Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Jeremy about time 06:42 - Apr 23 with 4339 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/23/labour-promises-four-more-bank-

Shows respect for our four patron saints.
Happy St. George's Day by the way.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Well done Jeremy about time on 19:47 - Apr 23 with 1793 viewscentrestandswan

Well done Jeremy about time on 18:16 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

All the evidence seems to point to Jezz and his Momentum groupies not going a bundle on anything or anybody Old Testament related.

9) Fast forward to 2009. David Cameron breaks with a centre-right political group in the European Parliament to form a new “anti-federalist” bloc called the European Conservatives and Reformists. The group includes the Latvian For Fatherland and Freedom party whose members regularly participate in an annual march to remember Latvian-SS Legion vets in Riga. In 2014 the group also votes to admit the far-right Danish People’s Party and the far-right True Finns, two parties riddled with islamophobes and anti-semites.

10) 2011. Bunch of Oxford toffs in the University Conservative Association sing Nazi songs at 10 grand “port and policy” night.

11) 2013. Jacob Rees-Mogg eats dinner with the extreme right Traditional Britain Group.

12) 2014. Tory MP Adian Burley enjoys a Nazi stag party

13) 2014. MP Patrick Mercer resigns after saying a female soldier looked like a ‘bloody Jew’.

14) 2015. Tory Council candidate Gulzabeen Afsal says she won’t support “the Jew” Ed Miliband.

15) 2015. Conservative party run an entire campaign using Crosby-style coded racism to describe Jewish Labour party leader Ed Miliband as a “back-stabbing” “North London” klutz that can’t eat a bacon sandwich.

Just to balance things up you understand nothing personal.

Well done Jeremy about time on 19:50 - Apr 23 with 1783 viewsLohengrin

Well done Jeremy about time on 19:47 - Apr 23 by centrestandswan

9) Fast forward to 2009. David Cameron breaks with a centre-right political group in the European Parliament to form a new “anti-federalist” bloc called the European Conservatives and Reformists. The group includes the Latvian For Fatherland and Freedom party whose members regularly participate in an annual march to remember Latvian-SS Legion vets in Riga. In 2014 the group also votes to admit the far-right Danish People’s Party and the far-right True Finns, two parties riddled with islamophobes and anti-semites.

10) 2011. Bunch of Oxford toffs in the University Conservative Association sing Nazi songs at 10 grand “port and policy” night.

11) 2013. Jacob Rees-Mogg eats dinner with the extreme right Traditional Britain Group.

12) 2014. Tory MP Adian Burley enjoys a Nazi stag party

13) 2014. MP Patrick Mercer resigns after saying a female soldier looked like a ‘bloody Jew’.

14) 2015. Tory Council candidate Gulzabeen Afsal says she won’t support “the Jew” Ed Miliband.

15) 2015. Conservative party run an entire campaign using Crosby-style coded racism to describe Jewish Labour party leader Ed Miliband as a “back-stabbing” “North London” klutz that can’t eat a bacon sandwich.

Just to balance things up you understand nothing personal.

You must be dead keen to protect the honour of the object of your man crush to have gone to the trouble of copying and pasting that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Well done Jeremy about time on 20:19 - Apr 23 with 1755 viewscentrestandswan

Well done Jeremy about time on 19:50 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

You must be dead keen to protect the honour of the object of your man crush to have gone to the trouble of copying and pasting that.

"Man crush" like it

Must get back to some Americana

Enjoy.

Well done Jeremy about time on 20:26 - Apr 23 with 1742 viewsLohengrin

Well done Jeremy about time on 20:19 - Apr 23 by centrestandswan

"Man crush" like it

Must get back to some Americana

Enjoy.

Ah! nice choice, fella’. I’ve got a copy of Illusion and Doubt in the car, great stuff.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Well done Jeremy about time on 20:33 - Apr 23 with 1728 viewsjack_lord

Well done Jeremy about time on 10:32 - Apr 23 by pikeypaul

Vote for me and I will give you more holidays!!!!!!!

