Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 18:07 - Apr 22 with 1878 viewsdickythorpe

Delighted he thinks it's amusing.
Clucas on 18:08 - Apr 22 with 1872 viewsJackfath

It was hilarious though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clucas on 18:12 - Apr 22 with 1826 viewsLandore_Jack

He was thinking about our game plan.

#backtojack

Clucas on 18:12 - Apr 22 with 1826 viewsicecoldjack

Donkey of a player, he's been no worse than the many others today, Man city are fantastic but i think we've helped them no end .

We all knew this game was going to be difficult, i just wish the ref would blow up !

Goal difference may well play a part, i'm not quite sure the players realize this .
Clucas on 18:12 - Apr 22 with 1816 viewsdickythorpe

Clucas on 18:08 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

It was hilarious though.

15 million reasons why it wasn't Fath. A laughing stock some of our players are.

We've been in this league since 2011, players like him and with his lamentable skills are why we aren't rated.

I think the writing is on the wall.

If we stay up we won't be long for the drop down.

We are pretty poor.
Clucas on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 1607 viewsYossarian

Grinning fool. And Jenkins’ legendary “due diligence” gets us another winner! The useless, incompetent kent.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clucas on 18:43 - Apr 22 with 1570 viewsBillyChong

Needs to spend less time googling his own name and more time on the training pitch. Shocking compared to the attitude of Jesus who was kicking himself at missed chances at 4-0 up. Kompany the same.
Clucas on 19:40 - Apr 22 with 1291 views34dfgdf54

He’s not perfect but he’s needed in midfield.

Him, Ki and King need to perform if we are to get anymore points on the board. We cannot go into the Chelsea game without any of them.
Clucas on 20:28 - Apr 22 with 1090 viewsjackal

Clucas on 18:12 - Apr 22 by icecoldjack

Donkey of a player, he's been no worse than the many others today, Man city are fantastic but i think we've helped them no end .

We all knew this game was going to be difficult, i just wish the ref would blow up !

Goal difference may well play a part, i'm not quite sure the players realize this .

I wish all the refs would blow up.

They're all crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024