Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players 18:18 - Apr 22 with 12194 viewsmagicdaps10

Never expected much today but that performance is disgusting. No desire and no heart.

Note to yourselves, regardless too what you think, we are still very much in with a chance of going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 1735 viewsGeoffThom

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:43 - Apr 22 by byron

You ll find out soon enough. To think you lot say we play dire football. At least we actually have a go.

Go away dickhead ,your route one long throw crap won’t last long next year he always gets sacked in prem
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 1683 viewsYossarian

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:47 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

Go away dickhead ,your route one long throw crap won’t last long next year he always gets sacked in prem

The bloke reminds me of the little runt who holds the coats for the big boys....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 1682 viewsCrazedBison

With all due respect to the lot of you, I have to admit that Man City were so good today that they made us look worse than we really were.

We werent good, not one bit. That said, we were bystanders to a clinic in possession football. Could we have shown more fight? Sure, probably. Would it have altered the result? Not a chance.

I just hope it doesn’t come down to goal difference.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:53 - Apr 22 with 1681 viewsthornabyswan

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:25 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Sets in?

Craig Bellamy talking Carlos up again.
Some on here really do need to get a sense of perspective of where we were when he arrived.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:54 - Apr 22 with 1673 viewsicecoldjack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:41 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

Yes like, Wigan did when they played them.

You make a great point, to all those saying "yeah but it's man city see boys" a L1 team decided to have a go and didn't get butt fooked like we did today .

So it's fair to question the attitude of our players in this game considering we are trying to stay in the league, great as Man city were and are, we looked like we wanted to go home after 6 mins and the first goal.

I just hope that the players were just thinking about the Chelsea game after the first 20 mins of that rubbish .
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 1656 views3swan

Desire. Pride.

Not an ounce today.

Man C are on a different planet to us, and I can take that type of scoreline but not in that manner.

Hardly a tackle we just dropped into a supposedly defensive formation without pressurizing at all .

Not that it would have made much difference but in 3 of the build ups to the goals Ki, King, Clucas all gave up and ambled back.

Then to give Toure all that time to pick out a pass was criminal.

The follow up from the penalty. Player was inside the box when the penalty was taken

One last comment why not save Ayew and sub him when the third went in. He is our only threat on goal for the remaining 4 games, why take that risk?
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:01 - Apr 22 with 1634 viewsDippy

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:52 - Apr 22 by CrazedBison

With all due respect to the lot of you, I have to admit that Man City were so good today that they made us look worse than we really were.

We werent good, not one bit. That said, we were bystanders to a clinic in possession football. Could we have shown more fight? Sure, probably. Would it have altered the result? Not a chance.

I just hope it doesn’t come down to goal difference.

I think it's more of a quality issue..

If you can't clear 6 yard box tap ins.
Can't stay on your feet, but lunge in.
Can't pass a simple 5 yard pass.
Can't get a decent cross in, but slice it like a 4th senior division reserve league.
Can't score 8 yard headers that are their to be buried
Dive on the floor when we are in a rare position
Follow up on a penalty after being saved

This isn't even division one senior league stuff.. I have never even seen this in the Swansea Senior League Division One.. I've seen it at divisions below, but even seeing this in Division One would be frowned upon.

Man City made us look like Basingstoke 2nds without doing much. It wasn't even a training session, it was men playing against u10s..
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 19:30]

Poll: Cooper Out

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:11 - Apr 22 with 1580 viewsLoyal

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:43 - Apr 22 by byron

You ll find out soon enough. To think you lot say we play dire football. At least we actually have a go.

But you get excited about wins over Brentford and Burton, not Liverpool and Arsenal.
Keep trying.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:11 - Apr 22 with 1579 viewsdickythorpe

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:53 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Craig Bellamy talking Carlos up again.
Some on here really do need to get a sense of perspective of where we were when he arrived.

What manager would stay with us just to have to do it all over again?

Carlos can keep us up, but then with a mediocre budget he'll have to put up with more of the same yet again.

We may stay up, but we are poor and not rated.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 1555 viewsLeonWasGod

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:54 - Apr 22 by icecoldjack

You make a great point, to all those saying "yeah but it's man city see boys" a L1 team decided to have a go and didn't get butt fooked like we did today .

So it's fair to question the attitude of our players in this game considering we are trying to stay in the league, great as Man city were and are, we looked like we wanted to go home after 6 mins and the first goal.

I just hope that the players were just thinking about the Chelsea game after the first 20 mins of that rubbish .

