Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players 18:18 - Apr 22 with 12198 viewsmagicdaps10

Never expected much today but that performance is disgusting. No desire and no heart.

Note to yourselves, regardless too what you think, we are still very much in with a chance of going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:36 - Apr 23 with 1998 viewsmajorraglan

Hopefully yesterday’s thrashing will draw a reaction from the players and management team and they will go on to get a result against Chelsea next week. If they don’t show fight, then it will be curtains for them in the PL.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:59 - Apr 23 with 1944 viewsmagicdaps10

Do you know what will kill our club in this division from the fans input......acceptance.

Going into games against Man City, we all realize that a result in favor is virtually non existent but over recent years we have achieved results against top teams, so to shrug our shoulders and say "well" then that for me is just accepting things.

We as fans need to stand up and ask/demand better, especially when we have a board who will take shoulder shrugging as a sign of contempt.

There is always room for improvement in every walk of life and at present in our club, i see tonnes of improvement required. For those who want to continue happy clapping then so be it but those who have a wider view of things then carry on the good work...........without highlighting the issues then those in control wont know the improvements that are needed( you can see things better from the outside and all that)

What gripes me is that people who say they are better supporters because they support and get behind what the club does......sometimes the harm you are doing is far worse than you think.

If we stay up then there is a chance to get out of this rut, what we need is not to go in to the summer on a high just because survival is secure. We need to hit the board with everything from the minute our last game is finished. No more "we will learn from our mistakes" or "There will be an internal inquest", what we want is action and NOT WORDS.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:00 - Apr 23 with 1938 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:27 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Yes Man City were brilliant, blah, blah, blah.
Since when did we become nodding dogs to our supposed betters in this division ?
Over yhe past seven seasons in league and cups the only reason we have won or got results at places like Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, as well as winning or drawing at home against the the likes of Man City, Man Utd., Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea has been by not showing them total respect (whatever nonsense managers talk about that) and going out with some sort of a game plan.
Yesterday we had no game plan, no ambition, no guts.
Carlos has done well so far, but if we go into the next four games with anywhere near the same attitude we will be relegated.
Southampton recently took the game to a Chelsea side who are much better than them. In the end they lost, but at least they tried.
Unless we show more ambition and guts over the next four games we will not get a single point, and we will get leap frogged by Saints and Stoke.
Open your eyes Chris.
Your darling HJ and the Yanks are taking us down the road to oblivion with a lack of a coherent recruitment structure.
Stay up or go down, we'll need a fleet of taxis for those who should be leaving at the end of this season.
Also hope there's one for HJ

Remind me,how did Southampton get off against Chelsea? You're clearly holding up that game as if it's a blueprint for success. So come on how did they do?

And if they had another game against them then surely this time they would turn them over? So come on how did they get off the second time??

Idiots always roll out one off games and use them as perfect examples, truly laughable.

It seems they forget our one off games against Liverpool and Arsenal though.

Transparent.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:05 - Apr 23 with 1918 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:59 - Apr 23 by magicdaps10

Do you know what will kill our club in this division from the fans input......acceptance.

Going into games against Man City, we all realize that a result in favor is virtually non existent but over recent years we have achieved results against top teams, so to shrug our shoulders and say "well" then that for me is just accepting things.

We as fans need to stand up and ask/demand better, especially when we have a board who will take shoulder shrugging as a sign of contempt.

There is always room for improvement in every walk of life and at present in our club, i see tonnes of improvement required. For those who want to continue happy clapping then so be it but those who have a wider view of things then carry on the good work...........without highlighting the issues then those in control wont know the improvements that are needed( you can see things better from the outside and all that)

What gripes me is that people who say they are better supporters because they support and get behind what the club does......sometimes the harm you are doing is far worse than you think.

If we stay up then there is a chance to get out of this rut, what we need is not to go in to the summer on a high just because survival is secure. We need to hit the board with everything from the minute our last game is finished. No more "we will learn from our mistakes" or "There will be an internal inquest", what we want is action and NOT WORDS.

TBH if by some miracle safety is secured prior to the Stoke game, then it should not be used as an occassion for celebration, but an opportunity to start protesting and asking for change ready for next season.
If we wait until August / September, it will be another season of struggle.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:25 - Apr 23 with 1886 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:59 - Apr 23 by magicdaps10

What we need is thick kunts like you to accept what's been achieved over the years and to support your football team to make sure you give it the best chance each season at staying in this league.