Typical Labour stunt trying to get the vote from the lazy and work shy in society.

Are you talking about the lazy and shy that work on zero hour contracts or on the minimum wage for fat cats to afford even bigger yachts?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Well done Jeremy about time on 23:19 - Apr 23 with 1676 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Jeremy about time on 17:18 - Apr 23 by Joe_bradshaw

He wants us Welsh to have a day off to celebrate St George’s day?

The utter bellend.

You can't have seen the inside of a church for a while. He may be England's borrowed patron Saint but a very important figure in the early church and venerated everywhere. I dare say St David said the mass in commemoration of St. George every April 23rd.

It's a good move by Corbyn and it won't do him any harm in the polls.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well done Jeremy about time on 23:33 - Apr 23 with 1668 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Jeremy about time on 16:24 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

Well this is a comedic turn of events I must say. After a lifetime spent tunelessly braying The Internationale the old rogue is now wrapping himself in the flag whilst simultaneously embracing Christ. Not only that he’s taking the Tories to task for what he considers their lack of patriotism.

At my age I thought I could safely say that I’d seen it all. I got that wrong and then some!

His policies are more Christocentric than those of Theresa May's that's for sure. Is she the first practising witch to lead the country? She's way ahead of Maggie in the evil stakes and that's quite something in itself.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well done Jeremy about time on 10:45 - Apr 24 with 1600 viewsEbo

Well done Jeremy about time on 17:36 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

He’s a fûcking idiot.

Um he implied that it would happen in England. Wales will get their national holiday on St Davids day and so on.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Jeremy about time on 15:21 - Apr 24 with 1550 viewsJackSomething

Well done Jeremy about time on 10:32 - Apr 23 by pikeypaul

Vote for me and I will give you more holidays!!!!!!!

Typical Labour stunt trying to get the vote from the lazy and work shy in society.

It's almost as dumb a political stunt as the Leave campaign promising to keep out all those nasty foreigns to appease the knuckle-draggers of the nation. I wonder if it will work as well for Jezza?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Well done Jeremy about time on 15:26 - Apr 24 with 1547 viewsWarwickHunt

Well done Jeremy about time on 10:45 - Apr 24 by Ebo

Um he implied that it would happen in England. Wales will get their national holiday on St Davids day and so on.

You reckon, John?

"Under Labour’s proposals, UK-wide public holidays would be held on St David’s Day (1 March), St Patrick’s Day (17 March), St George’s Day (23 April) and St Andrew’s Day (30 November)."

“If we win the next election, St George’s Day will become a national holiday for Britain’s workers"
Well done Jeremy about time on 17:19 - Apr 24 with 1516 viewsEbo

Well done Jeremy about time on 15:26 - Apr 24 by WarwickHunt

You reckon, John?

"Under Labour’s proposals, UK-wide public holidays would be held on St David’s Day (1 March), St Patrick’s Day (17 March), St George’s Day (23 April) and St Andrew’s Day (30 November)."

“If we win the next election, St George’s Day will become a national holiday for Britain’s workers"

Citation needed

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Well done Jeremy about time on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 1502 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

While the country falls into a abyss there’s only one person to blame out there by the billionaire tax dodging press barons

Every thing is turning to sh!t

We get what we deserve

Good luck out there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Well done Jeremy about time on 20:55 - Apr 24 with 1466 viewsWarwickHunt

Well done Jeremy about time on 17:19 - Apr 24 by Ebo

Citation needed

The link in the OP, mun.
Well done Jeremy about time on 09:36 - Apr 25 with 1409 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done Jeremy about time on 08:38 - Apr 23 by felixstowe_jack

No wonder our National productivity is so bad with too many bank holidays. Now corbyn promises to give every worker an extra day off. who is going to pay for this. Council tax payers, employers and consumers no doubt.

I'm sure the country can afford, they just found millions to send on missiles to Syria
Well done Jeremy about time on 10:28 - Apr 25 with 1392 viewstrampie

I have seen it said that the UK has very few public holidays.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024