Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done 18:11 - Apr 22 with 6758 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw, your hand picked team did great today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Well done on 21:59 - Apr 22 with 3595 viewsKilkennyjack

£500,000 per year mind.

Amateur hour ?

Beware of the Risen People

Well done on 22:01 - Apr 22 with 3590 viewsmagicdaps10

Sold his soul to the devil.

Ruined a decade of great work with his ego. Could have gone down fondly in the clubs folklore but there will always be that big dark cloud.

Gone in the summer isn't he?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Well done on 22:07 - Apr 22 with 3561 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:01 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

Ruined a decade of great work with his ego. Could have gone down fondly in the clubs folklore but there will always be that big dark cloud.

Why is it his fault that Man City are on a different planet to us financially.
Gets a bit boring the Huw bashing whenever we lose a game.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done on 22:08 - Apr 22 with 3550 viewsswancity

Well done on 22:01 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

Ego? Nothing wrong with that, football is full of big egos.

But being a liar, cheat, devious and looking after his own interests more than that of the Club, that's a different matter. And it's not so much as a big dark cloud, it's a hurricane and tornado wrappped into one. He's pissed on his chips and there's no going back.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Well done on 22:12 - Apr 22 with 3524 viewsmagicdaps10

Well done on 22:07 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Its not his fault, in response to the Man City quote.

The big issue with our club is the lack of scouting and poor signings since Laudrup left........guess who runs that side of things.

The lies before and after the sale of the club....we all know it was just sold to see his bank balance rise.

Incompetent liars are not good.

Well done on 22:17 - Apr 22 with 3497 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:08 - Apr 22 by swancity

Ego? Nothing wrong with that, football is full of big egos.

But being a liar, cheat, devious and looking after his own interests more than that of the Club, that's a different matter. And it's not so much as a big dark cloud, it's a hurricane and tornado wrappped into one. He's pissed on his chips and there's no going back.

The club is being run properly at the moment.
Spending within our means which I am ok with.
Our wages to turnover is high but the club is run the same way now as what it was when we first came into the PL.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done on 22:22 - Apr 22 with 3452 viewsswancity

Well done on 22:17 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Our wages to turnover is high but the club is run the same way now as what it was when we first came into the PL.

Agreed.

Well done on 22:23 - Apr 22 with 3444 viewsBigPhilG

Funniest thing I've read in a while on here

He and his friends sold the club behind the trusts back and still continue to bleed us dry and make ridiculous footballing decisions

Only today Jon the clog is tweeting photos of himself at the Etihad from what appears to a prime position. How would someone with no shares in the club get those seats ?
Login to get fewer ads

Well done on 22:24 - Apr 22 with 3440 viewsmagicdaps10

Spending within our means......yes

But what is being bought with that money is absolutely shambolic......yes.

Can take the odd turkey but we have a bloody turkey farm at the liberty at present.

Huw needs to cut ties from the scouting network as he is killing the club in this department.

Well done on 22:24 - Apr 22 with 3428 viewsTheResurrection

It sure does and all from the same suspects as well.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Well done on 22:27 - Apr 22 with 3415 viewsswancity

It's got nothing to do with the result although a mauling like that today when we looked like a League Two team will increase the negativity towards Jenkins naturally .

Well done on 22:29 - Apr 22 with 3404 viewsDarran

Well done on 22:23 - Apr 22 by BigPhilG

He and his friends sold the club behind the trusts back and still continue to bleed us dry and make ridiculous footballing decisions

Only today Jon the clog is tweeting photos of himself at the Etihad from what appears to a prime position. How would someone with no shares in the club get those seats ?

He’s fuçking scum. The only thing he cares about is his ego.
One vile prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well done on 22:31 - Apr 22 with 3400 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:24 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

Can take the odd turkey but we have a bloody turkey farm at the liberty at present.

Huw needs to cut ties from the scouting network as he is killing the club in this department.

Yes there have been some really expensive flops.
But all clubs get them.
The last 2 January windows have not been bad.
Carroll Olsson Ayew last season.
Andre Ayew and King this.
The big mistakes of the summer Bony when we should have just dug in and kept Llorente Sanchez a total disaster but who predicted that one and of course Messa.
Should have kept Jack Cork as well.

Well done on 22:31 - Apr 22 with 3390 viewsKilkennyjack

Sorry its not.

Scouting has good worse. See recent signings Baston, Clucas, and Mesa.
The Academy has failed to produce any meaningful players.
First team squad is worse than when we got promoted.
The Swansea Way is dead.
The club of the fans, run by the fans, for the fans - has been sold without the (long term) Trust even knowing.
We have a Director of Football who has zero pro football background.

