Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 18:06 - Apr 22 with 1265 viewsBenJ94

Whatever league we're in, we need a new manager, CC is not the man to take us forward. On a side note, Naughton, Carroll, ki, King and probably a few more need to go. We are so so poor.
Next season on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 1245 viewsTheKirkyLife

100% agreed. He had the new manager bounce with incredible effect but away from home we are DREADFUL and he's beginning to spit the same rhetoric as Monk and Clement before him.

New man needed, new players needed in a big way.
Next season on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 1224 viewsdickythorpe

You're right. But unless a Roman Abrahmovich type figure takes over we'll have to make do.

CC won't hang around whether he saves us or not, he's got mediocre players and mediocre budget to deal with whatever Div we are in
Next season on 18:15 - Apr 22 with 1184 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who would you replace him with?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Next season on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1158 viewswestwalesed

Reluctantly agree - tactics away from home have been woeful, and if we attempt the same next year we will be bottom in January, he will be sacked. Its all so tedious.

We were even awful against Notts County away!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Next season on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1117 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dear oh dear. How much longer can we carry on blaming managers?
When will you realise it is the incompetent twonk bringing players in that is causing the problems.
I despair, I really do.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Next season on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 1041 viewswestwalesed

Next season on 18:21 - Apr 22 by Private_Partz

When will you realise it is the incompetent twonk bringing players in that is causing the problems.
I despair, I really do.

I absolutely 100 percent agree with you, but the tactics away from home are compounding the problem.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Next season on 18:29 - Apr 22 with 1012 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Next season on 18:21 - Apr 22 by Private_Partz

I despair, I really do.

This, plus the twonk who sells our best players during the summer break.
Next season on 18:35 - Apr 22 with 945 viewsYossarian

10 Ferraris against 10 Milkfloats. The staff who identify this lot and authorise £15million transfer fees need their P45s. Simple as.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Next season on 18:38 - Apr 22 with 919 viewsJonathans_coat

Monk, Guidolin, Bradley, Clement and Carlos can’t all be awful surely? They can’t all be at fault for largely the same players poor performances can they? We have a desperately poor squad, caused by the catastrophic mismanagement of our football club (particularly in respect of recruitment), since he end of the Laudrup era. Think about it! Even if you do think all these managers are/were awful, we still hired them! And who’s fault is that?
Next season on 18:42 - Apr 22 with 899 viewsFlashberryjack

Next season on 18:10 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

You're right. But unless a Roman Abrahmovich type figure takes over we'll have to make do.

CC won't hang around whether he saves us or not, he's got mediocre players and mediocre budget to deal with whatever Div we are in

"Mediocre players" I wish.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024