Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn going, going, gone. 17:13 - Apr 21 with 6795 viewsPrivate_Partz

What are the views?
He must have changed his mind overnight or he lied to the BBC Cardiff reporter.
It is good news for me. Perhaps we may get a First Minister that will get his Party to govern for the whole of Wales and not just a Cardiff City State. I ain't holding my breath though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:36 - Apr 21 with 2873 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:37 - Apr 21 by dickythorpe

Drakeford is from deep West Wales maybe he's OUR best bet?

The Seargant suicide has been handled disgracefully.

Carwyn has had no opposition. RT Davies is just a puppet. Carwyn got smug when he saw the poor opposition he had in him and Leanne.

Drakeford appears as hapless as they come, if his stints in Health and Local Government Reorganisation are anything to go by.
I notice that when Carwyn is not at his podium then his sub is.......Julie James.
I can only see the Cardiff Centric agenda, set up by Ron Davies, Rhodri Morgan, and accelerated by Carwyn, continuing unfortunately.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 22:02 - Apr 21 with 2849 viewsWingstandwood

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:36 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

Drakeford appears as hapless as they come, if his stints in Health and Local Government Reorganisation are anything to go by.
I notice that when Carwyn is not at his podium then his sub is.......Julie James.
I can only see the Cardiff Centric agenda, set up by Ron Davies, Rhodri Morgan, and accelerated by Carwyn, continuing unfortunately.

I agree, I see no change in Cardiff-bias policy! In fact I'm now getting very suspicious that the poorest regions are being deliberately ignored and kept poor because of blatant-political-strategy , hidden motive(s) and an hidden agenda.

A case of keep individuals/regions poor and deny them hope so vulnerable long-suffering voters return, and return again to vote for the often (so wrongly!) perceived 'good guys' and arch enemy of the demonised pantomime villains i.e. the Tories. Yep! That's Welsh WAG Labour for you. The trouble is? It's like Stockholm syndrome or someone using alcohol or drugs to alleviate a problem when alcohol and drugs were the major contributing cause of the problem in the first place.

Argus!

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 22:29 - Apr 21 with 2829 viewswestside

Good riddance to Cardiff Carwyn
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 22:53 - Apr 21 with 2812 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 17:34 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

Yes I hope this happens as soon as possible. We need Welsh Labour (Red Tories) reflecting the true values of the National Party.
There needs to be a massive shake up within the Cardiff contingent.

You want momentum to infiltrate Welsh Labour too?

Do you have any idea who these people are? You are clearly a tolerant and liberal person. There is nothing in momentum for you. Steer clear.

Poll: Tory leader

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 23:17 - Apr 21 with 2779 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 22:53 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

Do you have any idea who these people are? You are clearly a tolerant and liberal person. There is nothing in momentum for you. Steer clear.

Yep I want Welsh Labour to reflect the PLP.
There are good and bad in many organisations. especially those who have a massive increase in membership. Labour will stand or fall by how it responds to the extremists.
Don't fall for the alarmists argument.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 08:06 - Apr 22 with 2704 viewsswan65split

why is he waiting till the Autumn?
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 09:09 - Apr 22 with 2679 viewsAguycalledJack

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 08:06 - Apr 22 by swan65split

why is he waiting till the Autumn?

Guaranteed it’ll be to do with cash.
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 09:12 - Apr 22 with 2676 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 09:09 - Apr 22 by AguycalledJack

Guaranteed it’ll be to do with cash.

More likely because Welsh labour has to have a leadership election to find his successor.

Login to get fewer ads

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 09:45 - Apr 22 with 2659 viewsswan65split

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 09:12 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

More likely because Welsh labour has to have a leadership election to find his successor.

World Cup was in my thoughts
Carwyn going, going, gone. on 10:05 - Apr 22 with 2648 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pity he did not resign as a AM as well.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 10:38 - Apr 22 with 2627 viewswaynekerr55

Careful Clasey they'll have you in the gulag!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 11:20 - Apr 22 with 2616 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 10:38 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Careful Clasey they'll have you in the gulag!

Lol. Fair does I had to look that one up. I thought it was a bit of Welsh sarcasm. :-)
Don't worry about Tory, Blairite and Murdoch press propaganda, you will only have to suffer a Corbyn Government for 4 or so years if it does all go nipples up.
Brexit is a far more of a worry. That will affect generations.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 11:39 - Apr 22 with 2607 viewsLohengrin

” We are revolting.”