Apart from that, we can be very confident of the club’s future ....😳

Beware of the Risen People

Well done on 22:32 - Apr 22 with 3383 viewsDarran

Oh and I thought the Trust had put a stop to his director box days.
What a joke.

Well done on 22:33 - Apr 22 with 3375 viewsswancity

Well done on 22:31 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Yes there have been some really expensive flops.
But all clubs get them.
The last 2 January windows have not been bad.
Carroll Olsson Ayew last season.
Andre Ayew and King this.
The big mistakes of the summer Bony when we should have just dug in and kept Llorente Sanchez a total disaster but who predicted that one and of course Messa.
Should have kept Jack Cork as well.

You seem to have conveniently over looked the amazingly good value for money signings Clucas and Baston which flushed a cool £32 million pounds down the toilet. Yes £32 million.

Well done on 22:36 - Apr 22 with 3359 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:33 - Apr 22 by swancity

You seem to have conveniently over looked the amazingly good value for money signings Clucas and Baston which flushed a cool £32 million pounds down the toilet. Yes £32 million.

Clucas started playing well again before his injury.
Not forgotten Baston.
But have you forgotten Mawson.
How much do you think he will go for.

Well done on 22:41 - Apr 22 with 3330 viewsdobjack2

Well done on 22:24 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

It sure does and all from the same suspects as well.

And it’s the same suspects defending him as well.

Cuts both ways.
Well done on 22:42 - Apr 22 with 3330 viewsswancity

Well done on 22:36 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Clucas started playing well again before his injury.
Not forgotten Baston.
But have you forgotten Mawson.
How much do you think he will go for.

Clucas improved but he's a lower league journey man. Worth £5m arguably.

Mawson? Yes a good signing. What's he worth now? Depends who is buying. But definitely more than the £6m he cost.

Well done on 22:44 - Apr 22 with 3309 viewsTheResurrection

Oh grow up mate ffs.

You expect Jon to suddenly stop supporting the Swans after all he's been through. Without him you wouldn't have a club you ungrateful kunt.

The past is the past, move the fack on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Well done on 22:47 - Apr 22 with 3283 viewsDarran

Well done on 22:44 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Oh grow up mate ffs.

You expect Jon to suddenly stop supporting the Swans after all he's been through. Without him you wouldn't have a club you ungrateful kunt.

Where did he say the Clog should stop supporting the Swans?

Oh hang on he didn’t.

Well done on 22:49 - Apr 22 with 3261 viewsTheResurrection

Well done on 22:24 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

So what is it exactly? 2 duds in 3 seasons is it? Baston, Mesa and Sanches? And some will no doubt speak of Bony who did his ACL in. Even though when he did play there was enough singing his praises.

But Mawson, Jordan Ayew, Andre will come good for us next season, VdH, the signings from last Jan served us well, King is doing the same now.

Fack off you simple tvvat, you've written every Swans signing off before they start. You are a running joke on this site.

Well done on 22:50 - Apr 22 with 3254 viewsDarran

Well done on 22:49 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

So what is it exactly? 2 duds in 3 seasons is it? Baston, Mesa and Sanches? And some will no doubt speak of Bony who did his ACL in. Even though when he did play there was enough singing his praises.

But Mawson, Jordan Ayew, Andre will come good for us next season, VdH, the signings from last Jan served us well, King is doing the same now.

Fack off you simple tvvat, you've written every Swans signing off before they start. You are a running joke on this site.

That’s three when I was in school. lol

Well done on 22:50 - Apr 22 with 3256 viewsBigPhilG

Well done on 22:44 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Oh grow up mate ffs.

I've just ignored your posts in the past. Full of contradictions and full of crap believing the bull you're being fed by Dineen and co. But no more, grow up yourself you fecking child and accept people have a different point of view.

You're going on ignore now you halfwit so it's pointless calling me a kunt again you vile little boy
Well done on 22:52 - Apr 22 with 3001 viewsswanforthemoney

Well done on 22:12 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

Its not his fault, in response to the Man City quote.

The big issue with our club is the lack of scouting and poor signings since Laudrup left........guess who runs that side of things.

The lies before and after the sale of the club....we all know it was just sold to see his bank balance rise.

Incompetent liars are not good.

Getting a club from our out-of-the-way smallish city to the Premier League and keeping it there for 7 odd seasons is the very opposite of incompetant. You could not be more wrong.
Whatever else he did, this incompetence charge is so ridiculous. Whoever calls him incompetant shows themselves up.
SunderLand, Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Forest, Ipswich, Coventry, Bristol, Bolton, Sheffield Wed & Utd QPR. That's incompetance. Careful what you wish for

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024