Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game 09:49 - Apr 23 with 4792 viewsSTID2017

Whatever you guys chant about "Sellouts, get out of our club" could you modify it to include "And The Res" ?
Thanks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 3718 viewssainthelens

As much as I agree/ think we should protest, the reality will be if we just stay up the atmosphere won't bring itself to that. The main problems last game will be the visiting fans. They won't take too kindly being told their going down. Major trouble looming.
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:57 - Apr 23 with 3708 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:55 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

As much as I agree/ think we should protest, the reality will be if we just stay up the atmosphere won't bring itself to that. The main problems last game will be the visiting fans. They won't take too kindly being told their going down. Major trouble looming.

And Stoke won't fack about. We've got plenty of history.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:58 - Apr 23 with 3702 viewspencoedjack

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:55 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

I hope we can sing ‘we’ll never play you again’ to Stoke with us being the ones remaining in PL
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 10:02 - Apr 23 with 3691 viewssainthelens

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:58 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

I hope we can sing ‘we’ll never play you again’ to Stoke with us being the ones remaining in PL

Should we need something outa that game, I genuinely fear scenes we haven't seen since Cardiff league cup game.
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 10:31 - Apr 23 with 3630 viewsBobby_Fischer

You don't go to games then?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:27 - Apr 23 with 3556 viewsLoyal

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:57 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

And Stoke won't fack about. We've got plenty of history.

Had some lovely times at their old ground mate, if they come we will be ready I'm sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:35 - Apr 23 with 3543 viewssainthelens

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:27 - Apr 23 by Loyal

Had some lovely times at their old ground mate, if they come we will be ready I'm sure.

Took my 10 yr old lad there 6 yrs ago, the abuse they gave us walking back to the car was a throwback to the 80s. As was just trying to protect him, my hands were tied. Like Loyal said, if they come... I'll be ready. Horrible club/ fans.
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 13:01 - Apr 23 with 3390 viewspencoedjack

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:35 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Took my 10 yr old lad there 6 yrs ago, the abuse they gave us walking back to the car was a throwback to the 80s. As was just trying to protect him, my hands were tied. Like Loyal said, if they come... I'll be ready. Horrible club/ fans.

Done 60 plus away grounds with Swans & never had the (dis)pleasure of going to Stoke.

Hope I don't have the chance for a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 3247 viewsthornabyswan

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:35 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Only one club out of the 92 in the league I despise more than Stoke.
Just hope we don't go down with them.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:12 - Apr 23 with 3224 viewsthornabyswan

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:04 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

Only one club out of the 92 in the league I despise more than Stoke.
Just hope we don't go down with them.

Does anyone remember that goal Andy Legg scored against them.
I think Bruce Grobbelaar was in goal at the time.
And there was trouble that night.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:15 - Apr 23 with 3212 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:12 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

Does anyone remember that goal Andy Legg scored against them.
I think Bruce Grobbelaar was in goal at the time.
And there was trouble that night.

Crazy night. The skip in the Sandfields and then their team bus got turned over.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 3105 viewsawayjack

Funny trip in 80's. Our game at Derby was called off at short notice so a few vans / buses went to see Stoke V Soton. OB put us in with Soton fans who were fine. Usual Stoke mob tried it on with Soton fans after game then run off - maybe in confusion - when a load of Jacks appeared.
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 3091 viewssainthelens

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 18:04 - Apr 23 by awayjack

Funny trip in 80's. Our game at Derby was called off at short notice so a few vans / buses went to see Stoke V Soton. OB put us in with Soton fans who were fine. Usual Stoke mob tried it on with Soton fans after game then run off - maybe in confusion - when a load of Jacks appeared.

We also went to that Derby postponement, we ended up going to Bristol Rovers v Chelsea at Eastville stadium. Were put in a small enclosure and duly watched the Chelsea hordes run amok in the home end. Getting back to our bus was also interesting!!
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 2879 viewsSTID2017

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 18:09 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

We also went to that Derby postponement, we ended up going to Bristol Rovers v Chelsea at Eastville stadium. Were put in a small enclosure and duly watched the Chelsea hordes run amok in the home end. Getting back to our bus was also interesting!!

Went to the Stoke league cup game (about 1980?) where they wee the first supporters to do the "red and white army" chant as far as I know.
Quite intimidating at the time

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 07:54 - Apr 24 with 2875 viewsLandore_Jack

Please tell me fans aren't seriously thinking of protesting during the Stoke game? Especially, when the club needs our support more than ever. That game could define our PL survival.

#backtojack

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 08:48 - Apr 24 with 2824 viewsSTID2017

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 07:54 - Apr 24 by Landore_Jack

Please tell me fans aren't seriously thinking of protesting during the Stoke game? Especially, when the club needs our support more than ever. That game could define our PL survival.

My OP was made tongue in cheek.
I wasn't really proposing any protests during any games that have a bearing on our future.
For my true feelings refer to this :
When Saturday Comes by STID2017 24 Apr 2018 7:46
It is important that all the "handbags at dawn" nonsense on here is left behind and we show a united front when the game comes around on Saturday.
It is important that we as fans get behind the team 100%.
A point on Saturday (at least) will go a long way to securing our survival.
COYS

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:04 - Apr 24 with 2808 viewspencoedjack

Jenkins will probably leave this summer anyway he's in a prime position.