Never a truer word spoken, love. Who am I to argue?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 11:42 - Apr 22 with 2605 viewsLohengrin

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 23:17 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

Yep I want Welsh Labour to reflect the PLP.
There are good and bad in many organisations. especially those who have a massive increase in membership. Labour will stand or fall by how it responds to the extremists.
Don't fall for the alarmists argument.

Labour’s leadership in 2018 are the extremists. You seem oblivious to the fact, old boy.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 12:10 - Apr 22 with 2580 viewsDippy

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 11:42 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

Labour’s leadership in 2018 are the extremists. You seem oblivious to the fact, old boy.

They did attempt to kill the sovereign, I'm still rooting for them to sort out their mental health issues..

Poll: Cooper Out

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 13:02 - Apr 22 with 2552 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 11:42 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

As I have said countless times I just look at maifestos and do not trawl the history books for alarmist theories. Old boy.
Stick to task and they will be OK with me.
If they bump off the sovereign and start eating babies I will join you in the cause. ;-)

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 13:14 - Apr 22 with 2543 viewsLohengrin

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 13:02 - Apr 22 by Private_Partz

As I have said countless times I just look at maifestos and do not trawl the history books for alarmist theories. Old boy.
Stick to task and they will be OK with me.
If they bump off the sovereign and start eating babies I will join you in the cause. ;-)

There’s a very good reason why CRB/DBS checks are in place for contenders to sensitive and responsible employment. The back history is often a reliable indicator to future conduct.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 20:45 - Apr 22 with 2463 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 13:14 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

There’s a very good reason why CRB/DBS checks are in place for contenders to sensitive and responsible employment. The back history is often a reliable indicator to future conduct.

The checks carried out for the various levels of government security clearances can be pretty intrusive.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:07 - Apr 22 with 2448 viewsLohengrin

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 20:45 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

The checks carried out for the various levels of government security clearances can be pretty intrusive.

I had to fill forms in a few weeks ago with Swansea Uni that wanted to know if I’d been to gaol and had sex with a man, amongst God knows what else. I was quite taken aback with it.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:11 - Apr 22 with 2443 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:07 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

I had to fill forms in a few weeks ago with Swansea Uni that wanted to know if I’d been to gaol and had sex with a man, amongst God knows what else. I was quite taken aback with it.

Did it also ask if you’ve ever plotted or conspired to overthrow the elected government?

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:17 - Apr 22 with 2439 viewsLohengrin

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 21:11 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

Did it also ask if you’ve ever plotted or conspired to overthrow the elected government?

In a roundabout sort of way, I think it may have. Fifteen or so densely packed pages. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a form quite like it.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:06 - Apr 23 with 2360 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 13:14 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

Indeed. I agree.... and back history is extraordinarily important to you. Not just for the Individual but the Party as well although your views are skewed by your politics.
You can have the last word.
Back on subject.....

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 2358 viewsPrivate_Partz

The expected fawning over Carwyn has taken place on BBC Cardiff tonight. Carwyn given full credit for Welsh Labour's 'performance' in the last elections, despite forgetting the Corbyn factor saved them.
The contenders are worth keeping an eye on here. I believe three are in the South East but there are those representing Mid and North Wales. It would be be very healthy if someone outside of the SE was elected imho.
Unfortunately it appears the hapless Drakeford is tops in the running. Despite him being a Corbyn supporter I cant help feeling this appointment could be a closing of ranks thereby retaining the status quo.

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 2341 viewstrampie

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 19:14 - Apr 23 by Private_Partz

The expected fawning over Carwyn has taken place on BBC Cardiff tonight. Carwyn given full credit for Welsh Labour's 'performance' in the last elections, despite forgetting the Corbyn factor saved them.
The contenders are worth keeping an eye on here. I believe three are in the South East but there are those representing Mid and North Wales. It would be be very healthy if someone outside of the SE was elected imho.
Unfortunately it appears the hapless Drakeford is tops in the running. Despite him being a Corbyn supporter I cant help feeling this appointment could be a closing of ranks thereby retaining the status quo.

Carwyn was born in Swansea and was raised and represents Bridgend.

Labour people are centralists they don't have to be from Cardiff or represent Cardiff to support that city state.
If sheeple like you partz keep supporting Labour then nothing will change, vote for the home team, vote for the real deal vote for the luvli Leanne.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Carwyn going, going, gone. on 07:17 - Apr 24 with 2296 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales needs a change.
Drayford is uninspiring.
I think he will get a challenge and lose.

Ideally wales ‘needs to be a little less well behaved’ ....as our lyfli Leanne once said.
Plaid would be better.

Having a north or west based AM would be positive.

Dealing with this right wing Tory government post Brexit is a tough gig.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024