Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done 18:11 - Apr 22 with 6544 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw, your hand picked team did great today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Well done on 22:56 - Apr 22 with 2412 viewsjack2jack

Well done on 22:50 - Apr 22 by Darran

That’s three when I was in school. lol

It is, add Bony, that's 4.
Well done on 22:57 - Apr 22 with 2404 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:52 - Apr 22 by swanforthemoney

Getting a club from our out-of-the-way smallish city to the Premier League and keeping it there for 7 odd seasons is the very opposite of incompetant. You could not be more wrong.
Whatever else he did, this incompetence charge is so ridiculous. Whoever calls him incompetant shows themselves up.
SunderLand, Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Forest, Ipswich, Coventry, Bristol, Bolton, Sheffield Wed & Utd QPR. That's incompetance. Careful what you wish for

Good post.
A sneaky devious tw@t yes incompetent no.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 2396 viewsleebracey

Well done on 22:36 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Clucas started playing well again before his injury.
Not forgotten Baston.
But have you forgotten Mawson.
How much do you think he will go for.

Your last comment sums it up..."how much will he go for"....American ownership lining their filthy pockets right there...All depends how much Oprah demands for him if she comes on board....shambles.
Well done on 23:00 - Apr 22 with 2387 viewsjack2jack

Well done on 22:59 - Apr 22 by leebracey

Your last comment sums it up..."how much will he go for"....American ownership lining their filthy pockets right there...All depends how much Oprah demands for him if she comes on board....shambles.

Shareholders will always want their cut.
Well done on 23:04 - Apr 22 with 2375 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 22:59 - Apr 22 by leebracey

So they criticised for wasting money.
Then when astute signings are made they get criticised seems very fair and balanced.
As for the lining their filthy pockets comment.
What money have they taken out of the club then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done on 23:29 - Apr 22 with 2323 viewsTheResurrection

Well done on 23:04 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

So they criticised for wasting money.
Then when astute signings are made they get criticised seems very fair and balanced.
As for the lining their filthy pockets comment.
What money have they taken out of the club then.

Don't expect an answer to that from the thick kunts.

And to those counting on their fingers, Sanches isn't a Swans player.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Well done on 23:30 - Apr 22 with 2322 viewsTheResurrection

Getting a club from our out-of-the-way smallish city to the Premier League and keeping it there for 7 odd seasons is the very opposite of incompetant. You could not be more wrong.
Whatever else he did, this incompetence charge is so ridiculous. Whoever calls him incompetant shows themselves up.
SunderLand, Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Forest, Ipswich, Coventry, Bristol, Bolton, Sheffield Wed & Utd QPR. That's incompetance. Careful what you wish for

This is a superb post.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Well done on 00:05 - Apr 23 with 2272 viewsswan65split

dont forget the Black Panther, sometimes Montero...any more?
Login to get fewer ads

Well done on 00:25 - Apr 23 with 2262 viewsswan65split

Well done on 22:49 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

So what is it exactly? 2 duds in 3 seasons is it? Baston, Mesa and Sanches? And some will no doubt speak of Bony who did his ACL in. Even though when he did play there was enough singing his praises.

But Mawson, Jordan Ayew, Andre will come good for us next season, VdH, the signings from last Jan served us well, King is doing the same now.

Fack off you simple tvvat, you've written every Swans signing off before they start. You are a running joke on this site.

Theres only one joke on this site, you left school a few years ago, now leave the school yard bullying behind, no wonder the trust ignored you, not the type to get a following are you, cant form respect with that attitude .
Well done on 01:47 - Apr 23 with 2233 viewsBobby_Fischer

Why doesn't Huw sign TORRES?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 7:22]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Well done on 06:18 - Apr 23 with 2182 viewswaynekerr55

He was at his best when he let others do the work. If he was to stay it should be as chairman and chairman only. Our recruitment has been at its best when he signs the cheques

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Well done on 08:04 - Apr 23 with 2108 viewsswanforthemoney

Well done on 06:18 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

He was at his best when he let others do the work. If he was to stay it should be as chairman and chairman only. Our recruitment has been at its best when he signs the cheques

Isn’t there a transfer committee?
Genuine question. Exactly how does it work?
Anyone know?

I stand in the North Stand

Well done on 08:16 - Apr 23 with 2086 viewsTheResurrection

Well done on 08:04 - Apr 23 by swanforthemoney

Isn’t there a transfer committee?
Genuine question. Exactly how does it work?
Anyone know?

