Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its the cup all over again !! 17:15 - Apr 22 with 1801 viewsfishman

Its a repeat of the Spurs FA cup all over again,too much respect ,too much space ,zero tackles ,cowing down to the Champs !
I really dont care what the score is,just show some passion FFS !
Really frustrating watching ,i KNOW M City are an excellent football team ,and are a joy to watch ,but we are just rolling over ,GRRR !!
Its the cup all over again !! on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1763 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Repeat of one match? This is our approach every away match under Carlos. Even against the likes of Sheffield Wednesday away we were embarrassing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 1733 viewsmonmouth

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:20 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Repeat of one match? This is our approach every away match under Carlos. Even against the likes of Sheffield Wednesday away we were embarrassing.

It’s this. It just is.

We’ve got some points, but it’s just Monkball/Clement-ball. He was the same at SW for his last two seasons according to their site.

This is why there is no way he is the man for us for a whole season. Groundhog Day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 1662 viewsswancity

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:23 - Apr 22 by monmouth

It’s this. It just is.

We’ve got some points, but it’s just Monkball/Clement-ball. He was the same at SW for his last two seasons according to their site.

This is why there is no way he is the man for us for a whole season. Groundhog Day.

Disagree. Completely. He's done an incredibly good job here as he did at Wednesday.

But he's working with a squad which isn't good enough. Blame Jenkins and the rest. Without going over all that again. It's simply wrong to blame the manager. And short sighted.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:39 - Apr 22 with 1607 viewsDarran

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:32 - Apr 22 by swancity

Disagree. Completely. He's done an incredibly good job here as he did at Wednesday.

But he's working with a squad which isn't good enough. Blame Jenkins and the rest. Without going over all that again. It's simply wrong to blame the manager. And short sighted.

He’s hasnt done incredibly good he’s done decent.
If he’d done incredibly good we wouldn’t be one place outside the relegation spots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 1590 viewsfishman

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:32 - Apr 22 by swancity

Not "blaming" the manager ,but how can we be so up for 1 game and so laid back for another ?The manager must have some input tactics wise ,yes ?
I also appreciate that overall the squad is no where good enough ,for that i am not attaching any blame to CC ,as he can only work with whats available ,
Its the cup all over again !! on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 1588 viewsswancity

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:39 - Apr 22 by Darran

He’s hasnt done incredibly good he’s done decent.
If he’d done incredibly good we wouldn’t be one place outside the relegation spots.

I know you're a bit thick at the best of times but look at our record before he got here. Then since. He's given us a chance when we looked certainties to be relegated.

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1581 viewsDarran

Yeah you’re right he’s given us a chance. Thick twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 1574 viewsyescomeon

There isn't really another way we can set up the team though. He can only work with what he's got. He's done really well to turn it around pretty or not.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 1559 viewsswancity

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:44 - Apr 22 by Darran

Stop proving how thick you are mun, have a day off

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 1555 viewsmonmouth

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:44 - Apr 22 by Darran

I’d actually agree he’s done great, but so did Clement, so did Guidolin, so did Monk. Same tactics. I’m saying he’s not the man for next season. It’s Groundhog Day.

Still, quite right, if our buying utter dogshit policy continues, it won’t matter who’s in the dugout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 1487 viewsBobby_Fischer

Pashun.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Its the cup all over again !! on 18:03 - Apr 22 with 1451 viewsLandore_Jack

No fight, no passion. You would believe we didnt have anything to play for judging by today's performance.

#backtojack

Its the cup all over again !! on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1435 viewsunion_jack

Its the cup all over again !! on 17:47 - Apr 22 by monmouth

I’d actually agree he’s done great, but so did Clement, so did Guidolin, so did Monk. Same tactics. I’m saying he’s not the man for next season. It’s Groundhog Day.

Still, quite right, if our buying utter dogshit policy continues, it won’t matter who’s in the dugout.

There's a common denominator in there somewhere.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Its the cup all over again !! on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1404 viewsLeonWasGod

Carlos is doing a fantastic job overall (we we're about 6th in the form table since Xmas only a few weeks ago). That's almost Europe-qualifying form over 1/3rd+ of a season. That's superb with this squad. Nobody gave us a chance when he came in. Win our game in hand and we're several places above the drop zone.

Trouble is we're two different teams home and away. Completely different.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024