Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... 17:49 - Apr 21 with 5819 viewsSwanseaman

I don't think we have a much chance of even getting a draw tomorrow, but if we go on the defensive and 'park the bus' we will definitely get ripped to shreds.

Parking the bus will be the absolute worse tactic to use against man City. let them have plenty of time and space on the ball and we will get a hammered.

If we throw cation to the wind, and go for it, that could surprise them and is our best chance.

We may as well go flat out, don't give them any space, and keep on pressing, getting in their faces. They really don't like teams that go at them and try to win. But they love playing teams who try and defend, that is their perfect scenario.

So I'm just hoping we don't try and park the bus. They have the title already , so if we go for it and get a sneaky goal in, that is the best chance we have..

I expect to lose by 2 or 3 goals tomorrow though (even if we do go for it e have slim chance), would be amazed if we could get a draw..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:25 - Apr 22 with 851 viewsSwanseaman

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:13 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Do you honestly really believe the utter facking baboonery you right mate? I mean like FFS, really? Seriously how old are you? You are no more than 14 or 15 aren't you? Be honest.

You do realise that taking the game to then MEANS giving them space - not the other way around FFS.

Just get it in your thick skull they are world class and they have made the EPL a laughing stock. Actually the EPL themselves have made the EPL a laughing stock by allowing some clubs to be able to take the piss out of the rest financially.

More abuse.

thanks..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 847 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:24 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Our midfield options?? Mate, I’m desperate. Write me out of your will...

I know, I know.. but Carlos has been pissed off at him for a while now and he was hurled right off after that pen.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 844 viewsSwanseaman

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:23 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

That's exactly what we tried to do you clown.

How old are you?

So we 'Got at them, and got in their faces' did we?

You are in dreamland.. on some heavy drugs or something..
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 19:28]

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:31 - Apr 22 with 831 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:27 - Apr 22 by Swanseaman

So we 'Got at them, and got in their faces' did we?

You are in dreamland.. on some heavy drugs or something..
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 19:28]

Jesus mate, you didn't watch the game did you?

Every time we tried to they played it around us. They run circles around us. They made 5 passes between the 2 men before even looking for a third. You get close only for so long, but what you're ridiculously suggesting is we lose our shape every now and again, to really press in numbers.

Honestly now mate, do you genuinely think that would have been better for us?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 791 viewsSwanseaman

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:31 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Jesus mate, you didn't watch the game did you?

Every time we tried to they played it around us. They run circles around us. They made 5 passes between the 2 men before even looking for a third. You get close only for so long, but what you're ridiculously suggesting is we lose our shape every now and again, to really press in numbers.

Honestly now mate, do you genuinely think that would have been better for us?

I don't think you really watched the game. I watched it and listened to the commenrty and they were saying the same as I saw it. We played so deep that it was perfect for Man City. and as I said last night, they enjoy playing against teams that play so deep.

You could argue that black was white, and you would believe it.

Your use of put downs like 'facking stupid, Clueless kunt, Muppet, young kid, facking baboonery, clown', just shows you up big time.

Do you imagine you are winning an argument or something because you have called me childish names? That is amusing...

you are just childish, immature, and abusive..

So carry on, I'm waiting for your next put down..

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:47 - Apr 22 with 778 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:43 - Apr 22 by Swanseaman

I don't think you really watched the game. I watched it and listened to the commenrty and they were saying the same as I saw it. We played so deep that it was perfect for Man City. and as I said last night, they enjoy playing against teams that play so deep.

You could argue that black was white, and you would believe it.

Your use of put downs like 'facking stupid, Clueless kunt, Muppet, young kid, facking baboonery, clown', just shows you up big time.

Do you imagine you are winning an argument or something because you have called me childish names? That is amusing...

you are just childish, immature, and abusive..

So carry on, I'm waiting for your next put down..

Listen to football men then. Maybe they will put you out of your misery

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:54 - Apr 22 with 765 viewsBobby_Fischer

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:47 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

You mean the opposition manager?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 759 viewsSwanseaman

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:47 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

They would have hammered us whatever way we played. I agree with that, and I agree they played brilliant, and that when we made any breaks they attacked us quick and got the ball back off us quickly.

But in the fist 20 minutes of the game, we just let them have all of the possession, we stood back, was making hardly any effort to get at them or get the ball off them. It was guaranteed that they would score at any minute. And the radio Wales commentators were also saying it. They kept saying that Swansea need to try and press higher up or we could be in for a hammering playing like we were (that was before any goals were scored).

Yes, we would have probably got hammered which ever way we set about playing. But in my opinion we chose the wrong way. The only teams that we are EVER going the even get a draw against playing the way we did today, would be against a team of similar ability to ourselves. Against a top team we will never get anything out of the game playing like that.

Sit back deep and get at them a lot more and we may well have done better and at least I could could say that we gave them them a go..

82% possession, just standing back, hardly getting at them at all. Worst way to play against them that's for definite..

Login to get fewer ads

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 759 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 19:54 - Apr 22 by Bobby_Fischer

You mean the opposition manager?

No.

Open it before replying again.

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:03 - Apr 22 with 744 viewsmonmouth

Henry’s comments at 4.50 have completely changed my perspective into one that says, “imagine what it feels like facing this”.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:03 - Apr 22 with 741 viewsBobby_Fischer

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:00 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

No.

Open it before replying again.

apologies.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:32 - Apr 22 with 715 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:03 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Henry’s comments at 4.50 have completely changed my perspective into one that says, “imagine what it feels like facing this”.

Pep, yeah he's great, I get that, he's got that something special , but when he's up against us, a team that has to make every penny count and has to sell to survive, well it just feels tantamount to cheating.

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:36 - Apr 22 with 710 viewsmonmouth

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:32 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Pep, yeah he's great, I get that, he's got that something special , but when he's up against us, a team that has to make every penny count and has to sell to survive, well it just feels tantamount to cheating.

No I mean when he says at Highbury they couldn’t get close to Coruna, any he ‘just looked at Viera and said, I don’t know what else to do’. It must have felt very much like that for all our players out there today, and they are not Henry and Viera.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 20:36]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 695 viewsTheResurrection

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 20:36 - Apr 22 by monmouth

No I mean when he says at Highbury they couldn’t get close to Coruna, any he ‘just looked at Viera and said, I don’t know what else to do’. It must have felt very much like that for all our players out there today, and they are not Henry and Viera.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 20:36]

Haha no, I knew what you meant. I just went off on a tangent moaning about how much easier it is for these super managers when they've got a billion pounds to spend on players.

Teams that have done the best against Man City have all gone for it... on 21:14 - Apr 22 with 677 viewsswancity

I thought the game plan made sense in the circumstances. They are one of the best and most entertaining Club sides I've seen play. They are world class. It was a damage limitation exercise from the first whistle but the game plan didn't work. Our team was lop sided and we lacked any pace as an outlet until Abraham came on and looked lively, along with Fabianski our only player to come out of the game with credit. Individually our players weren't very good today. We didn't track runners well enough and didn't look like a team who are fighting for survival in this League. We surrendered a bit too meakly and that was disappointing notwithstanding the huge gulf in class. You can still make things difficult ...we didn't do that today.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024