Yes, and this ridiculous notion that Jenkins is scouting, moneyballing, negotiating and signing every player all by himself is as pathetic as the posters making the accusations.

Well done on 08:18 - Apr 23 with 2084 viewsswancity

Well done on 08:16 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Yes, and this ridiculous notion that Jenkins is scouting, moneyballing, negotiating and signing every player all by himself is as pathetic as the posters making the accusations.

I don't think anyone has suggested that though.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Well done on 10:39 - Apr 23 with 2025 viewsBobby_Fischer

Swanseaman has done you, go hide in Aberdare again and come back as Jesus.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Well done on 13:04 - Apr 23 with 1954 viewsLoyal

Well done on 22:31 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Yes there have been some really expensive flops.
But all clubs get them.
The last 2 January windows have not been bad.
Carroll Olsson Ayew last season.
Andre Ayew and King this.
The big mistakes of the summer Bony when we should have just dug in and kept Llorente Sanchez a total disaster but who predicted that one and of course Messa.
Should have kept Jack Cork as well.

Agree regards cork 100%
King ?
Did he play yesterday ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well done on 13:49 - Apr 23 with 1896 viewsgiantstoneater

Whichever division we are in next season the squad needs a major overhaul but I have little faith that we will get it, we have become the new Sunderland. We needed a striker in the last window and didn`t get one. Our midfield has become a shadow of past midfields in particular under Rodgers and Laudrup, there is absolutely no fluidity about it at all and just can`t keep hold of the ball, worrying times indeed.
Well done on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 1864 viewsSmellyplumz

Well done on 22:17 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

The club is being run properly at the moment.
Spending within our means which I am ok with.
Our wages to turnover is high but the club is run the same way now as what it was when we first came into the PL.

Being run properly.... You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Well done on 15:25 - Apr 23 with 1826 viewsthornabyswan

Well done on 14:26 - Apr 23 by Smellyplumz

Spending within our means.
Transfers are always a gamble for all clubs.
Some players are good value some are not will always be the way.
But to blame Jenkins whenever we make a poor signing is just stupidity.
I don't know enough about our scouting to comment on that.
But 3 promotions and 7 seasons in the top flight for a club of our size suggests they get more things right than wrong.

Well done on 15:36 - Apr 23 with 1813 viewsTheResurrection

Well done on 14:26 - Apr 23 by Smellyplumz

And how the fack would you know?? 😂😂😂

Well done on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 1806 viewsTheResurrection

Well done on 15:25 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

Spending within our means.
Transfers are always a gamble for all clubs.
Some players are good value some are not will always be the way.
But to blame Jenkins whenever we make a poor signing is just stupidity.
I don't know enough about our scouting to comment on that.
But 3 promotions and 7 seasons in the top flight for a club of our size suggests they get more things right than wrong.

Exactly.

Bang on.

Well done on 15:54 - Apr 23 with 1779 viewsCaptain_Sham

I always look at the teams who got promoted with us, and how they have fared since. Its a reasonable comparison, and one we fare well in.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 15:55]

Its just a ride.

Well done on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 1723 viewswaynekerr55

Well he's far too involved as a chairman. Down to the granular level of stopping youth team players going on loan.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Well done on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 1704 viewsDewi1jack

Well done on 22:56 - Apr 22 by jack2jack

It is, add Bony, that's 4.

Add N'Gog, the Aussie goalie, Mulder, Grimes and a few others.
Add in the wasted money now out on loan- about £42 millions worth of players.
Plenty to blame Beaky for, both on and off the pitch, without having to blame him for p1sspoor performances.
Blame him for a jobs for the boys attitude.
Having a p1sspoor Commercial director and staff when he should have been ensuring the clubs income was maximised.

Can't blame Beaky for the players not bothering though.
Can't even blame Clement, CC, Monk,Brad Bobley, Guido or any other manager we've had when it happens.
Against Citey, and in a few games this season, an awful lot looked like they were there only to get their wage slip.
That comes down to attitude of the so called lazy, can't be arsed professional.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Well done on 17:46 - Apr 23 with 1699 viewsLeonWasGod

Oh come on ffs! *Everyone* knows he's sat in his office with Football Manager 14 and some of Tutumlu's old post-it notes he found in the bin
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 17:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024