Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Ground is to big for You 19:48 - Apr 21 with 12311 viewsowainglyndwr

The 6 fingered Turds can't sell out to go 2nd
Your Ground is to big for You on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 1245 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:10 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Are you ok Byron ?

I'm concerned that you are getting a bit spikey especially after Swansea destroyed Liverpool and Chelsea on their way to winning the league cup which led the way to a long and memorable European adventure.

Listen, I know Liverpool beat Cardiff in the same 'noddy' cup when you couldnt sell your allocation out, in fact the first-time you met a premier league side in that cup you folded. It's ok mate, it happens, you did the same when you 'came for us' and got ripped a new one. Listen fruit, I think its best you know your place it will be much better in the long run, less stressy and will help you to manage your emotions far better. Leave it be bud and concentrate on Burton, Brentford etc ... and trying to stay in the top 6 in the thingy league.You know, the one below Swansea.

I'm not sure all this is doing you any good, I'm concerned. Please take my advice and have a day off, but be careful the good people of Hull and Derby are looking for you and have special plans for your unsuccessful play off battle ahead.

Have a lovely day pal 👍

The noddy cup, I proved you wrong twice a few weeks ago, not only did we sell out, they didn’t even go on general sale ffs. We still have twice as many fans as you lot despite you having what will turn out to be, the most successful period you ever had. You will no doubt be back wher you belong in the not too distant future. It’s inevitable loyal chap, clueless owners and big nose sorted his pension out now. One way traffic.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 1230 viewsowainglyndwr

Your Ground is to big for You on 16:55 - Apr 22 by byron

The noddy cup, I proved you wrong twice a few weeks ago, not only did we sell out, they didn’t even go on general sale ffs. We still have twice as many fans as you lot despite you having what will turn out to be, the most successful period you ever had. You will no doubt be back wher you belong in the not too distant future. It’s inevitable loyal chap, clueless owners and big nose sorted his pension out now. One way traffic.

Why don't you mods just ban this Pri@k
Your Ground is to big for You on 17:00 - Apr 22 with 1228 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 14:16 - Apr 22 by Loyal

You need to re read my post and understand the information contained in it. We ripped you a new one. Not losing to chelsea over two games is something you have NEVER done. Like winning a major trophy this century.

Jesus man, your shit. We are your nemesis, you are an embaressement, not point scoring, facts man, facts 😂

Anyway work to be done, bratwurst etc for tea. Please blurty, get a grip.

It’s amazing that you lot actually believe you are so great. I guess it must come from the Swansea mentality of....never leaving Swansea. No one else even gives it a moments thought outside of your beleaguered town. Who cares if we haven’t beaten Chelsea? I’m sure we have though many times. You will forever be in our shadow loyal but if the town and club fell off the map, no one would even notice bar a few thousand of you over the Britton ferry bridge.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1210 viewsbyron

Your Ground is to big for You on 13:10 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Are you ok Byron ?

I'm concerned that you are getting a bit spikey especially after Swansea destroyed Liverpool and Chelsea on their way to winning the league cup which led the way to a long and memorable European adventure.

Listen, I know Liverpool beat Cardiff in the same 'noddy' cup when you couldnt sell your allocation out, in fact the first-time you met a premier league side in that cup you folded. It's ok mate, it happens, you did the same when you 'came for us' and got ripped a new one. Listen fruit, I think its best you know your place it will be much better in the long run, less stressy and will help you to manage your emotions far better. Leave it be bud and concentrate on Burton, Brentford etc ... and trying to stay in the top 6 in the thingy league.You know, the one below Swansea.

I'm not sure all this is doing you any good, I'm concerned. Please take my advice and have a day off, but be careful the good people of Hull and Derby are looking for you and have special plans for your unsuccessful play off battle ahead.

Have a lovely day pal 👍

Aren’t you on holiday? Go and enjoy Germany ffs...great place, love it.

