Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again 11:58 - Apr 22 with 7163 views1983

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195407
Simmo

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:24 - Apr 22 with 5324 viewssainthelens

Hang on, get ready for a book from Anus. Will turn it round somehow.
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:34 - Apr 22 with 5286 viewsbyron

Always been an issue. Rival suburbs in Cardiff was far far worse back in the day. The docks, Ely or fairwater, either of these would see the jacks off on there own.

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:38 - Apr 22 with 5268 viewsNeath_Jack

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:34 - Apr 22 by byron

Always been an issue. Rival suburbs in Cardiff was far far worse back in the day. The docks, Ely or fairwater, either of these would see the jacks off on there own.

You illiterate tramp.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:56 - Apr 22 with 5211 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:38 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

You illiterate tramp.

Poll: Tory leader

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:17 - Apr 22 with 5128 viewsLoyal

But of course they haven't have they ?
If at any point you would like to see actual proof of the jacks doing just what you imply I'll happily add the links.
Been racing at Newbury as an example ?

Please stop dreaming.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:23 - Apr 22 with 5108 viewsLoyal

The last post on there, bunch of old men bullying kids. Nothing changes, is this the lowest simmo etc have stooped to ever ? This proves many things especially what some of us on here have been saying for years.

They were nothing , they are nothing, and have always been nothing.
Except of course good liars.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:00 - Apr 22 with 4978 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:17 - Apr 22 by Loyal

But of course they haven't have they ?
If at any point you would like to see actual proof of the jacks doing just what you imply I'll happily add the links.
Been racing at Newbury as an example ?

Please stop dreaming.

Yes loyal I know one or two who were at Newbury. Hardly a full docks crew but they never took a backward step and went for it against gorsenion rugby club was t it? Madness. In fact, after the chaos it was the few football lads from Swansea mak8ng a hasty exit as usual. Not really anyth8ng to brag about? Can u imagine going to a nice day out at the races and gett8ng involved in serious Agro? Ffs. World gone mad.

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:09 - Apr 22 with 4920 viewsLoyal

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:00 - Apr 22 by byron

Yes loyal I know one or two who were at Newbury. Hardly a full docks crew but they never took a backward step and went for it against gorsenion rugby club was t it? Madness. In fact, after the chaos it was the few football lads from Swansea mak8ng a hasty exit as usual. Not really anyth8ng to brag about? Can u imagine going to a nice day out at the races and gett8ng involved in serious Agro? Ffs. World gone mad.

Here it is, the excuses and the lies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Smashed to fck by swansea boys. End of.

The video shows your lot in pieces, absolutely torn in two.
And in your reply you talk about things that are not recorded , not referenced and as we all know just didnt happen. Deal with the facts, whats actually factual - in two years time it will be men attacking kids in a family stand again. Oh, ? Men attacking kids ? Wasnt that last night in the Rapier ? Please take a break. You are having a mare today. It really is embarrassing.

Login to get fewer ads

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:41 - Apr 22 with 4782 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:09 - Apr 22 by Loyal

And in your reply you talk about things that are not recorded , not referenced and as we all know just didnt happen. Deal with the facts, whats actually factual - in two years time it will be men attacking kids in a family stand again. Oh, ? Men attacking kids ? Wasnt that last night in the Rapier ? Please take a break. You are having a mare today. It really is embarrassing.

I must have seen the wrong one on you tube, you lot melted away and ran off I heard, even your big brave rugby boys in the lash. Sad really eh

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:59 - Apr 22 with 4732 views1983

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:24 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

Hang on, get ready for a book from Anus. Will turn it round somehow.

Hold the boat! the topic has now been lifted from tales of the unexpected

It didn't happen

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 15:14 - Apr 22 with 4682 viewspencoedjack

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:09 - Apr 22 by Loyal

He has a mare everytime he posts

A very sad individual is Byron
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 15:25 - Apr 22 with 4645 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 15:14 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

He has a mare everytime he posts

A very sad individual is Byron

Every time....loser

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:23 - Apr 22 with 4485 views1462jack

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:41 - Apr 22 by byron

I must have seen the wrong one on you tube, you lot melted away and ran off I heard, even your big brave rugby boys in the lash. Sad really eh

Absolute nonsense from a fantasist scummer , rugby boys ! Try the gatehouse boys and they ruined you , I’ll remember that day well ,because I was in my wedding reception and had a phone call of someone to tell me about it , I go on Annis’s board the next day and they are giving it the big one there about turning the jacks over , then someone posts the video of them taking a pasting , then it changes to oh it was Swansea rugby boys , then when it was proven it was the gatehouse boys their tune changed again, “well the footage was short because we done them in the car park after”, loves a good spin the old blue birds
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 4448 viewsNeath_Jack

There's a surprise, they've deleted the thread now

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:57 - Apr 22 with 4381 viewsSmellyplumz

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:23 - Apr 22 by 1462jack

Absolute nonsense from a fantasist scummer , rugby boys ! Try the gatehouse boys and they ruined you , I’ll remember that day well ,because I was in my wedding reception and had a phone call of someone to tell me about it , I go on Annis’s board the next day and they are giving it the big one there about turning the jacks over , then someone posts the video of them taking a pasting , then it changes to oh it was Swansea rugby boys , then when it was proven it was the gatehouse boys their tune changed again, “well the footage was short because we done them in the car park after”, loves a good spin the old blue birds

Where's the gate house?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 19:09 - Apr 22 with 4167 viewsLoyal

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:41 - Apr 22 by byron

Deal with the video recorded facts. Your so called top boys were ruined from the start.
I heard.
I was told.
I believe.
I wasnt there more like, where's your proof !
Deary me Byron, you've had a bad old day.

Mind you sunshine you've let me pass the time today with a smile on my face.
Delusional.

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 20:36 - Apr 22 with 4014 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 19:09 - Apr 22 by Loyal

Deal with the video recorded facts. Your so called top boys were ruined from the start.
I heard.
I was told.
I believe.
I wasnt there more like, where's your proof !
Deary me Byron, you've had a bad old day.

Mind you sunshine you've let me pass the time today with a smile on my face.
Delusional.

Were you there loyal? I don’t think so. How’s the Aryan nations meet up going over there?

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 20:40 - Apr 22 with 3999 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:57 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Where's the gate house?

It’s a mythical house in the sky made of pie

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 20:47 - Apr 22 with 3971 viewsLoyal

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 20:36 - Apr 22 by byron

Were you there loyal? I don’t think so. How’s the Aryan nations meet up going over there?

Someone ban this cnt 😂

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 21:28 - Apr 22 with 3904 viewsSmellyplumz

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 20:40 - Apr 22 by byron

It’s a mythical house in the sky made of pie

Ferk off you smelly gravy breathed, dozen digit flesh flute.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 22:03 - Apr 22 with 3827 viewsJackfath

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 21:28 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Ferk off you smelly gravy breathed, dozen digit flesh flute.

That’s your best ever contribution to this site my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 3531 viewsSmellyplumz

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 22:03 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

That’s your best ever contribution to this site my friend.

Cheers old buddy

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 15:03 - Apr 23 with 3492 viewstheloneranger

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:57 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Where's the gate house?

Cwmbwrla

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 11:12 - Apr 24 with 3202 viewscontroversial_jack

A small suburb of Swansea
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 11:15 - Apr 24 with 3188 viewsJethroJack

Either of these THREE...FFS, that's hilarious in more ways than one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024