Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany 15:06 - Apr 21 with 8021 viewsLoyal

The S plan implemented by Irish terrorists on behalf of the Nazis.

Enjoy ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 16:06 - Apr 21 with 3768 viewsSwanjaxs

Oh ffs mun 😖 ... Brinnie and Penc will fàckin love that 😁
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 16:07]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 16:26 - Apr 21 with 3730 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Excellent!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 18:51 - Apr 21 with 3649 viewsLoyal

I think all aspects of history should be examined.
Especially countries, parties and or terrorists who align themselves with a fascist state who attempted to eliminate a whole culture and religion by the millions.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 19:36 - Apr 21 with 3601 viewsKilkennyjack

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 18:51 - Apr 21 by Loyal

I think all aspects of history should be examined.
Especially countries, parties and or terrorists who align themselves with a fascist state who attempted to eliminate a whole culture and religion by the millions.

You mean the man made famine in Ireland, right ?

No ifs or buts or maybes - a million people starved to death under London rule. A genocide.
And another million fled to new lives.

I agree.

Beware of the Risen People

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 19:42 - Apr 21 with 3594 viewsSwanjaxs

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 19:36 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

No ifs or buts or maybes - a million people starved to death under London rule. A genocide.

I agree.

Here's a link for the pig thick ignorant.... 🇨🇮 enjoy being educated 👍

[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 19:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:10 - Apr 21 with 3531 viewsLohengrin

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 19:42 - Apr 21 by Swanjaxs

Here's a link for the pig thick ignorant.... 🇨🇮 enjoy being educated 👍

[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 19:44]

‘Educated’ by Ken Loach!? The man’s a Marxian propagandist. He’s so far to the left even a crank like Corbyn considers him extreme, so much so he’s barred him from directing any more Labour broadcasts.

Ken Loach is to historical veracity what Michael Hutchence was to clean living, mate, and that’s being kind to him.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:42 - Apr 21 with 3494 viewsDr_Winston

Quite a lot of ardent Nazis were Catholics. Catholicism has a long standing history of emnity towards the Jews. Most of the stick devout Catholic Mel Gibson took over "The Passion of the Christ" was based on long standing Catholic dogma.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:43 - Apr 21 with 3489 viewsJackfath

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:42 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

Quite a lot of ardent Nazis were Catholics. Catholicism has a long standing history of emnity towards the Jews. Most of the stick devout Catholic Mel Gibson took over "The Passion of the Christ" was based on long standing Catholic dogma.

Are you an expert on everything?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 22:44 - Apr 21 with 3443 viewsexiledclaseboy

And I quote

“I couldnt give a flying fck what the govt does, the coppers do, the firefighters, army fcking navy, RAF or local govt. I've chased political gain on both extremes and to be honest I couldn't give a fck anymore. It achieves nothing but hatred and personal stress.
Have a cigar and fck em. I don't drink but I now may start.”

Poll: Tory leader

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 23:50 - Apr 21 with 3403 viewsLoyal

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 22:44 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

And I quote

“I couldnt give a flying fck what the govt does, the coppers do, the firefighters, army fcking navy, RAF or local govt. I've chased political gain on both extremes and to be honest I couldn't give a fck anymore. It achieves nothing but hatred and personal stress.
Have a cigar and fck em. I don't drink but I now may start.”

Im very interested in social history, I aologise for upsetting anyone who supports fascism on this site, is that better ?

My point is simple, educate, dont tolerate.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 23:52 - Apr 21 with 3401 viewsLoyal

I agree.

I suppose thats as good an excuse for supporting fascism as you can get.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 08:33 - Apr 22 with 3273 viewsyescomeon

The enemies enemy is my friend I guess. Some petty dark people to be mixed up with.

I happened to be reading about conscription on wikipedia the other day and it says there that the Irish were exempt from conscription during the first world war, and the Northern Irish from the second world war. Why was that? Surely if the British had conscripted Irish men too then the Easter Rising wouldn't have happened. That doesn't happen then the British don't martyr the ringleaders, pouring flames on the whole revolution.

I think it's a really fascinating bit of history, possibly the most important part of British history, and something we're taught nothing of in School. Kilmainham gaol is a fascinating place to visit if you're ever over in Dublin. We had a fantastic tour guide when we were over there. There's a story of an escape from Kilmainham made by a commander of one of the IRA divisions and a few others who got out over the wall I think it was. But anyway, it was two welsh guards who were on duty that night and they were sympathetic to the Irish cause, so they unlocked their cells and gave them some wire-cutters. Or so we were told anyway.

Upthecity!

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:08 - Apr 22 with 3243 viewsLohengrin

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 08:33 - Apr 22 by yescomeon

The enemies enemy is my friend I guess. Some petty dark people to be mixed up with.

I happened to be reading about conscription on wikipedia the other day and it says there that the Irish were exempt from conscription during the first world war, and the Northern Irish from the second world war. Why was that? Surely if the British had conscripted Irish men too then the Easter Rising wouldn't have happened. That doesn't happen then the British don't martyr the ringleaders, pouring flames on the whole revolution.

I think it's a really fascinating bit of history, possibly the most important part of British history, and something we're taught nothing of in School. Kilmainham gaol is a fascinating place to visit if you're ever over in Dublin. We had a fantastic tour guide when we were over there. There's a story of an escape from Kilmainham made by a commander of one of the IRA divisions and a few others who got out over the wall I think it was. But anyway, it was two welsh guards who were on duty that night and they were sympathetic to the Irish cause, so they unlocked their cells and gave them some wire-cutters. Or so we were told anyway.

