Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Ground is to big for You 19:48 - Apr 21 with 12309 viewsowainglyndwr

The 6 fingered Turds can't sell out to go 2nd
Your Ground is to big for You on 23:46 - Apr 21 with 2294 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:52 - Apr 21 by byron

Cardiff has a huge connection to the West Indies. Many were brought up in areas like grangetown, butetown and riverside, near our old stadium. You wouldn’t know this, as you lot live in the welsh equivalent of the Deep South, no culture, no multi-culturism. It looks like a 1950’s dump and is like one.

Racism is not acceptable here.
So please move along ...
There's plenty of room 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Your Ground is to big for You on 00:01 - Apr 22 with 2262 viewsGaryjack

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:14 - Apr 21 by bluey_the_blue

Marley played a gig at Ninian Park... so more connection than Sunderland.

And 1500 turned up. Same year as 30000 turned up at the vetch for The Who gig.
Your Ground is to big for You on 07:49 - Apr 22 with 2112 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:29 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

Try a curry in St Helens Road. Then take a few hours to walk it off along the coast path. You will see real bays, real beaches and real castles!
It will make a nice change for when you get back to your flat, featureless mid sized regional administrative centre.
A place that is either hated by the rest of Wales or considered a total irrelevance. A place whose only claim to fame in the vast history of Wales is that it was Merthyr's coal depot.
True you have got all the jobs in the Private, Public and Third Sectors but this only came about by the Red Tories in Cardiff Mudflats building their own glass palaces.
My advice would be to enjoy your days in the sun. You are about to become a suburb of Bristol if Cairns and his Westminster cronies get their way ;-)

Come on pp you know you are one mixed up bloke over anti Cardiff or anti capital this or that.
I’ve done many coastal paths thanks, I’ve cycled route 4 and 8 the length and breadth of Wales so seen much beauty. Rhayader down to Brecon being some of the most stunning. Bute Park and Cardiff castle to castle coch along the Taff is also a wonderful ride, through the biggest city in Wales too, a cosmopolitan place where I meet people from all over the WORLD and the uk who have settled here. All gush about the city that seems to have it all, it’s not London and never will be, but not everyone wants that guff in there life. People all over Wales I meet are proud of their capital, it’s just YOU LOT alone in Wales with your pre historic thoughts who don’t.
We can’t help the politicians, indeed, we didn’t vote for the assembly like you lot did, you wanted them, we didn’t. We still got the farkers. The love should be spread out I agree.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:03 - Apr 22 with 2101 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:14 - Apr 21 by thornabyswan

Yes more multiple user names than scum long throws on here lately

I’m sure my Cardiff loving chum lord bony can confirm there is only one me on here, me and the 8 other multi multis.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:22 - Apr 22 with 2077 viewspencoedjack

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:03 - Apr 22 by byron

I’m sure my Cardiff loving chum lord bony can confirm there is only one me on here, me and the 8 other multi multis.

Sunday wake up > log onto a team you don’t support message board

Sad t wat
Your Ground is to big for You on 08:28 - Apr 22 with 2066 viewstaffpunk

Your Ground is to big for You on 20:10 - Apr 21 by Darran

I hope you and him have a great night.

Cracking night watching recently reformed The Timnen In Clwb Y Bont, Pontypridd. Food, drink, good company, f#ck Saturday night football.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:11 - Apr 22 with 2009 viewsvetchonian

Your Ground is to big for You on 21:58 - Apr 21 by byron

All those things you have never done. You did however beat league 2 Bradford in the noddy cup. Fair play

And how many times has your club bee on match of the day in the last 40 years?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:25 - Apr 22 with 1988 viewsmonmouth

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:11 - Apr 22 by vetchonian

And how many times has your club bee on match of the day in the last 40 years?

I make it at the end of this season, based on top flight games

Us 350, them 38.

They are nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:36 - Apr 22 with 1969 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:28 - Apr 22 by taffpunk

Cracking night watching recently reformed The Timnen In Clwb Y Bont, Pontypridd. Food, drink, good company, f#ck Saturday night football.

Many there ?
Im assuming its the 'super great music' album ... Tinmen ?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 9:40]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:04 - Apr 22 with 1900 viewstaffpunk

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:36 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Many there ?
Im assuming its the 'super great music' album ... Tinmen ?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 9:40]

No, reformed old Indie band from the little side of the Rhondda. Just about full house, mind you it only holds 100!! Conflict next for me in Abertillery on Friday.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:25 - Apr 22 with 1869 viewsDewi1jack

Your Ground is to big for You on 00:01 - Apr 22 by Garyjack

And 1500 turned up. Same year as 30000 turned up at the vetch for The Who gig.