You'd hope we'll be up for Chelsea. But if Carlos approaches the Chelsea game like today (and other recent away games, and Spurs in the Cup) he'll start losing fans.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 1551 viewsNeath_Jack

Some hideous posts in this thread, from the usual suspects.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:20 - Apr 22 with 1525 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:32 - Apr 22 by icecoldjack

Half the reason why the team is down there is because it lacks b@llcks and ability, a gulf in class can be forgiven but a lack of bottle cannot. It's the same players that hide all the time too .

17% of the ball isn't exactly great is it !! imagine Man city actually needed to win that game ?

Carlos can also take some blame here, we are limping to the end of the season and our lack of ability on and off the ball is quite alarming .

Never mind i'm sure the boys were saving themselves for the next game..at least thats the only excuse i can come up with after watching that lack of effort today

Lack of effort? Looking at you I can clearly tell you've never kicked a ball in your life, just like the fat Neath Jack.

They couldn't get close to them. Man City were in party mood and there's a huge difference in finances.

Thats the real crime here. That and the inevitable Swansea kunts turning on their own team.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:21 - Apr 22 with 1515 viewsPrivate_Partz

The problem is that we when players are devoid of confidence it always looks like they are not trying.
I can't blame players for being part of a poor and imbalanced squad.
I can't blame managers for not being able to get sucess out of such a squad for any sustained period.
I blame those who recruited the wrong players, sold better ones and failed to recruit the right ones when available. This accompanied by dithering of mamouth proportions.
The recruitent team had to change or we are Donald Ducked and the Yanks had better wake up to this of their investment will fly out the window with it's ass on fire.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:23 - Apr 22 with 1494 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:21 - Apr 22 by Private_Partz

The problem is that we when players are devoid of confidence it always looks like they are not trying.
I can't blame players for being part of a poor and imbalanced squad.
I can't blame managers for not being able to get sucess out of such a squad for any sustained period.
I blame those who recruited the wrong players, sold better ones and failed to recruit the right ones when available. This accompanied by dithering of mamouth proportions.
The recruitent team had to change or we are Donald Ducked and the Yanks had better wake up to this of their investment will fly out the window with it's ass on fire.

Oh bore off FFS

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 1488 viewsFireboy2

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:24 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Hysteria sets in on Planet Swans

This
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 1488 viewsDarran

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:23 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Oh bore off FFS

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He’s right though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:25 - Apr 22 with 1478 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:24 - Apr 22 by Darran

He’s right though.

I never want to speak to you again. You disgust me.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 1472 viewsCopaMundial

For me today was the perfect example of how we've regressed over recent years .
After several years of premier league riches today's performance was a million miles away from the team that made its debut in this league against the same opposition.
Gutless, effortless and shameful, a team full of wannabees and prima donnas, and Carlos has to take his fair shame of blame also. He might be great for an amusing analogy but this is the Premier League not the Comedy Club.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 1472 viewsJackfath

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:25 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

You just did.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 1462 viewsDarran

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:25 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

He’s still right though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:28 - Apr 22 with 1450 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:26 - Apr 22 by CopaMundial

For me today was the perfect example of how we've regressed over recent years .
After several years of premier league riches today's performance was a million miles away from the team that made its debut in this league against the same opposition.
Gutless, effortless and shameful, a team full of wannabees and prima donnas, and Carlos has to take his fair shame of blame also. He might be great for an amusing analogy but this is the Premier League not the Comedy Club.

No. The only thing that is a million miles away is Man City.

That Man City is planets away from the ones we lost to in the last minute twice.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:29 - Apr 22 with 1447 viewsFireboy2

To the people who wanted us to get stuck in

Our lot were chasing shadows for 90 mins and if they had started to dish treatment out that alot of wanted to see there would have been quite a few yellows and possibly a few reds

We have 4 winnable games with 3 at home

So why dont we just use the acronym SUMO

Shut up move on
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:32 - Apr 22 with 1415 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:29 - Apr 22 by Fireboy2

To the people who wanted us to get stuck in

Our lot were chasing shadows for 90 mins and if they had started to dish treatment out that alot of wanted to see there would have been quite a few yellows and possibly a few reds

We have 4 winnable games with 3 at home

So why dont we just use the acronym SUMO

Shut up move on

Good post Squire.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:33 - Apr 22 with 1408 viewsFireboy2

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:32 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Good post Squire.

Your opinion has changed fella
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:38 - Apr 22 with 1365 viewsthornabyswan

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:28 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

No. The only thing that is a million miles away is Man City.

That Man City is planets away from the ones we lost to in the last minute twice.

Is the correct answer.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024