Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn going, going, gone. 17:13 - Apr 21 with 6822 viewsPrivate_Partz

What are the views?
He must have changed his mind overnight or he lied to the BBC Cardiff reporter.
It is good news for me. Perhaps we may get a First Minister that will get his Party to govern for the whole of Wales and not just a Cardiff City State. I ain't holding my breath though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 14:15 - Apr 24 with 1225 viewsblaenaugwentjack

We are talking the Labour party here, mind.
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 15:28 - Apr 24 with 1187 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:47 - Apr 23 by trampie

Carwyn was born in Swansea and was raised and represents Bridgend.

Labour people are centralists they don't have to be from Cardiff or represent Cardiff to support that city state.
If sheeple like you partz keep supporting Labour then nothing will change, vote for the home team, vote for the real deal vote for the luvli Leanne.

Getting the welsh voting public to vote and returning a welsh goverment that is not labour is are only hope outside of the Cardiff republic i m afraid.
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 1141 viewsWingstandwood

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 15:28 - Apr 24 by blaenaugwentjack

Getting the welsh voting public to vote and returning a welsh goverment that is not labour is are only hope outside of the Cardiff republic i m afraid.

It's frightening that the rest of Wales outside of Cardiff has and continues to be blatantly run into the ground, ignored and left to rot! The decline is relentless and without end!

This has been going on for a few decades i.e. since Thatcher.....since consecutive Tory governments.....since consective New Labour governments.....since successive Labour Welsh Assembly governance.

It's so, appalling! What future prospects do many school leavers have to look forward to? It's a case if they cannot get a job away from the locality or cannot get a job in the public sector they're f#cked. Cos? Most of what the private sector offers down these parts now is jobs that are agency based, zero-hour, part-time, temporary, no long term future cr@p.

It'll take decades to turn the clock back but the trouble is it gets worse with every passing year and election. Welcome to Wales and the political neglect/managed decline that very much looks like the political establishment want to turn the country into an economic backwater to rival Albania. I dread to think what Wales will be like a decade or two into the future!

Argus!

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 23:12 - Apr 25 with 1073 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:47 - Apr 23 by trampie

Carwyn was born in Swansea and was raised and represents Bridgend.

Labour people are centralists they don't have to be from Cardiff or represent Cardiff to support that city state.
If sheeple like you partz keep supporting Labour then nothing will change, vote for the home team, vote for the real deal vote for the luvli Leanne.

I have given up trying to explain the way I vote to you Tramp. Like anyone in love you will not be swayed from your viewpoint. ;-)
'Sheeple'....I love that :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 12:24 - Apr 26 with 1028 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:15 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

It's frightening that the rest of Wales outside of Cardiff has and continues to be blatantly run into the ground, ignored and left to rot! The decline is relentless and without end!

This has been going on for a few decades i.e. since Thatcher.....since consecutive Tory governments.....since consective New Labour governments.....since successive Labour Welsh Assembly governance.

It's so, appalling! What future prospects do many school leavers have to look forward to? It's a case if they cannot get a job away from the locality or cannot get a job in the public sector they're f#cked. Cos? Most of what the private sector offers down these parts now is jobs that are agency based, zero-hour, part-time, temporary, no long term future cr@p.

It'll take decades to turn the clock back but the trouble is it gets worse with every passing year and election. Welcome to Wales and the political neglect/managed decline that very much looks like the political establishment want to turn the country into an economic backwater to rival Albania. I dread to think what Wales will be like a decade or two into the future!

Totally nailed it there wingstandwood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024