Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? 22:41 - Apr 22 with 3653 viewsAndy1300

and do what Leicester did.....

Maybe not

Number 1 team in Wales

N/A. on 23:18 - Apr 22 with 3592 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:04]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 02:39 - Apr 23 with 3519 viewsphact0rri

I could go for some sort of commitment from the board instead of just recycling the dross and looking in the bargain bin for cast offs.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 05:09 - Apr 23 with 3490 viewsWhiterockin

N/A. on 23:18 - Apr 22 by Huw57

N/A.

With Leon as number two.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 07:00 - Apr 23 with 3438 viewsDr_Winston

N/A.

Ranieri is damaged goods but Martinez isn't?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 07:48 - Apr 23 with 3379 viewsleebracey

N/A.

Roberto and Leon all the way...last chance Jenkins has to redeem himself.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 08:34 - Apr 23 with 3305 viewsSTID2017

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 07:48 - Apr 23 by leebracey

Roberto and Leon all the way...last chance Jenkins has to redeem himself.

Whoever is manager next season has no chance unless they are backed by the owners to hold on to the few decent players we have and get rid of all the deadwood.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 08:41 - Apr 23 with 3297 viewssainthelens

If Fulham don't make it, I think their manager could be the one. He plays football in a way that we used to.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 09:01 - Apr 23 with 3255 viewsmajorraglan

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 08:34 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Whoever is manager next season has no chance unless they are backed by the owners to hold on to the few decent players we have and get rid of all the deadwood.

If the club stays up, unless there is a promise of a major investment I can’t see Roberto Martinez or many proven managers signing up and wanting to manage Swansea City. It may be that the club will appoint CC but give him money and support him to strengthen the squad. He’s done a really good job to get the club where it s, but it’s a far from perfect.
Login to get fewer ads

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 09:07 - Apr 23 with 3239 viewsjacabertawe

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 08:41 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

If Fulham don't make it, I think their manager could be the one. He plays football in a way that we used to.

Yes, I have been impressed with Fulham's style of play. Deja vu, eh?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:39 - Apr 23 with 3136 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pep could not make a go of it here with Jenkins in charge.
As for Martinez not being damaged goods. You are having a laugh there Doc, eh?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:54 - Apr 23 with 3103 viewspencoedjack

N/A.

I can imagine Martinez with our defence minus Mawson

I have the feeling Leon is to nice a bloke to be a manager (or number 2) Martinez doesn't do club management without Jones as his lieutenant I believe.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:59 - Apr 23 with 3093 viewsmax936

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 07:00 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Ranieri is damaged goods but Martinez isn't?

Really cannot believe people want Martinez back, I really can't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 14:00 - Apr 23 with 3088 viewspencoedjack

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:59 - Apr 23 by max936

Me either
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 14:01]
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 14:22 - Apr 23 with 3048 views34dfgdf54

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:59 - Apr 23 by max936

People think if he comes back we will automatically start playing a similar brand to how we played with him when he was first here and carried on under Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup.

It won't happen. Players here are not capable of playing that way. Monk quickly got rid of any player which was brought in by Laudrup, and the ones from previous regimes, time has unfortunately caught up.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 2991 viewsjasonbromham

It doesn't matter who the manager is, this team is dreadful and that's where the problem lies. No manager can sort this out.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:08 - Apr 23 with 2972 viewsjack247

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 14:22 - Apr 23 by 34dfgdf54

People think if he comes back we will automatically start playing a similar brand to how we played with him when he was first here and carried on under Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup.

It won't happen. Players here are not capable of playing that way. Monk quickly got rid of any player which was brought in by Laudrup, and the ones from previous regimes, time has unfortunately caught up.

I think we’d be a disaster under Martinez now. Yes, the football would look great, but we’d be shipping goals all over the place.

Whatever people think of our tactics away from home, Carlos has done enough to at least be offered the chance.

*someone bookmark this thread for when we are challenging the top half playing silky football under Roberto.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:14 - Apr 23 with 2962 viewsLoyal

Claudio ....
Proof if any was needed clubs don't need managers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:17 - Apr 23 with 2957 viewsjasper_T

Ranieri's biggest contribution to Leicester was making them train less, so they weren't knackered on match days.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 2950 viewsairedale

Ranieri was at the Arsenal game yesterday.
Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 2952 viewsDr_Winston

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 13:39 - Apr 23 by Private_Partz

Pep could not make a go of it here with Jenkins in charge.
As for Martinez not being damaged goods. You are having a laugh there Doc, eh?

I was asking the question.

Even if you ignore his fundamental dishonesty and character, the fact remains that he's simply not a very good manager. He's had two jobs in the PL and both teams were left in a markedly worse position by the experience. Now even the Belgian players are publicly mocking his tactical ability.

If we were back in League One most could probably stomach his presence, but we've got a long way to go to hit the kind of depths where we'd become desperate enough to make him a viable option.

I expect Huwbert to appoint him by the middle of July.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

N/A. on 01:45 - Apr 25 with 2617 viewsHuw57

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:19 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Even if you ignore his fundamental dishonesty and character, the fact remains that he's simply not a very good manager. He's had two jobs in the PL and both teams were left in a markedly worse position by the experience. Now even the Belgian players are publicly mocking his tactical ability.

If we were back in League One most could probably stomach his presence, but we've got a long way to go to hit the kind of depths where we'd become desperate enough to make him a viable option.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:05]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 08:21 - Apr 25 with 2492 viewsWarwickHunt

Claudio Ranieri next season anyone? on 15:19 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Lower league manager and an utter cûnt of a human being.

That’s a no from me if anyone’s in doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024