Someone reeled off a catalogue of club's who have come and gone from this league over the years and during our stay here. You need to show some gratitude you idiot.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:27 - Apr 23 with 1878 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:05 - Apr 23 by STID2017

TBH if by some miracle safety is secured prior to the Stoke game, then it should not be used as an occassion for celebration, but an opportunity to start protesting and asking for change ready for next season.
If we wait until August / September, it will be another season of struggle.

Yes. Let's protest against Swansea City becoming the 8th longest member of the best league in the world.

Seriously, fack off out of my club you two Bob facking Tony.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 1871 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:25 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

What we need is thick kunts like you to accept what's been achieved over the years and to support your football team to make sure you give it the best chance each season at staying in this league.

Someone reeled off a catalogue of club's who have come and gone from this league over the years and during our stay here. You need to show some gratitude you idiot.

And that my friend is why you are one of life's victims.

I have gratitude for what the club has achieved but as stated, its not always a garden of roses.

I think you need to take those rose tinted glasses off now and again.
ALSO
You need to control that attitude of yours before it costs you something dear to you in life.

Now dont speak to me.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:32 - Apr 23 with 1862 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:00 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Remind me,how did Southampton get off against Chelsea? You're clearly holding up that game as if it's a blueprint for success. So come on how did they do?

And if they had another game against them then surely this time they would turn them over? So come on how did they get off the second time??

Idiots always roll out one off games and use them as perfect examples, truly laughable.

It seems they forget our one off games against Liverpool and Arsenal though.

Transparent.

One off games. Yes.
I was as proud as any other fan in the ground on those evenings.
However, Carlos, for whatever reason, has gone into "General Custer" mode.
You can keep kidding yourself that we'll get by with a couple of draws against the mighty WBA and a poor Everton side, and that next season HJ and co will invest to see us avoid the same mess again.
Some of us live in the real world.
We haven't got the same fire as we had in January.
We need to buck up our ideas or else.

Login to get fewer ads

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:39 - Apr 23 with 1842 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:32 - Apr 23 by STID2017

One off games. Yes.
I was as proud as any other fan in the ground on those evenings.
However, Carlos, for whatever reason, has gone into "General Custer" mode.
You can keep kidding yourself that we'll get by with a couple of draws against the mighty WBA and a poor Everton side, and that next season HJ and co will invest to see us avoid the same mess again.
Some of us live in the real world.
We haven't got the same fire as we had in January.
We need to buck up our ideas or else.

For a guy in his 40s, Res is really a little dim when it comes to Football.

Virtually about 80% of this board see him for what he is but yet there is no sign of him hitting realization.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:43 - Apr 23 with 1825 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:27 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Yes. Let's protest against Swansea City becoming the 8th longest member of the best league in the world.

Seriously, fack off out of my club you two Bob facking Tony.

It's not your club you saddo, it's everyone's club.
TBH we can all see what damage is being done by the lack of investment, yet you kid yourself that all is rosy in the garden.
No one is more grateful than me for what's been achieved, but I want fo see us progress, not just avoid relegation as we have done twice and may do a third season.
I want to see a team that can finish in the top half and have a shout of winning a cup ( like we did before)
Or is that too ambitious for you.
BTW - what is a "two Bob facking Tony" when it's at home ?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:00 - Apr 23 with 1803 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:43 - Apr 23 by STID2017

It's not your club you saddo, it's everyone's club.
TBH we can all see what damage is being done by the lack of investment, yet you kid yourself that all is rosy in the garden.
No one is more grateful than me for what's been achieved, but I want fo see us progress, not just avoid relegation as we have done twice and may do a third season.
I want to see a team that can finish in the top half and have a shout of winning a cup ( like we did before)
Or is that too ambitious for you.
BTW - what is a "two Bob facking Tony" when it's at home ?

You're the typical example of a new fan and I can guarantee everyone you were nowhere to be seen in the away market towns for the majority of your life.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:03 - Apr 23 with 1799 viewstrampie

As good as Man City are, I do think on this occasion the Swansea players need to hang their heads in shame, Swansea gave them too much respect, seemed to mentally give up as soon as they went behind, Swansea did not seem very committed and sorry to say to my eye Swansea did not seem to try very hard.
I would give Swansea 0 out of 10 for that performance and the manager who has done well to give Swansea a fighting chance in their efforts to stay up also has to take his share of the blame for what was a 'shameful' performance.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 1790 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:00 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

You're the typical example of a new fan and I can guarantee everyone you were nowhere to be seen in the away market towns for the majority of your life.

