Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players 18:18 - Apr 22 with 12083 viewsmagicdaps10

Never expected much today but that performance is disgusting. No desire and no heart.

Note to yourselves, regardless too what you think, we are still very much in with a chance of going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 16:10 - Apr 23 with 1415 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 15:33 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

He's tried to catch you out there and quite typically you've bottled it 😂😂😂

Forgive me for not remembering the details of a game I attended over forty years ago !
My first away game was Crewe 1974.
A 2-2 draw in our Re-electipn year.
As I said I attended about 80 away games and countless home games,and as I actually have more important things going on in my life outside this forum, remembering whether Bartley'shot was 35 or 40 yards out is not in my list of top ten important things ATM.
I do know we stayed over with a family member who was in the Army in Aldershot after the game.
So act your age please, not your shoe size

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 1403 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 16:10 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Forgive me for not remembering the details of a game I attended over forty years ago !
My first away game was Crewe 1974.
A 2-2 draw in our Re-electipn year.
As I said I attended about 80 away games and countless home games,and as I actually have more important things going on in my life outside this forum, remembering whether Bartley'shot was 35 or 40 yards out is not in my list of top ten important things ATM.
I do know we stayed over with a family member who was in the Army in Aldershot after the game.
So act your age please, not your shoe size

I thought the one away game you've ever done was more to do with something else other than watching the Swans so thanks for at least being honest about that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 1245 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 16:27 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

I thought the one away game you've ever done was more to do with something else other than watching the Swans so thanks for at least being honest about that.

So in spite of me posting about a few of the many games I went to, you still try to make out that I have only been to one ?
It's a shame you cannot take what other people say at face value. I don't know or care how many games you've been to home or away, and whether you are the club's greatest supporter.
It matters not a jot.
Whether someone attends 2 league games a year or 38, and have been supporting the club for half a season or half a century makes no difference.
All are welcome at Swansea City

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:23 - Apr 24 with 1150 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 09:30 - Apr 23 by magicdaps10

And that my friend is why you are one of life's victims.

I have gratitude for what the club has achieved but as stated, its not always a garden of roses.

I think you need to take those rose tinted glasses off now and again.
ALSO
You need to control that attitude of yours before it costs you something dear to you in life.

Now dont speak to me.

Haha.....who went crying to their mammy then.

Abuse reported!!!!

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:51 - Apr 24 with 1120 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:23 - Apr 24 by magicdaps10

Haha.....who went crying to their mammy then.

Abuse reported!!!!

WTF are you on about?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:04 - Apr 24 with 1110 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 10:51 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

WTF are you on about?

Someone reported that post of mine.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:09 - Apr 24 with 1103 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:04 - Apr 24 by magicdaps10

Someone reported that post of mine.

Well I've just looked back and noticed a few down arrowed you and reading it back it was a pretty nasty thing to say, so you'd better take it up with them you kunt.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 1072 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:09 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

Well I've just looked back and noticed a few down arrowed you and reading it back it was a pretty nasty thing to say, so you'd better take it up with them you kunt.

Truth hurts on times.

Your little messiahs like a little cry

Now jog on.

Login to get fewer ads

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:42 - Apr 24 with 1064 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 11:09 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

You telling someone that what they posted was nasty!!!!!

You really are a dull self centered little scrote.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024