The crown jewels have been sold and replaced with dross, the only sale able assets we now have are Fab & Mawson (whatever you think he's young & English)

He will leave & whoever replaces him will have no decent money to spend on the relegation fodder of a squad he has assembled, the naive (or those up the sell outs arse) will say how great a job he done whilst here & all those who wanted him out got what they deserve ....

In reality he's caused the problems we will have next season & thereafter.
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 10:37 - Apr 24 with 2710 views1983

Another crazy night the police were caught off guard in a dark Sandfields a lot of the lamp posts around there were not working at the time and you couldn't see who was who just the contents of the skip flying around and fans from both sides just being bold over

Stoke City fans are the most miserable people I 've ever come across

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 10:47 - Apr 24 with 2696 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 09:04 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Jenkins will probably leave this summer anyway he's in a prime position.

The crown jewels have been sold and replaced with dross, the only sale able assets we now have are Fab & Mawson (whatever you think he's young & English)

He will leave & whoever replaces him will have no decent money to spend on the relegation fodder of a squad he has assembled, the naive (or those up the sell outs arse) will say how great a job he done whilst here & all those who wanted him out got what they deserve ....

In reality he's caused the problems we will have next season & thereafter.

What a true pile of shit.

Who exactly were the crown jewels FFS?? I take it you mean an over the hill and overrated Siggy and a guy due to retire, Llorente??

Yet we've got Andre Ayew in the prime of his career, his brother who is by far and away our most valued, Mawson getting England call ups, 2 more solid centre halves who'd get £8m plus in today's market and you think Clucas, who was in demand when we signed him for £15m is now worth peanuts??

Then we've got our Under 23's who are doing remarkably well in their division and a proven Championship striker out on loan banging them in, and we all know how much proven scorers in that league have gone for recently.

Stay up this season and with a tweak here and there and thoughtful pre season our club is in a really healthy position.

The only worthless thing about it is our pathetic fans.

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:24 - Apr 24 with 2649 viewspencoedjack

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 10:47 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

What a true pile of shit.

Who exactly were the crown jewels FFS?? I take it you mean an over the hill and overrated Siggy and a guy due to retire, Llorente??

Yet we've got Andre Ayew in the prime of his career, his brother who is by far and away our most valued, Mawson getting England call ups, 2 more solid centre halves who'd get £8m plus in today's market and you think Clucas, who was in demand when we signed him for £15m is now worth peanuts??

Then we've got our Under 23's who are doing remarkably well in their division and a proven Championship striker out on loan banging them in, and we all know how much proven scorers in that league have gone for recently.

Stay up this season and with a tweak here and there and thoughtful pre season our club is in a really healthy position.

The only worthless thing about it is our pathetic fans.

Yep that's the 2 ..... Probably value wise worth close to the whole of our starting 11

Anyway you are a Jenkins apologist so its the type answer I'd expect from you.

You think I talk shite I think you do .....
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 13:55 - Apr 24 with 2563 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 11:24 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Yep that's the 2 ..... Probably value wise worth close to the whole of our starting 11

Anyway you are a Jenkins apologist so its the type answer I'd expect from you.

You think I talk shite I think you do .....

I know you talk Shite though. You just repeat the same, tired stuff other dullards do. There's nothing original.

Jordan Ayew and Siggy probably similar value now. Llorente not worth a mention.

The rest of our squad is pretty healthy in the main and we've got a great chance to build on the last 4 months.

You keep boring on though, you on repeat or something?

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 15:16 - Apr 24 with 2485 viewsJackSomething

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 13:55 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

I know you talk Shite though. You just repeat the same, tired stuff other dullards do. There's nothing original.

Jordan Ayew and Siggy probably similar value now. Llorente not worth a mention.

The rest of our squad is pretty healthy in the main and we've got a great chance to build on the last 4 months.

You keep boring on though, you on repeat or something?

Sorry, but there is no way in hell that anyone would pay £45m for Jordan Ayew this summer. Whether you believe Siggy was worth that or not, that's what another team was willing to pay for him and so that's what he was worth as an asset.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:17 - Apr 24 with 2429 viewspencoedjack

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 15:16 - Apr 24 by JackSomething

Sorry, but there is no way in hell that anyone would pay £45m for Jordan Ayew this summer. Whether you believe Siggy was worth that or not, that's what another team was willing to pay for him and so that's what he was worth as an asset.

Before he comes back to you he means their value now.

Ayew is part of a starting 11 that if all were sold wouldn’t raise much more than Gylfi & Llorentes value of last summer
Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 19:20 - Apr 24 with 2335 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 15:16 - Apr 24 by JackSomething

The point being that no one would pay £45m for Siggy either this Summer.

He's been fully exposed and this long before his injury.

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 19:22 - Apr 24 with 2326 viewsTheResurrection

Please Modify Chant For Stoke Game on 16:17 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Before he comes back to you he means their value now.

Ayew is part of a starting 11 that if all were sold wouldn’t raise much more than Gylfi & Llorentes value of last summer

You genuinely don't get the game and I haven't the time to get it through to you.

Stick a poll up on here on what people think our players are worth individually.

Start with Jordan basing it on the market as was last Summer.

£30m

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024