So,
A full house at our little ground and plenty of seats left at their World class facilities.

Funny how very little changes throughout history isn't it?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:33 - Apr 22 with 1841 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:04 - Apr 22 by taffpunk

No, reformed old Indie band from the little side of the Rhondda. Just about full house, mind you it only holds 100!! Conflict next for me in Abertillery on Friday.

Im over in Germany at the moment, punk n disorderly annual event. Absolutely packed, thousands here. the whole scene is just getting bigger and bigger.

Conflict just wouldn't like it though ...
If you know what I mean.

Hopefully they will turn up. I know Stu the drummer pretty well, I think since he has been on board after Paco's death Colin is getting his act together. So good when they are on form.

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:08 - Apr 22 with 1785 viewstaffpunk

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:33 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Im over in Germany at the moment, punk n disorderly annual event. Absolutely packed, thousands here. the whole scene is just getting bigger and bigger.

Conflict just wouldn't like it though ...
If you know what I mean.

Hopefully they will turn up. I know Stu the drummer pretty well, I think since he has been on board after Paco's death Colin is getting his act together. So good when they are on form.

Oh yeah, remember his antics a few years ago in Blackpool. The drummer seems to have sorted them out fair play, saw them in Chippenham last year, back on top form. Mini bus full of beauties from the Rhondda travelling over the hills, can't wait. Have a good time in Berlin-working the stages or just pleasure?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 11:11]

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:12 - Apr 22 with 1775 viewsPrivate_Partz

Your Ground is to big for You on 22:21 - Apr 21 by Dippy

If ITV Wales or BBC Wales actually concentrated on the whole Country.. instead of a City.. maybe Wales could actually be taken seriously..

This isn't just a Swansea view.. it's a Newport view, Pembrokeshire view, North Wales view, Wrexham view.. I think we should let Cardiff taxpayers fund the channel..

Indeed. The whole Huw Puw / Fishguard things was a deliberate attempt to take the p!ss out of the 'Welsh' media.
It is a Cardiff based, Cardiff biased metropolis whilst the rest of us have to make do with glorified, virtually unused, cupboards liberally scattered across the rest of the Wales.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:50 - Apr 22 with 1717 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 10:25 - Apr 22 by Dewi1jack

So,
A full house at our little ground and plenty of seats left at their World class facilities.

Funny how very little changes throughout history isn't it?

Are the who the only band that ever play in Swansea? Lost count of the ones have played in the capital last 30 years , not many that haven’t. At least you had the who? Live at the where??

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:55 - Apr 22 with 1712 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:22 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

Sunday wake up > log onto a team you don’t support message board

Sad t wat

Just for you ole lonely one....💋

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:59 - Apr 22 with 1710 viewsjack2jack

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:50 - Apr 22 by byron

Are the who the only band that ever play in Swansea? Lost count of the ones have played in the capital last 30 years , not many that haven’t. At least you had the who? Live at the where??

How's Cardiff Bay looking today, Bay my arse.
Your Ground is to big for You on 12:36 - Apr 22 with 1665 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:59 - Apr 22 by jack2jack

How's Cardiff Bay looking today, Bay my arse.

Looks good all year round, whereas Swansea looks tired and neglected all year round, apart from the 3 weeks if the year we have good enough weather to sit on a beach, which less face it unless you are 5 years old is boring as f after 2 hours.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 12:44 - Apr 22 with 1649 viewsjack2jack

Your Ground is to big for You on 12:36 - Apr 22 by byron

Looks good all year round, whereas Swansea looks tired and neglected all year round, apart from the 3 weeks if the year we have good enough weather to sit on a beach, which less face it unless you are 5 years old is boring as f after 2 hours.

It's only the weather that spoils the vista in fairness.
Beautiful when the sun shines and of course we have Gower.
Btw. When are you six. 😉
Your Ground is to big for You on 12:52 - Apr 22 with 1628 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:08 - Apr 22 by taffpunk

Oh yeah, remember his antics a few years ago in Blackpool. The drummer seems to have sorted them out fair play, saw them in Chippenham last year, back on top form. Mini bus full of beauties from the Rhondda travelling over the hills, can't wait. Have a good time in Berlin-working the stages or just pleasure?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 11:11]

With The Exploited 👍

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:10 - Apr 22 with 1587 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 11:50 - Apr 22 by byron

Are you ok Byron ?

