Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... 14:45 - Apr 23 with 7388 viewsSwanseaman

There are plenty of positives that we still have and that could see us survive this season. The main one being that playing at home, and when Carlos has belief that we can win, we can play excellent are very capable of getting results.

We have 2 games left against teams in the relegation zone, both are 6 pointers, and these games should see Carlos more up for it and setting up with belief. If Carlos is up for it and on form, this is reflected in the players. By letting them get at the other team more and attack, keep possession and prevent the other team from getting many chances, this is when we are at our best.

The positives from the Man City game yesterday were that the lack of effort could be seen as: the players were saving themselves for the next more winnable games to come. No one got injured, and today we actually haven't got that much of a roasting from the media at all. It's mostly praising Man City. We were expected to lose, so no big thing has been made of it.

Although the players have had a roasting on social media from their own supporters, I personally do not blame them for how they played yesterday. It was Carlos who had them to play these doomed tactics, and if anything, their lack of motivation showed that they would have preferred to play a different way, to be given a chance of competing. When Carlos sets them up differently, lets them get at teams more, they will probably be a lot happier and motivated for it.

And our run in is easier than the other clubs around us so this is another positive.

The negatives are: the way we were set up to play yesterday, all the negative training involved with these types of tactics, this could have a bad effect on the players confidence. If the players are starting to not agree/not want to be playing these negative tactics, it could start to lower their respect for Carlos. If Carlos is going into certain games with low belief and low confidence, that's the last thing the players want, they need high belief and high confidence at this time.

Another negative could be that Carlos may decide to give Chelsea too much respect at the Liberty and they will be given an easy win. I just hope we don't play this negative way of playing again.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:47]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:27 - Apr 23 with 1211 viewsicecoldjack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Wow this guy's the biggest freak I've come across on here for a good while.

There's a spare bed up the Coed tonight.

I'm guessing there's a spare bed there because you vacated it ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:40 - Apr 23 with 1182 viewsTheResurrection

The Coed must get mentioned on this forum almost daily but if mentioning it in jest brings back sad memories then clearly that wasn't my objective. So sorry to that to the facking cretin affected.

If it was said just to have another pop then par for the course it seems.

I'm outta this thread, it's getting flaky as fack and full of freaks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 1178 viewssainthelens

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:40 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

The Coed must get mentioned on this forum almost daily but if mentioning it in jest brings back sad memories then clearly that wasn't my objective. So sorry to that to the facking cretin affected.

What a piece of work.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 1163 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Wow this guy's the biggest freak I've come across on here for a good while.

There's a spare bed up the Coed tonight.

Just my view of you TheResurrection. You have been overly passionate of supporting our team to play highly negative football... The same as you have been highly passionate of getting ride of 2 of our best players.

And your constant abusive posts are often aimed at people who could be in the 60's, your attempts at causing disunion is blatant, just how many posters have had to put you on ignore?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 21:48]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:50 - Apr 23 with 1145 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:47 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

Just my view of you TheResurrection. You have been overly passionate of supporting our team to play highly negative football... The same as you have been highly passionate of getting ride of 2 of our best players.

And your constant abusive posts are often aimed at people who could be in the 60's, your attempts at causing disunion is blatant, just how many posters have had to put you on ignore?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 21:48]

I couldn’t agree more Mate you’re spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:02 - Apr 23 with 1115 viewsSTID2017

If you just took a moment to stop and think, how many families have been blighted by Mental illness and had to make use of Cefn Coed's medical facilities ?
At a guess I would say almost everyone has had family members, friends or both who have suffered from mental illness.
You correctly apologised, then went and undid your good work with the rest of the post.
You really are a troubled individual out of sync with most of the posters on here.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:04 - Apr 23 with 1111 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:42 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

What a piece of work.

Oh cretin,

A quick search finds a thread you were involved in where Cefn Coed was mentioned a few minutes after you posted

Neil Warnock by oldcob 21 Feb 2018 16:47
I think that's why we've been on the wrong end of so many bad decisions over the years, it's because we take them laying down and say nothing. I'd love to see our managers complain more about decisions against us.

Where was your kunty reply then eh??!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:05 - Apr 23 with 1103 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:02 - Apr 23 by STID2017

If you just took a moment to stop and think, how many families have been blighted by Mental illness and had to make use of Cefn Coed's medical facilities ?
At a guess I would say almost everyone has had family members, friends or both who have suffered from mental illness.
You correctly apologised, then went and undid your good work with the rest of the post.
You really are a troubled individual out of sync with most of the posters on here.

Fack off simple Simon.

Login to get fewer ads

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:09 - Apr 23 with 1098 viewsAmbergambler

Swanseaman, I think you put a lot of thought into your posts but honestly I think you are vastly overestimating the influence this forum has.