Your guide wasn’t painting you an entirely accurate picture, mate. On Valentines Day 1921 ‘The Welsh Guards’ were stationed in London on ceremonial duty. It was the ‘Welsh Regiment’ (or Welch if you’re of an arcane frame of mind) that was deployed in Dublin at the time in question. Two of its members, Privates Holland and Roper, were sentenced to eight years each for their role in the Kilmainham Gaol Break. Both were from west Belfast.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:09 - Apr 22 with 3240 viewsKilkennyjack

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 08:33 - Apr 22 by yescomeon

Yes totally agree.

From a welsh perspective, the modern history of Ireland is fascinating.

Read tbe 1916 Irish Declaration of Independence, it will move you.

After 1916 then Frongoch camp, in north wales, housed nearly 2,000 IRA men, including Michael Collins.

Read the poem The Rebel, and watch the documentary ‘Hang Out Your Brightest Colours’ narrated by welshman Kenneth Griffith.

Or read the Sun and listen to the BBC, and be a moron - the choice is yours.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:30 - Apr 22 with 3219 viewsLoyal

But no reasonning as to the joining of forces in ww2 by the IRA and Nazi Germany.
Its a shame some intellectual people on here, cutting and pasting etc ...

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:56 - Apr 22 with 3203 viewsKilkennyjack

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:30 - Apr 22 by Loyal

But no reasonning as to the joining of forces in ww2 by the IRA and Nazi Germany.
Its a shame some intellectual people on here, cutting and pasting etc ...

In 2014 ...

‘This September marks the 75th anniversary of the outbreak of the second World War, a war in which Ireland remained neutral yet, according to the British government, 42,665 Irish citizens volunteered for service with the British armed forces. Research by Richard Doherty suggests that the real figure may have been as high as 66,000. Of these volunteers I estimate that approximately 8,000 served in the commissioned ranks. These Irish officers made a sizeable contribution to the British war effort — they served in every theatre and in every capacity’.

Anybody working with Nazi Germany is shameful.

Its interesting that a famous rebel flag of 1916 read;
“We serve neither King nor Kaiser but Ireland”:
Make if that what you will.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:02 - Apr 22 with 3193 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I agree.

Just seemed a totally daft idea to subsist on one crop. That was hardly the fault of the British. There were thousands of rich IRISH landowners who grew other crops and preferred to export them instead of feeding their own people. Just goes to prove the Rich Irish were as much to blame as the British.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:15 - Apr 22 with 3186 viewsattila_the_hun

there is no such thing as IRA or Nazi's anymore
but there are Celtic fans

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 10:17]

"I'm Free"

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:20 - Apr 22 with 3173 viewsLohengrin

For Loyal & Killy

Looking through your contributions on this thread if you want to try and get a handle on just how contradictory, confused and confusing was Ireland’s response to the events we’re talking about I’d highly recommend you get hold of a copy of this:

Stuart was a literary genius of the type Ireland has conjured up for centuries. Deeply flawed, controversial but hugely gifted. The era left its mark. His work is freighted with all the sins and virtues of his times. Do take the time, boys. Read it but read it slowly, there’s an awful lot in there to try and rationalise.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:39 - Apr 22 with 3134 viewsLoyal

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:20 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

For Loyal & Killy

Looking through your contributions on this thread if you want to try and get a handle on just how contradictory, confused and confusing was Ireland’s response to the events we’re talking about I’d highly recommend you get hold of a copy of this:

Stuart was a literary genius of the type Ireland has conjured up for centuries. Deeply flawed, controversial but hugely gifted. The era left its mark. His work is freighted with all the sins and virtues of his times. Do take the time, boys. Read it but read it slowly, there’s an awful lot in there to try and rationalise.

Appreciated 👍

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:41 - Apr 22 with 3130 viewsLoyal

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 09:56 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

In 2014 ...

‘This September marks the 75th anniversary of the outbreak of the second World War, a war in which Ireland remained neutral yet, according to the British government, 42,665 Irish citizens volunteered for service with the British armed forces. Research by Richard Doherty suggests that the real figure may have been as high as 66,000. Of these volunteers I estimate that approximately 8,000 served in the commissioned ranks. These Irish officers made a sizeable contribution to the British war effort — they served in every theatre and in every capacity’.

Anybody working with Nazi Germany is shameful.

Its interesting that a famous rebel flag of 1916 read;
“We serve neither King nor Kaiser but Ireland”:
Make if that what you will.

That was 1916, this is1940.
Its shameful, no matter the cause, its the lowest of depths to go to.

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:44 - Apr 22 with 3129 viewswaynekerr55

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:42 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:44 - Apr 22 with 3126 viewswaynekerr55

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 21:10 - Apr 21 by Lohengrin

‘Educated’ by Ken Loach!? The man’s a Marxian propagandist. He’s so far to the left even a crank like Corbyn considers him extreme, so much so he’s barred him from directing any more Labour broadcasts.

Ken Loach is to historical veracity what Michael Hutchence was to clean living, mate, and that’s being kind to him.

Michael Hutchins to clean living

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:53 - Apr 22 with 3112 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:15 - Apr 22 by attila_the_hun

there is no such thing as IRA or Nazi's anymore
but there are Celtic fans

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 10:17]

I so hope we don't have that lot down here for one season friendlies ever again. Vile

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 11:03 - Apr 22 with 3092 viewsKilkennyjack

IRA Irish collaboration with Nazi Germany on 10:41 - Apr 22 by Loyal

That was 1916, this is1940.
Its shameful, no matter the cause, its the lowest of depths to go to.

The text i quoted was covering WW2.
66,000 Irish citizen volunteers makes a point as to who supported who.

The earlier flag just touched on this very topic.

Yes its always shameful to align to facist types, but lets not make the mistake of saying that the whole of , say, England supported the Nazi ideals because of the king (who did a runner) and Oswald Mosley.

The overall situation is often not as simple as one might like.
I wish i knew more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024