I'm concerned that you are getting a bit spikey especially after Swansea destroyed Liverpool and Chelsea on their way to winning the league cup which led the way to a long and memorable European adventure.

Listen, I know Liverpool beat Cardiff in the same 'noddy' cup when you couldnt sell your allocation out, in fact the first-time you met a premier league side in that cup you folded. It's ok mate, it happens, you did the same when you 'came for us' and got ripped a new one. Listen fruit, I think its best you know your place it will be much better in the long run, less stressy and will help you to manage your emotions far better. Leave it be bud and concentrate on Burton, Brentford etc ... and trying to stay in the top 6 in the thingy league.You know, the one below Swansea.

I'm not sure all this is doing you any good, I'm concerned. Please take my advice and have a day off, but be careful the good people of Hull and Derby are looking for you and have special plans for your unsuccessful play off battle ahead.

Have a lovely day pal 👍

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:22 - Apr 22 with 1561 viewssainthelens

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:10 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Are you ok Byron ?

I'm concerned that you are getting a bit spikey especially after Swansea destroyed Liverpool and Chelsea on their way to winning the league cup which led the way to a long and memorable European adventure.

Listen, I know Liverpool beat Cardiff in the same 'noddy' cup when you couldnt sell your allocation out, in fact the first-time you met a premier league side in that cup you folded. It's ok mate, it happens, you did the same when you 'came for us' and got ripped a new one. Listen fruit, I think its best you know your place it will be much better in the long run, less stressy and will help you to manage your emotions far better. Leave it be bud and concentrate on Burton, Brentford etc ... and trying to stay in the top 6 in the thingy league.You know, the one below Swansea.

I'm not sure all this is doing you any good, I'm concerned. Please take my advice and have a day off, but be careful the good people of Hull and Derby are looking for you and have special plans for your unsuccessful play off battle ahead.

Have a lovely day pal 👍

Loyal, you are my hero.
Your Ground is to big for You on 14:07 - Apr 22 with 1504 viewsbluey_the_blue

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:10 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Are you ok Byron ?

Have a lovely day pal 👍

Destroyed Chelsea?

i know you want to bait Byron but don't re-write history. You produced an amazing defensive performance in the ties against Chelsea to smash and grab the win over the two legs - certainly impressive but the shot counts don't lie.

Our allocation was sold out; we actually asked for more.

Folded? Against a far better side battled throughout the game, took them to penalties - where two misses won it for them. Hardly being ripped a "new one".

"Trying to stay in top 6"? Already got the points to guarantee playoff spot.

No worries about mad bantz but you're talking out of your tuches....
Your Ground is to big for You on 14:16 - Apr 22 with 1482 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 14:07 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Destroyed Chelsea?

i know you want to bait Byron but don't re-write history. You produced an amazing defensive performance in the ties against Chelsea to smash and grab the win over the two legs - certainly impressive but the shot counts don't lie.

Our allocation was sold out; we actually asked for more.

Folded? Against a far better side battled throughout the game, took them to penalties - where two misses won it for them. Hardly being ripped a "new one".

"Trying to stay in top 6"? Already got the points to guarantee playoff spot.

No worries about mad bantz but you're talking out of your tuches....

You need to re read my post and understand the information contained in it. We ripped you a new one. Not losing to chelsea over two games is something you have NEVER done. Like winning a major trophy this century.

Jesus man, your shit. We are your nemesis, you are an embaressement, not point scoring, facts man, facts 😂

Anyway work to be done, bratwurst etc for tea. Please blurty, get a grip.

Your Ground is to big for You on 14:22 - Apr 22 with 1468 viewsbluey_the_blue

Your Ground is to big for You on 14:16 - Apr 22 by Loyal

You need to re read my post and understand the information contained in it. We ripped you a new one. Not losing to chelsea over two games is something you have NEVER done. Like winning a major trophy this century.

Jesus man, your shit. We are your nemesis, you are an embaressement, not point scoring, facts man, facts 😂

Anyway work to be done, bratwurst etc for tea. Please blurty, get a grip.

Well, given you've addressed zero of the points made is impressive.

You ripped us a new one? In one game. The other game you errm lost. We could boast about having ripped you a new one in that but it would be a pointless claim to make on both sides.

You've done well for yourselves the last decade. No complaints from me on that score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024