Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. 13:49 - Apr 21 with 2603 viewsJackfath

https://gwynhall.celticleisure.org/events/derek-acorah-2/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 13:50 - Apr 21 with 2600 viewsNogginthenog

I'm getting the word..... nonce
Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 13:53 - Apr 21 with 2589 viewsHighjack

“Derek’s career has also seen him follow in the footsteps of Guy Fawkes”

Has anybody told the authorities about this???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:12 - Apr 21 with 2559 viewsjacksfullaces

charlatan, although a slightly more obvious one than most organised religions.

all making money out of the human conditions inability to face death.

the fact he is operating at Gwyn Hall level tells you all you need to know about the importance of what he has to offer.

.. blah blah .. provides comfort ... blah blah
Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:26 - Apr 21 with 2542 viewsLoyal

Mary loves Dick !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:29 - Apr 21 with 2533 viewsLord_Bony

Are you going Fathy?

I’ve seen him once in st David’s Hall.

A Liar and a CHARLATAN.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:32 - Apr 21 with 2528 viewsE20Jack

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:12 - Apr 21 by jacksfullaces

charlatan, although a slightly more obvious one than most organised religions.

all making money out of the human conditions inability to face death.

the fact he is operating at Gwyn Hall level tells you all you need to know about the importance of what he has to offer.

.. blah blah .. provides comfort ... blah blah

There are very public stories of the producers of Most Haunted getting suspicious of Derek. So they made up a load of names throughout the year and leaked them weekly to those surrounding Akorah. They were made up of sentences like "Derek lies" jumbled the letters and came up with a name and concocted a story surrounding the name and linking it to the place they were visiting next.

Needless to say he always came out with the fake name and story.

Also, for the above - see Sally Morgan.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:36 - Apr 21 with 2515 viewsHighjack

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:32 - Apr 21 by E20Jack

There are very public stories of the producers of Most Haunted getting suspicious of Derek. So they made up a load of names throughout the year and leaked them weekly to those surrounding Akorah. They were made up of sentences like "Derek lies" jumbled the letters and came up with a name and concocted a story surrounding the name and linking it to the place they were visiting next.

Needless to say he always came out with the fake name and story.

Also, for the above - see Sally Morgan.

They knew he was a fraud from the start, that’s the whole point of the programme, but his popularity didn’t sit well with other people involved who wanted to be the star of the show so they concocted a way to get rid of him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:55 - Apr 21 with 2487 viewssainthelens

Is there a John in the audience?
Login to get fewer ads

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 2468 viewsJackfath

Let's get this right. He can't speak to the dead?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 2455 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps he can talk to Bob Bradley....

He's dead...

DEAD F*CKING USELESS !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:31 - Apr 21 with 2451 viewsLord_Bony

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:55 - Apr 21 by sainthelens

Is there a John in the audience?

We’ve got a loovly,loovly lady with us tonight that wants to speak to someone in the audience.

Anyone with a letter P in their name?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:38 - Apr 21 with 2436 viewsLoyal

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:18 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

How do you know ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 2431 viewsWingstandwood

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:18 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

Maybe, but it could be a case that dialogue-streaming is compromised a little?
I have watched the likes of Derek Acorah and John Edward and now realise that the 'world-of-spirit' and its inhabitants communication with good olde Derek and John seems to have some 'technical-issues'!

The spirits communicate by means of deliberately vague ghosty-speak whereupon repeated questions are required from the medium for him/her to narrow things down to get any answer.

These mediums are forced to use letters instead of coming straight out with names.... e.g. Quote medium: "I have someone here from the other side who has a connection with with the letter 'S', or maybe had a close relative with a surname that began with the letter 'S', or if not the letter 'S' the next letter after i.e. the letter 'T' ...who used to work in an office, or maybe used to regularly call into an office as part of his/her job" , or maybe had a family member who used to work in an office??????

Argus!

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:45 - Apr 21 with 2420 viewsDippy

You can laugh at this all you want.. but weird sh*t happens to certain people.. and it always seems to be me.

Poll: Cooper Out

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:45 - Apr 21 with 2421 viewsJackfath

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:41 - Apr 21 by Wingstandwood

Maybe, but it could be a case that dialogue-streaming is compromised a little?
I have watched the likes of Derek Acorah and John Edward and now realise that the 'world-of-spirit' and its inhabitants communication with good olde Derek and John seems to have some 'technical-issues'!

The spirits communicate by means of deliberately vague ghosty-speak whereupon repeated questions are required from the medium for him/her to narrow things down to get any answer.

These mediums are forced to use letters instead of coming straight out with names.... e.g. Quote medium: "I have someone here from the other side who has a connection with with the letter 'S', or maybe had a close relative with a surname that began with the letter 'S', or if not the letter 'S' the next letter after i.e. the letter 'T' ...who used to work in an office, or maybe used to regularly call into an office as part of his/her job" , or maybe had a family member who used to work in an office??????

I cant believe you're suggesting it's all a ruse?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:48 - Apr 21 with 2415 viewsWingstandwood

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 15:45 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

I cant believe you're suggesting it's all a ruse?

Well put it this way? I'm glad my TV aerial has a far more superior reception!

Argus!

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:04 - Apr 22 with 2186 viewsHighjack

Didn’t anyone go to this showbiz extravaganza? What secrets from beyond did Derek reveal?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:24 - Apr 22 with 2150 viewssainthelens

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:04 - Apr 22 by Highjack

Didn’t anyone go to this showbiz extravaganza? What secrets from beyond did Derek reveal?

Said that Citeh would beat us.
Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 2146 viewsBobby_Fischer

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 14:26 - Apr 21 by Loyal

Mary loves Dick !

Why does no-one acknowledge you?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:52 - Apr 22 with 2126 viewsLoyal

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 20:27 - Apr 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Why does no-one acknowledge you?

I dont know , its appalling isnt it .
Really bad, maybe it's because I'm not a big cnt ?

Derek Acorah live in Neath this evening. on 21:16 - Apr 22 with 2103 viewsBanosswan

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/153776/the-other-side

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024