As for any one poster on here, no matter how big a shit-stirrer, or how many arguments they cause they will have no effect on whether we get relegated or not.

I would think he would be quite flattered to be considered that powerful when in fact he's of no consequence at all.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:09 - Apr 23 with 1098 viewsjack2jack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:13 - Apr 23 with 1079 viewsSTID2017

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:05 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Fack off simple Simon.

Yet another well thought out, measured response.
Have you always had a problem with critisism and admitting you are wrong ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:14 - Apr 23 with 1075 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:09 - Apr 23 by Ambergambler

Swanseaman, I think you put a lot of thought into your posts but honestly I think you are vastly overestimating the influence this forum has.

As for any one poster on here, no matter how big a shit-stirrer, or how many arguments they cause they will have no effect on whether we get relegated or not.

I would think he would be quite flattered to be considered that powerful when in fact he's of no consequence at all.

I personally think he's onto something.

But don't worry I will make sure I do all I can to ensure the Swans stay up.

Right, back to work..

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:16 - Apr 23 with 1066 viewssainthelens

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:04 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Oh cretin,

A quick search finds a thread you were involved in where Cefn Coed was mentioned a few minutes after you posted

Neil Warnock by oldcob 21 Feb 2018 16:47
I think that's why we've been on the wrong end of so many bad decisions over the years, it's because we take them laying down and say nothing. I'd love to see our managers complain more about decisions against us.

Where was your kunty reply then eh??!

Tell you what, arrange a meet, and I will personally take you to the fckn cleaners.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:17 - Apr 23 with 1062 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:13 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Yet another well thought out, measured response.
Have you always had a problem with critisism and admitting you are wrong ?

He makes a joke at the expense of mental health and then tries to have a go at everyone else.

Disgusting specimen he is.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:19 - Apr 23 with 1053 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:16 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Tell you what, arrange a meet, and I will personally take you to the fckn cleaners.

What's happened now then? You're only interested in pulling me up when mentioning the Coed is it? No one else??

We were chatting previously?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:19 - Apr 23 with 1051 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:16 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Don’t bite Mate he’s not worth it.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:20 - Apr 23 with 1046 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:17 - Apr 23 by Darran

He makes a joke at the expense of mental health and then tries to have a go at everyone else.

I've never seen you pull anyone up before when the Coed gets a mention. But here you are now after what you did last week.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:21 - Apr 23 with 1038 viewsSTID2017

I really feel sorry for him because when you have the obvious self belief he has, yet show yourself up so many times in one day, it has to get very demoralising.
However by not having the decency to properly apologise for his comment regarding mental health shows what a poor man he is.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:22 - Apr 23 with 1034 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:21 - Apr 23 by STID2017

I really feel sorry for him because when you have the obvious self belief he has, yet show yourself up so many times in one day, it has to get very demoralising.
However by not having the decency to properly apologise for his comment regarding mental health shows what a poor man he is.

He’s odd.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:24 - Apr 23 with 1028 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:09 - Apr 23 by Ambergambler

It makes me laugh some on here constantly goading him and collectively bullying to get a bite.
Even putting up a thread stating he is responsible if we go down.
Not nice really if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore.
But personally I don't like the pack mentality.
And I have had grief off him.myself.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:24 - Apr 23 with 1024 viewsSwanseaman

I've had a close family member who had mental health issues...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:51]

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:26 - Apr 23 with 1019 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:21 - Apr 23 by STID2017

I did apologise.

But I've also pointed out the amount of times it gets mentioned with no reposte's whatsoever.

Even by the same guy in the same thread a few weeks back.

No mention whatsoever then, nobody batted an eyelid. I'm not facking stupid.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:29 - Apr 23 with 1008 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:24 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

It makes me laugh some on here constantly goading him and collectively bullying to get a bite.

I don't agree. I think his abusive posts are getting out of hand and people are sick of it and are speaking up.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:30 - Apr 23 with 1001 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:24 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

One time I was angry with you... Come on, one time!! That's allowed surely? I wasn't really angry with you the person, I was angry with the way we were going as a fanbase, turning on our players and the toxic atmosphere being caused, that's all that was.

But yeah. You're right, threads like this are commonplace on here and the same wolves are all over them. What do they expect?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:32 - Apr 23 with 997 viewsSTID2017

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:26 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

I did apologise.

But I've also pointed out the amount of times it gets mentioned with no reposte's whatsoever.

Even by the same guy in the same thread a few weeks back.

No mention whatsoever then, nobody batted an eyelid. I'm not facking stupid.

I never suggested you were stupid Chris.
What I was suggesting is that you should have apologised, without following it up with rest of the post.
Just because others have said the same or similar things, makes them wrong as well.
It does not absolve you.
Maybe just think a bit before you post nasty ?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 22:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024