Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done 18:11 - Apr 22 with 6773 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw, your hand picked team did great today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Well done on 17:50 - Apr 23 with 555 viewsjackpot

Well done on 15:25 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

Spending within our means.
Transfers are always a gamble for all clubs.
Some players are good value some are not will always be the way.
But to blame Jenkins whenever we make a poor signing is just stupidity.
I don't know enough about our scouting to comment on that.
But 3 promotions and 7 seasons in the top flight for a club of our size suggests they get more things right than wrong.

Totally agree with you.
Well done on 17:51 - Apr 23 with 555 viewsLeonWasGod

Well done on 22:52 - Apr 22 by swanforthemoney

Getting a club from our out-of-the-way smallish city to the Premier League and keeping it there for 7 odd seasons is the very opposite of incompetant. You could not be more wrong.
Whatever else he did, this incompetence charge is so ridiculous. Whoever calls him incompetant shows themselves up.
SunderLand, Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Forest, Ipswich, Coventry, Bristol, Bolton, Sheffield Wed & Utd QPR. That's incompetance. Careful what you wish for

That's true. Flying by the seat of his pants the last few years though. So much wasted money and bad decisions. Luckily, he's managed to salvage seemingly desperate situations the last 2 years (still to be proven this year, but I think we'll just scrape through). But it's getting worse year on year and that luck isn't going to hold (hope I'm wrong).

Besides, his performance isn't the reason why he's now loathed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024