Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players 18:18 - Apr 22 with 12195 viewsmagicdaps10

Never expected much today but that performance is disgusting. No desire and no heart.

Note to yourselves, regardless too what you think, we are still very much in with a chance of going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 4558 viewspaulv2k4

And. Carlos.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 4532 viewsdickythorpe

Showed no fight today. Totally in awe and froze.

Should have been double the scoreline.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 4487 viewsjeza739

Useless spineless kents deserve to go down.. Got to say turned it off at half time
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 4457 viewsJackfath

Hysteria sets in on Planet Swans

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:25 - Apr 22 with 4406 viewswestwalesed

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:24 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Whilst I know what you're saying there was a piss poor lack of effort today.

Get a tackle in for gods sake. Make a foul. DO something.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:25 - Apr 22 with 4393 viewsmonmouth

Sets in?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 4345 viewsawayjack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:25 - Apr 22 by westwalesed

Whilst I know what you're saying there was a piss poor lack of effort today.

Get a tackle in for gods sake. Make a foul. DO something.

Yup. Our only booking was for diving. City have outplayed better teams than us but that was gutless. Their ladies team would've outmuscled our midifield today.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 4285 viewsYossarian

Put your spliff out. You’ve got school in the morning.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 4283 viewsminimichu

This. And add in our lying, failing Chairman/ Self appointed DOF.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 4263 viewsGeoffThom

This isn’t hysteria,this is purely about effort ,there was none when a team like Wigan put in effort city don’t like it in fact any side however good put an effort in against city ,booom result ,you sit back and let them play they’re gonna murder you ! Guess what we sat back ,we didn’t even get yellow cards for getting in to them 😡😡and if that’s being hysterical then yep we are .
All we ask for as fans is effort there was none today
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:32 - Apr 22 with 4236 viewsItchySphincter

Fans have every right to be disgusted.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:32 - Apr 22 with 4233 viewsicecoldjack

Half the reason why the team is down there is because it lacks b@llcks and ability, a gulf in class can be forgiven but a lack of bottle cannot. It's the same players that hide all the time too .

17% of the ball isn't exactly great is it !! imagine Man city actually needed to win that game ?

Carlos can also take some blame here, we are limping to the end of the season and our lack of ability on and off the ball is quite alarming .

Never mind i'm sure the boys were saving themselves for the next game..at least thats the only excuse i can come up with after watching that lack of effort today
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:33 - Apr 22 with 4228 viewsJackfath

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:30 - Apr 22 by Yossarian

Put your spliff out. You’ve got school in the morning.

You fancy me don't you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:34 - Apr 22 with 4195 viewsBobby_Fischer

Init, funny though.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:37 - Apr 22 with 4142 viewsmajorraglan

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:32 - Apr 22 by ItchySphincter

Fans have every right to be disgusted.

Absolutely, they have shelled out their hard earned cash,spent all day on the road to watch their team most of whom couldn’t be bothered to show up.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:38 - Apr 22 with 4132 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont think itts hysteria just a realisation of where some can see how it is going.

I dont stand for, we are Swansea City and these clubs are better than us malarky. I understand that most clubs have a shelf life in this league but outside the top 6 there is a chance to stand up and and push for that lower end of the top half.

Today was terrible to watch. I can take defeat but no heart, passion, desire or fight is something I wont accept.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:38 - Apr 22 with 4130 viewsJackfath

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:37 - Apr 22 by majorraglan

Absolutely, they have shelled out their hard earned cash,spent all day on the road to watch their team most of whom couldn’t be bothered to show up.

It's been like that for quite a few matches this season.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 4113 viewsFlashberryjack

After watching that gutless performance, we're more than in with a chance of going down.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 4108 viewsLandore_Jack

A League One team would have shown more fight than us today.

#backtojack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 4083 viewsPegojack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:31 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

This isn’t hysteria,this is purely about effort ,there was none when a team like Wigan put in effort city don’t like it in fact any side however good put an effort in against city ,booom result ,you sit back and let them play they’re gonna murder you ! Guess what we sat back ,we didn’t even get yellow cards for getting in to them 😡😡and if that’s being hysterical then yep we are .
All we ask for as fans is effort there was none today

I'm tempted to agree, but the fact is we haven't got the players who can put a foot in. Carroll couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. King too slow. Ki disinterested. Ayew Senior tried to get stuck in but struggled to get anywhere near the ball carrier. Ditto his brother.
I don't know what to say about today. I fully expected a beating but it was still dispiriting to see the lack of skill and commitment. We were beaten when applauding them onto the pitch. What was that sh1te all about? We're there to win a game of football, not take part in a love in. Be hard, be nasty, be competitive FFS!

I hope to see a complete change of attitude next Saturday.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 4066 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:39 - Apr 22 by Landore_Jack

Yes like, Wigan did when they played them.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:43 - Apr 22 with 4040 viewsbyron

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:39 - Apr 22 by Landore_Jack

You ll find out soon enough. To think you lot say we play dire football. At least we actually have a go.

Benny

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 3987 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:43 - Apr 22 by byron

You ll find out soon enough. To think you lot say we play dire football. At least we actually have a go.

Cant take that away from you lot but it doesnt work week in week out in this league, play like that each week and you will struggle........there has to be a blend.

We are 2/3 first team players away from a solid mid table team in the premier league. The trouble is, we have jenkins and co trying to find them.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 3986 viewsdickythorpe

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:43 - Apr 22 by byron

You haven't gone up yet.

Surely you can't comment on the PL,a league you got dumped out of on first attempt?

Warnock isn't your answer.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 3977 viewsminimichu

I hope we don’t hear “ we need the fans behind us for the final stretch”, this week.
The JA will be there doing their bit. All we need is for the players to show some balls and do their bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024