50 years + supporting the club.
I don't go away now due to family circumstances, but went yo every lower league ground from Aldershot to Wrexham back in the day, while you were still in infant school.
Talk sense man.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:37 - Apr 23 with 1747 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:04 - Apr 23 by STID2017

50 years + supporting the club.
I don't go away now due to family circumstances, but went yo every lower league ground from Aldershot to Wrexham back in the day, while you were still in infant school.
Talk sense man.

I'd bet anything you didn't. Nobody would vouch for you.

You're a liar.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:50 - Apr 23 with 1723 viewsswan65split

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:03 - Apr 23 by trampie

As good as Man City are, I do think on this occasion the Swansea players need to hang their heads in shame, Swansea gave them too much respect, seemed to mentally give up as soon as they went behind, Swansea did not seem very committed and sorry to say to my eye Swansea did not seem to try very hard.
I would give Swansea 0 out of 10 for that performance and the manager who has done well to give Swansea a fighting chance in their efforts to stay up also has to take his share of the blame for what was a 'shameful' performance.

I agree it was one of our lowest, and at the wrong time , with a bit of luck it will kick us off to get what we need, the lack of effort and school boy errors was unbelievable.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:50 - Apr 23 with 1720 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:37 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

I'd bet anything you didn't. Nobody would vouch for you.

You're a liar.

Believe what you want.
I was at Aldershot when Danny Bartley scored two goals in a 2 - 2 draw, I was at Walsall when we lost 4-1 in the cup, endless other games.
You believe what you want.
I know where I was.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:59 - Apr 23 with 1714 viewsjackal

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:03 - Apr 23 by trampie

Got to agree.

No tackling of any note and two of the poorest tacklers I've ever seen in holding midfield. Ki and Carroll.

I agreed with standing and admiring the City players before the game, but did they have to do it during the game?
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:22 - Apr 23 with 1667 viewsswan65split

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:50 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Believe what you want.
I was at Aldershot when Danny Bartley scored two goals in a 2 - 2 draw, I was at Walsall when we lost 4-1 in the cup, endless other games.
I know where I was.

Shinton wasnt it, ? all 4.

dont bite hes making himself look a right planker.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:25 - Apr 23 with 1659 viewsTheResurrection

Believe what you want.
I know where I was.

So you were at 2 games?? Who did you go with?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 1520 viewsJJJack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:36 - Apr 23 by majorraglan

Hopefully yesterday’s thrashing will draw a reaction from the players and management team and they will go on to get a result against Chelsea next week. If they don’t show fight, then it will be curtains for them in the PL.

after we produced an absolutely shocking performance away to Liverpool and lost 5-0 in December we somehow managed to raise ourselves under CC and win at Watford 3 days later. I can only hope that this "performance" is quickly forgotten and overcome and we come out firing on Saturday evening. Chelsea aren't in a great place and have basically nothing to play for in the League.
There is hope in the fact that our home performances have been consistently strong (bar Spurs in the Cup) for months now. I thought we played well against Everton and if we play with that level of intensity against Chelsea we can beat them. I don't fancy us against Bournemouth and to go into the Saints game on the back of no wins in 7 would be pretty catastrophic.

We remain favourites to stay up. But only just.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 1481 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:25 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

So you were at 2 games?? Who did you go with?

No I went to about 80 away games between early 70's and early 80's. Brentford. Watford. Northampton. Huddersfield. Mansfield.
Went with family and friends.
Nobody that would bother with a clown like you.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 14:24]

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:16 - Apr 23 with 1425 viewskarnataka

Believe what you want.
I know where I was.

I think I was at that Aldershot game! Was that the one where Danny Bartley scored with an outrageous chip from just inside their half?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 15:17]
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:23 - Apr 23 with 1404 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:16 - Apr 23 by karnataka

I think I was at that Aldershot game! Was that the one where Danny Bartley scored with an outrageous chip from just inside their half?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 15:17]

I'm sure one of the goals was a long distance chip.
I won't swear to it -in case I get called a liar by YOU KNOW WHO !

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:33 - Apr 23 with 1386 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:23 - Apr 23 by STID2017

I'm sure one of the goals was a long distance chip.
I won't swear to it -in case I get called a liar by YOU KNOW WHO !

He's tried to catch you out there and quite typically you've bottled it 😂😂😂

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 16:01 - Apr 23 with 1341 viewskarnataka

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:33 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

He's tried to catch you out there and quite typically you've bottled it 😂😂😂

I have done nothing of the sort so I'd be grateful if you would refrain from accusing me of indulging in your childish games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024