Benny

Your Ground is to big for You on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1203 viewspencoedjack

Your Ground is to big for You on 16:58 - Apr 22 by owainglyndwr

Why don't you mods just ban this Pri@k

Nah leave him he’s got fuk all else in his life
Your Ground is to big for You on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 1193 viewsthornabyswan

Your Ground is to big for You on 17:20 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

Nah leave him he’s got fuk all else in his life

Not sure why some get so upset about Loyal talking to himself.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Your Ground is to big for You on 19:03 - Apr 22 with 1135 viewsLoyal

Your Ground is to big for You on 17:14 - Apr 22 by byron

Aren’t you on holiday? Go and enjoy Germany ffs...great place, love it.

Hello me old pal, on holiday ? Nah, just travelling round the world as ever with nice people. Oh, and getting paid for it. Great place ? Not so sure, its ok, but then after hundreds of visits its maybe lost its charm.

As a swans fan I think I'm probably ok to come on here as and when ...

You've had a very bad day, rest up and pour yourself a shot of your own medicine.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Your Ground is to big for You on 08:57 - Apr 23 with 1006 viewsPrivate_Partz

Your Ground is to big for You on 07:49 - Apr 22 by byron

Come on pp you know you are one mixed up bloke over anti Cardiff or anti capital this or that.
I’ve done many coastal paths thanks, I’ve cycled route 4 and 8 the length and breadth of Wales so seen much beauty. Rhayader down to Brecon being some of the most stunning. Bute Park and Cardiff castle to castle coch along the Taff is also a wonderful ride, through the biggest city in Wales too, a cosmopolitan place where I meet people from all over the WORLD and the uk who have settled here. All gush about the city that seems to have it all, it’s not London and never will be, but not everyone wants that guff in there life. People all over Wales I meet are proud of their capital, it’s just YOU LOT alone in Wales with your pre historic thoughts who don’t.
We can’t help the politicians, indeed, we didn’t vote for the assembly like you lot did, you wanted them, we didn’t. We still got the farkers. The love should be spread out I agree.

Glad you appreciate that Swansea is not a dump then. Just a managed decline by Cardiff Centric politicians.
As regards your view that I am mixed up. I really can't blame you for that. Despite your boring featurless city you still have all the financial jewels in your crown boosted by a Cardiff based and biased media. Therfore your misguided sense of self emtitlement is entirely justified.
You can build all the white elephant projects in Cardiff but it won't change the topography.
We are sexy, you are not ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:21 - Apr 23 with 980 viewstrampie

Big game for Cardiff tomorrow away to Derby, looking at the table and games left there does not seem to be much value for Cardiff in them getting a draw, Cardiff might well need to win, if Cardiff do win they would be virtually up but if they don't win then Fulham are back in it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:25 - Apr 23 with 972 viewsSTID2017

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:21 - Apr 23 by trampie

Big game for Cardiff tomorrow away to Derby, looking at the table and games left there does not seem to be much value for Cardiff in them getting a draw, Cardiff might well need to win, if Cardiff do win they would be virtually up but if they don't win then Fulham are back in it.

Anyone not seeing that Cardiff are going up is kidding themselves.
Sadly
.My only hope is that we are still in the PL otherwise we'll never hear the end of it

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:25 - Apr 23 with 972 viewstrampie

Missing two last minute pens against Wolves might yet comeback to haunt Cardiff if they had drawn against Wolves then a draw at Derby would have been satisfactory, a draw at Derby now may not be satisfactory, all to be seen.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:50 - Apr 23 with 944 viewsSTID2017

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:25 - Apr 23 by trampie

Missing two last minute pens against Wolves might yet comeback to haunt Cardiff if they had drawn against Wolves then a draw at Derby would have been satisfactory, a draw at Derby now may not be satisfactory, all to be seen.

I really hope your right.
I still fear the worst though.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 9:51]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Your Ground is to big for You on 09:56 - Apr 23 with 939 viewsGB11

South wales is rife with glory hunters and I don't think either team can take the mick out of each other for it.

If Swansea had a 33k stadium in the championship the attendances would not be pretty.

And no excuses the turn out saturday was dire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024