Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record low points tally 09:34 - Apr 23 with 1865 viewscmajack

Are we heading for a record low points total since joining the premier league?. Our lowest total was 41 last season and we will have to go some to get there. Also our lowest amount of games we have won in a season has been 11 on two separate occasions. We currently have won 8 so also well short there . Just another reminder how far the club is going backwards season on season.
Record low points tally on 09:45 - Apr 23 with 1837 viewsSTID2017

What's wrong with you ?
Can't you just be grateful for 7 years in the PL mun ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Record low points tally on 09:50 - Apr 23 with 1815 viewscmajack

Record low points tally on 09:45 - Apr 23 by STID2017

What's wrong with you ?
Can't you just be grateful for 7 years in the PL mun ?

I am very grateful for the time we have had in the premier league. But it is also pitiful to see the club i love and have supported for over 50 years throwing absolute fortunes of money on players that are not contributing anything to the cause. If the club had been run better (recruitment of players) it could have been so much better.
Record low points tally on 09:52 - Apr 23 with 1806 viewsSTID2017

Record low points tally on 09:50 - Apr 23 by cmajack

I am very grateful for the time we have had in the premier league. But it is also pitiful to see the club i love and have supported for over 50 years throwing absolute fortunes of money on players that are not contributing anything to the cause. If the club had been run better (recruitment of players) it could have been so much better.

Not a dig mate - just that The Res will be along in a minute to say it and really mean it.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024