Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Ground is to big for You 19:48 - Apr 21 with 12321 viewsowainglyndwr

The 6 fingered Turds can't sell out to go 2nd
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:31 - Apr 21 with 1749 viewsElward

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:29 - Apr 21 by sainthelens

If they are coming for us... they'll need 11 different players. They will get fckn slaughtered. And that's why Colin won't be there, he knows what's coming.

Who's Colin?
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:31 - Apr 21 with 1742 viewslonglostjack

Just watching. Jesus talk about empty seats !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:33 - Apr 21 with 1722 viewsbonymine

What’s it with this Bob Marley chant of ‘Don’t worry ‘bout a thing’ they’re singing do they have a connection to the Caribbean or are they all just stoned watching this shit on the pitch ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:36 - Apr 21 with 1696 viewsJonTheJack

I've come round to wanting them come up too after watching them the past couple of weeks.

This is hands down the worst team to ever have been promoted from this division and it will be a massacre every week.

Roll the red carpet out for them.
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:37 - Apr 21 with 1693 viewssainthelens

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Elward

Who's Colin?

Work it out, or ask a mate. I can't be arsed.
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:39 - Apr 21 with 1673 viewsElward

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:37 - Apr 21 by sainthelens

Work it out, or ask a mate. I can't be arsed.

Thought Neil was their Manager
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:39 - Apr 21 with 1665 viewsDippy

Jesus.. ping pong bundle football

Poll: Cooper Out

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:40 - Apr 21 with 1661 viewsunion_jack

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:36 - Apr 21 by JonTheJack

I've come round to wanting them come up too after watching them the past couple of weeks.

This is hands down the worst team to ever have been promoted from this division and it will be a massacre every week.

That's just a defensive mechanism. No Swans supporter in their right mind should welcome that rabble in the PL.

I'm willing them to fail with every breath I have. And failing bloody miserably so far.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:40 - Apr 21 with 1658 viewsbonymine

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Elward

Who's Colin?

Colin W⚓️ mun very well known obnoxious, pr1ck of a Manager .......got it now ???

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:41 - Apr 21 with 1651 viewsBloodyhills

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:33 - Apr 21 by bonymine

What’s it with this Bob Marley chant of ‘Don’t worry ‘bout a thing’ they’re singing do they have a connection to the Caribbean or are they all just stoned watching this shit on the pitch ?

They watch shit and smoke some shit. The latter helps them cope with the former.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:43 - Apr 21 with 1621 viewsJonTheJack

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:40 - Apr 21 by union_jack

That's just a defensive mechanism. No Swans supporter in their right mind should welcome that rabble in the PL.

I'm willing them to fail with every breath I have. And failing bloody miserably so far.

No it's not. I share your feelings towards them. But even then from a rational point of view; they will get dismantled most games next season, and that is only positive from our standing.
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:47 - Apr 21 with 1593 viewsunion_jack

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:43 - Apr 21 by JonTheJack

No it's not. I share your feelings towards them. But even then from a rational point of view; they will get dismantled most games next season, and that is only positive from our standing.

You think they'll take the field next season with the same team. They won't and maybe Tan will properly invest.

They won't be the pushover they were last time. Just hope we're there even though I hate the derby games with a passion.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:48 - Apr 21 with 1591 viewsDippy

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:40 - Apr 21 by union_jack

What are you smoking?... They're the City mun, one of the biggest footballing institutions known to man.. they Belong in the top division, because they are City and they are MASSIVE.. Multiple European regulars and FA Cup winners..

Haven't you heard them over the past 20 years?..

They beat Real Madrid once
Won an FA Cup when only 30 clubs entered it.
And finished Runner-up in the league
They also have a HUGE fan base, that is worldwide
And their Stadium is MASSIVE!

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:50 - Apr 21 with 1563 viewspencoedjack

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:47 - Apr 21 by union_jack

You think they'll take the field next season with the same team. They won't and maybe Tan will properly invest.

They won't be the pushover they were last time. Just hope we're there even though I hate the derby games with a passion.

I’d imagine Tan will sell them
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:51 - Apr 21 with 1562 viewsJonTheJack

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:47 - Apr 21 by union_jack

I'll be worried if they sack Colin.

If not they'll just pump more money into buy the same style players they have now.
Your Ground is to big for You on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 1555 viewsbonymine

They will offer nothing at all to the PL and finish bottom unless they add some genuine quality to that shower of shite.

Colin W⚓️ has shown he can get the best out of teams in the Championship but he is a BIG FAIL in the Premier League so yet another ‘one season wonder’ beckons I think ........

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 1549 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:33 - Apr 21 by bonymine

Cardiff has a huge connection to the West Indies. Many were brought up in areas like grangetown, butetown and riverside, near our old stadium. You wouldn’t know this, as you lot live in the welsh equivalent of the Deep South, no culture, no multi-culturism. It looks like a 1950’s dump and is like one.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:54 - Apr 21 with 1537 viewsJackfath

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:52 - Apr 21 by byron

Cardiff has a huge connection to the West Indies. Many were brought up in areas like grangetown, butetown and riverside, near our old stadium. You wouldn’t know this, as you lot live in the welsh equivalent of the Deep South, no culture, no multi-culturism. It looks like a 1950’s dump and is like one.

Reckon you'll beat Derby on Tuesday?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:56 - Apr 21 with 1522 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:36 - Apr 21 by JonTheJack

Lets hope you are still there, should we make it. The more car crash clubs up there the better eh

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:58 - Apr 21 with 1509 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:48 - Apr 21 by Dippy

What are you smoking?... They're the City mun, one of the biggest footballing institutions known to man.. they Belong in the top division, because they are City and they are MASSIVE.. Multiple European regulars and FA Cup winners..

Haven't you heard them over the past 20 years?..

They beat Real Madrid once
Won an FA Cup when only 30 clubs entered it.
And finished Runner-up in the league
They also have a HUGE fan base, that is worldwide
And their Stadium is MASSIVE!

All those things you have never done. You did however beat league 2 Bradford in the noddy cup. Fair play

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:58 - Apr 21 with 1508 viewssainthelens

They ain't there yet. After Morrison winding Derby up online, and Colin calling em a disgrace for postponing last game... Derby will be right up for it/ and they need the points. They should be Reading that means they still need a win at Hull.... still a big ask all round as Fulham have 2 very winnable games.
Your Ground is to big for You on 22:00 - Apr 21 with 1501 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:54 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

Reckon you'll beat Derby on Tuesday?

They seem to be on a dip but will be bang up for it. Might suit us though. Didn’t think we’d pick up points in Norwich or Brentford and did. I reckon a draw.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:00 - Apr 21 with 1501 viewsDippy

Yeah.. because the Gower is a real dump.. nothing like the cultural landmark that is Cardiff Bay.. Cardiff Bay is obviously world renowned for being a cultural haven.

You pimple head..

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:03 - Apr 21 with 1482 viewsDippy

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:58 - Apr 21 by byron

All those things you have never done. You did however beat league 2 Bradford in the noddy cup. Fair play

Just forget about beating Liverpool and Chelsea on their own turf.. when was the last time you actually beat a world class outfit on their own patch? 1920s? Almost 100 years ago?

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:05 - Apr 21 with 1473 viewsbonymine

Phuk me who put the Duracell in you where have you been for the last couple of hours....and don’t say CCS as we know that’s not true.....

‘You only wash when you’re flooded’ .......Scum on the bathtub know your place in life yeah 👍😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024