Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last few games. 18:22 - Apr 22 with 5958 viewspaulv2k4

Chelsea - L
Bournemouth - L
Southampton - D
Stoke - W

We stay up. What do you all think?
Last few games. on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 4869 views34dfgdf54

Down I think.

Southampton will catch us. That’s not my opinion because of today’s result, I said it after WBA game. We do not beat Southampton / Stoke in cup final like games.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:25]
Last few games. on 20:42 - Apr 22 with 4630 viewswestwalesed

Last few games. on 18:24 - Apr 22 by 34dfgdf54

Down I think.

Southampton will catch us. That’s not my opinion because of today’s result, I said it after WBA game. We do not beat Southampton / Stoke in cup final like games.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:25]

I think we are likely down too. I fear we have imploded like Hull last season.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Last few games. on 20:45 - Apr 22 with 4618 viewslondonlisa2001

Last few games. on 20:42 - Apr 22 by westwalesed

I think we are likely down too. I fear we have imploded like Hull last season.

Yeah - losing away to Man City is exactly the same as Hull losing to already relegated Sunderland.

We drew with Everton in our last match. The week before we drew at West Brom who promptly beat Man Utd away and drew at home with Liverpool.
Last few games. on 20:47 - Apr 22 with 4612 viewsTom1912

I think we’ll lose to Chelsea and Bournemouth and draw against Southampton and Stoke and stay up.
Last few games. on 21:23 - Apr 22 with 4549 viewsSwansea93

Chelsea - D
Bournemouth - L
Southampton - D
Stoke - W

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Last few games. on 16:43 - Apr 23 with 4367 viewswestwalesed

Last few games. on 20:45 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - losing away to Man City is exactly the same as Hull losing to already relegated Sunderland.

We drew with Everton in our last match. The week before we drew at West Brom who promptly beat Man Utd away and drew at home with Liverpool.

I know what you're saying, but Hull last year dragged themselves out of it and peaked to early in a sense.

I wonder if we have done the same?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Last few games. on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 4328 viewsOldjack

Chelsea - w
Bournemouth -w

With a positive attacking attitude Carlos, both will be achievable ,NO MORE OF THIS DEFENSIVE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ,PLEASE

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Last few games. on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 4272 viewsawayjack

Chelsea D
Bourne L
Soton D
Stoke D

Should be enough but tight.
Login to get fewer ads

Last few games. on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 4257 viewsAl_Bundy

The meat is running out on the Barbie.
Last few games. on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 4203 viewsbuilthjack

Last few games. on 17:38 - Apr 23 by Al_Bundy

The meat is running out on the Barbie.

We went vegan yesterday. Kebabs from now on I hope.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last few games. on 18:26 - Apr 23 with 4156 viewsSwanseaman

All depends on Carlos Carvalhal's tactics, belief and respect he gives to the other teams.

Negative tactics I say:
Chelsea - L
Bournemouth - L
Southampton - D
Stoke - D

Positive tactics I say:
Chelsea - D
Bournemouth - L
Southampton - D
Stoke - W

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Last few games. on 18:35 - Apr 23 with 4131 viewsDaithejack

10 points out of the last 4 games finishing in 11th position!
The power of positive thinking mun 😉

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Last few games. on 18:37 - Apr 23 with 4123 viewsjack247

Last few games. on 16:58 - Apr 23 by Oldjack

Chelsea - w
Bournemouth -w

With a positive attacking attitude Carlos, both will be achievable ,NO MORE OF THIS DEFENSIVE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE ,PLEASE

We are a totally different animal at home. Our home league record since he has been in charge is phenomenal. Our away tactics are hard to watch at times and something that definitely needs improvement next season, but we have actually picked up some valuable points on the road too.

3 games left at home, 1 away. If we need to beat Southampton and/or Stoke, we will.
Last few games. on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 4106 viewsOldjack

Last few games. on 18:37 - Apr 23 by jack247

We are a totally different animal at home. Our home league record since he has been in charge is phenomenal. Our away tactics are hard to watch at times and something that definitely needs improvement next season, but we have actually picked up some valuable points on the road too.

