrumpy in the old Tenby, Walters Road.

Had many of them back in the day when Edgar Guy was landlord before Phil Davies took over. Fond memories of the old Tenby to be honest.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 3763 viewsswanforthemoney

Please wouldn a Welsh speaker translate this on 18:03 - Apr 22 by jacktar

Had many of them back in the day when Edgar Guy was landlord before Phil Davies took over. Fond memories of the old Tenby to be honest.

The Tenby has gone now btw.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024