Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again 11:58 - Apr 22 with 7170 views1983

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195407
Simmo

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 11:25 - Apr 24 with 1740 viewssherpajacob

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 12:34 - Apr 22 by byron

Always been an issue. Rival suburbs in Cardiff was far far worse back in the day. The docks, Ely or fairwater, either of these would see the jacks off on there own.

the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 1671 viewsbyron

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 11:15 - Apr 24 by JethroJack

Either of these THREE...FFS, that's hilarious in more ways than one

Afraid it’s common knowledge outside of the Swansea bubble you all reside in. As is the fact that Swansea’s small band of football hooligans, not a very good attempt at being such by all accounts, were too scared to follow Wales away from home through the 80’s/90’s/00’s etc to avoid bumping into said Cardiff baddies. Fortunately, that fashion has long died out, here at least, so now we can all go as one like many did in France 2016.

Benny

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:53 - Apr 24 with 1629 viewsLoyal

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:09 - Apr 24 by byron

Afraid it’s common knowledge outside of the Swansea bubble you all reside in. As is the fact that Swansea’s small band of football hooligans, not a very good attempt at being such by all accounts, were too scared to follow Wales away from home through the 80’s/90’s/00’s etc to avoid bumping into said Cardiff baddies. Fortunately, that fashion has long died out, here at least, so now we can all go as one like many did in France 2016.

Where were your so called brave boys in Kilmarnock Scotland v Wales ?
I'll tell you where, pleading with us to bail them out after they bit off more than they could chew. Dont ome on here with your generic lies from the bullshit periodicals of insecure Abraham and his old man files.
Shame you didn't get a whack round the nut at Wembley. Your a bore.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 1562 viewsMrSwansea

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:23 - Apr 22 by 1462jack

Absolute nonsense from a fantasist scummer , rugby boys ! Try the gatehouse boys and they ruined you , I’ll remember that day well ,because I was in my wedding reception and had a phone call of someone to tell me about it , I go on Annis’s board the next day and they are giving it the big one there about turning the jacks over , then someone posts the video of them taking a pasting , then it changes to oh it was Swansea rugby boys , then when it was proven it was the gatehouse boys their tune changed again, “well the footage was short because we done them in the car park after”, loves a good spin the old blue birds

It was a lot of rugby boys. I know most of them.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 18:01 - Apr 24 with 1479 viewsLoyal

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 16:23 - Apr 24 by MrSwansea

It was a lot of rugby boys. I know most of them.

They were from swansea is the point that was being made.
And some were swansea top lads.
Read the thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 15:30 - Apr 25 with 1310 viewsawayjack

Bassey Boys cant handle their drink again on 13:09 - Apr 24 by byron

You behave like a child that's read too many of Annis bedtime story books. I followed Wales in 80's, 90's etc with plenty of Jacks. There were usually a few pissed up child-brains from Cardiff making fools of themselves, but most Welsh fans - far nore from West, Mid and North Wales than Cardiff - were / are good lads and generally embarassed by the soft Cardiff lads. You been to many Wales away matches or just read books?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024