3 games left at home, 1 away. If we need to beat Southampton and/or Stoke, we will.

Spurs in the cup says differently ,it was like Carlos wanted out of the cup ,truly awful we were with total negativity ,i'm praying he's gonna be on the attacking mindset ,we do actually look a decent team then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Last few games. on 19:11 - Apr 23 with 4043 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure why people keep harking back to the Spurs game and not the Arsenal, Liverpool or West Ham ones where we weren't missing a number of players. Perhaps it's because they love misery.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Last few games. on 19:27 - Apr 23 with 4015 viewsjack247

Last few games. on 18:44 - Apr 23 by Oldjack

Spurs in the cup says differently ,it was like Carlos wanted out of the cup ,truly awful we were with total negativity ,i'm praying he's gonna be on the attacking mindset ,we do actually look a decent team then

That would have been a different performance if it was a league game and Jordan was available.

Even if you think Cup games are relevant to our run in and pretend it was a league game, he’s still got a superb record at home.
Last few games. on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 4000 viewsOldjack

Last few games. on 19:27 - Apr 23 by jack247

That would have been a different performance if it was a league game and Jordan was available.

Even if you think Cup games are relevant to our run in and pretend it was a league game, he’s still got a superb record at home.

We have indeed ,it just worries me his mindset has changed permanently ,All will be revealed this Sat

Last few games. on 19:40 - Apr 23 with 3978 viewsjack247

Last few games. on 19:33 - Apr 23 by Oldjack

We have indeed ,it just worries me his mindset has changed permanently ,All will be revealed this Sat

Nah, there is a big difference in how we play at home against most teams, the big teams and away against anyone (which needs addressing when the time is right) it’s been like that since he started.

Don’t expect us to go for the throat against Chelsea, we didn’t against Liverpool, did against Arsenal when we realised they were there for the taking and only had a go at Spurs in the second half. I’d expect us to at least counter attack in numbers though.

If we need to beat Southampton, we will go at them and I’m pretty confident we’ll beat them.
Last few games. on 19:42 - Apr 23 with 3974 viewsAndy1300

I used to think we would be safe, I am now having second thoughts

Number 1 team in Wales

Last few games. on 19:43 - Apr 23 with 3968 viewspencoedjack

I think we will beat Chelsea no reasoning behind it just a gut feeling
Last few games. on 19:55 - Apr 23 with 3941 viewsjack2jack

We will get 4 points from the last 4 games.
We will stay up, just
Shame we shipped 5 goals on Sunday, but don't think it will matter.
Ave it!
Last few games. on 21:29 - Apr 23 with 3816 viewst1000

WE R DOWn - why do people think we will beat Chelsea how deluded are you . Can’t even beat everton or West Brom lol 😂 . It’s going down to last week it’s us or Southampton. Mark Hughes has more to prove . Our honeymoon is over . we could always support Cardiff instead welsh club and all
Last few games. on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 3795 viewsswanforthemoney

We will be fine if we get behind the team for the remaining home games. SImples.

I stand in the North Stand

Last few games. on 21:44 - Apr 23 with 3765 viewsAndy1300

Last few games. on 21:35 - Apr 23 by swanforthemoney

We will be fine if we get behind the team for the remaining home games. SImples.

It doesn't matter how much we get behind them, they need to perform and earn their bloody money and repay our loyalty.

Number 1 team in Wales

Last few games. on 21:51 - Apr 23 with 3744 viewsjacktar

Last few games. on 20:45 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

Thanks Lisa for bringing a bit of perspective into our closing games. You could even add that we drew with Everton and could really have won that game comfortably. We are still 4 points above bottom 3 and only 3 points separate us from 13th position.
I can's believe some of the negativity on here ........................... glass half empty my @rse some don't even seem to have a glass at all.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 10:38]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024