Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson hype 18:15 - Apr 22 with 1378 viewsdickythorpe

Surely will die down now.
Mediocre at best, and never an international.
No guts today and poor basic skills.

If we are lucky enough to be offered £25 million we should ship him out. He offers us nothing.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:16]
Mawson hype on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1342 viewsLeonWasGod

Quality player.
Mawson hype on 18:19 - Apr 22 with 1329 viewspaulv2k4

Wow I thought I was the only one who thought he is average at best. He's Premier League but nowhere near top 4/6 player.
Mawson hype on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 1298 viewsicecoldjack

Hype from who ?

Most of us know he's bang average, ball watches and turns like a cruise liner . Does his usual fancy cryff turn once or twice per game to look good before promptly losing it and plays 50 yrd hollywood balls to nowhere .

I know it's Man city but our team lack serious b@llcks at times and Mawson is often at the centre of that.

I just hope the boys took a day off because they are targeting the Chelsea game .

Special mention for being ultra rubbish today, step forward Ki,Carol and king .

Oh well at least we don't have to be shown how far the gulf in class is every week...just every other week !
Mawson hype on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1276 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's a good defender and our most valuable asset. He certainly isn't good enough to start for one of the top six as it stands.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mawson hype on 18:26 - Apr 22 with 1259 viewsMrSwerve

Mawson hype on 18:24 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's a good defender and our most valuable asset. He certainly isn't good enough to start for one of the top six as it stands.

Finally some sense from someone.

The meltdown on here is hilarious sometimes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Mawson hype on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 1234 viewsSmellyplumz

Mawson hype on 18:26 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

Finally some sense from someone.

The meltdown on here is hilarious sometimes.

Good defender, you're joking right, turns his back on the ball. Very average and no melt down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mawson hype on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 1206 viewsMrSwerve

Mawson hype on 18:28 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Good defender, you're joking right, turns his back on the ball. Very average and no melt down.

He is very good, flawed but good. Hence why no one has offered us 50m for him yet.

He's very good for our club.

Mawson hype on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 1206 viewsJonathans_coat

One of our best players, terrible performance today.
Login to get fewer ads

Mawson hype on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 1190 viewsLeonWasGod

Mawson hype on 18:24 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course he is. He'd be better too if he wasn't surrounded by mediocrity.

Sure, he's got a mistake in him. But so have most except the very, very best. He's stepped up at every level, and now played some good games against the best in this league.

I can easily see him going to a top half team and being a valued regular. If he continues to progress then a top 6 team might be possible. If Stones can then he can.

We'll miss him when he goes.
Mawson hype on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 1179 viewsSmellyplumz

Mawson hype on 18:30 - Apr 22 by Jonathans_coat

One of our best players, terrible performance today.

Not saying much is it, our team are gash

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Mawson hype on 18:34 - Apr 22 with 1159 viewsJackfath

Mawson hype on 18:31 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Not saying much is it, our team are gash

3 teams gasher than us at the moment.

Calm down you big bessie!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mawson hype on 18:36 - Apr 22 with 1132 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson hype on 18:30 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

He is very good, flawed but good. Hence why no one has offered us 50m for him yet.

He's very good for our club.

The "flawed" Stones went for £50M.
Mawson hype on 19:02 - Apr 22 with 1049 viewsSmellyplumz

Mawson hype on 18:34 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

3 teams gasher than us at the moment.

Calm down you big bessie!

Ok

Mawson hype on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 985 viewsDippy

Hype?.. I remember those 19 games under Paul.. a mistake every game is unacceptable at this level.. in the Championship you can get away with certain stuff, but against the top 6 and teams who are in form and cohesive transition in the PL.. you simply can't do it.

But the Premier League, apart from the top teams and Burnley.. have been way below standards.

If we were a clothes chain, restaurant, or some other franchise.. we would've been shut down.

Poll: Cooper Out

Mawson hype on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 914 viewsMrSwerve

Amazing how the trend of opinions change after a bad performance. Comical.

Mawson hype on 19:39 - Apr 22 with 897 viewsBloodyhills

Mawson is a decent enough defender at Prem level.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Mawson hype on 19:42 - Apr 22 with 885 viewsDippy

Mawson hype on 19:36 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

Amazing how the trend of opinions change after a bad performance. Comical.

What's changed?.. I've been saying we're sh*t all season.. 17th place, 4 points above the drop with 4 games left.. even if we do stay up, I think we're sh*t.

Poll: Cooper Out

Mawson hype on 19:53 - Apr 22 with 852 viewsMrSwerve

Mawson hype on 19:42 - Apr 22 by Dippy

What's changed?.. I've been saying we're sh*t all season.. 17th place, 4 points above the drop with 4 games left.. even if we do stay up, I think we're sh*t.

To be fair Skip you think every single aspect of the cosmos is shite.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 19:53]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024