Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... 14:45 - Apr 23 with 7137 viewsSwanseaman

There are plenty of positives that we still have and that could see us survive this season. The main one being that playing at home, and when Carlos has belief that we can win, we can play excellent are very capable of getting results.

We have 2 games left against teams in the relegation zone, both are 6 pointers, and these games should see Carlos more up for it and setting up with belief. If Carlos is up for it and on form, this is reflected in the players. By letting them get at the other team more and attack, keep possession and prevent the other team from getting many chances, this is when we are at our best.

The positives from the Man City game yesterday were that the lack of effort could be seen as: the players were saving themselves for the next more winnable games to come. No one got injured, and today we actually haven't got that much of a roasting from the media at all. It's mostly praising Man City. We were expected to lose, so no big thing has been made of it.

Although the players have had a roasting on social media from their own supporters, I personally do not blame them for how they played yesterday. It was Carlos who had them to play these doomed tactics, and if anything, their lack of motivation showed that they would have preferred to play a different way, to be given a chance of competing. When Carlos sets them up differently, lets them get at teams more, they will probably be a lot happier and motivated for it.

And our run in is easier than the other clubs around us so this is another positive.

The negatives are: the way we were set up to play yesterday, all the negative training involved with these types of tactics, this could have a bad effect on the players confidence. If the players are starting to not agree/not want to be playing these negative tactics, it could start to lower their respect for Carlos. If Carlos is going into certain games with low belief and low confidence, that's the last thing the players want, they need high belief and high confidence at this time.

Another negative could be that Carlos may decide to give Chelsea too much respect at the Liberty and they will be given an easy win. I just hope we don't play this negative way of playing again.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:47]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:33 - Apr 23 with 1782 viewsAmbergambler

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:29 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

I don't agree. I think his abusive posts are getting out of hand and people are sick of it and are speaking up.

He's not the only abusive poster on here and most people can give as good as they get.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:33 - Apr 23 with 1782 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:29 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

I don't agree. I think his abusive posts are getting out of hand and people are sick of it and are speaking up.

You don't think there is goading then.
It was obvious how this thread would go.
And there is collective ganging up on here.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:34 - Apr 23 with 1770 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:32 - Apr 23 by STID2017

I never suggested you were stupid Chris.
What I was suggesting is that you should have apologised, without following it up with rest of the post.
Just because others have said the same or similar things, makes them wrong as well.
It does not absolve you.
Maybe just think a bit before you post nasty ?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 22:33]

What was you grovelling for a few weeks back now? You had to make an almighty apology for something, what was that about?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:38 - Apr 23 with 1749 viewsSTID2017

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:34 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

What was you grovelling for a few weeks back now? You had to make an almighty apology for something, what was that about?

Exactly.
What did I do ?
Apologised unreservedly to anyone I had offended and retracted what I had written, without any caveats.
Unlike you, who apologised , only to go on and state that others had done it too, as if trying to justify it.
Big difference Chris.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 22:39]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:38 - Apr 23 with 1750 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:30 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

One time I was angry with you... Come on, one time!! That's allowed surely? I wasn't really angry with you the person, I was angry with the way we were going as a fanbase, turning on our players and the toxic atmosphere being caused, that's all that was.

But yeah. You're right, threads like this are commonplace on here and the same wolves are all over them. What do they expect?

That's what I was trying to say there are plenty of spats on here.
Just don't like the pack mentality

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:42 - Apr 23 with 1734 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:33 - Apr 23 by Ambergambler

He's not the only abusive poster on here and most people can give as good as they get.

Your right, he's not the only abusive poster and most can give as good as they get.

But where he differs is that his is constantly abusing multiple people, not because he's disagreeing with them (which I have proven), he's simply doing it for his own strange enjoyment..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:42 - Apr 23 with 1733 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:38 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

That's what I was trying to say there are plenty of spats on here.
Just don't like the pack mentality

One thing you'll never see is me in one of those packs. 👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:45 - Apr 23 with 1717 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:42 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

Your right, he's not the only abusive poster and most can give as good as they get.

But where he differs is that his is constantly abusing multiple people, not because he's disagreeing with them (which I have proven), he's simply doing it for his own strange enjoyment..

Mate, I don't have any real beef with anyone, why would I, you're all just usernames, not people. There's a difference.

The football brings out the worst in us from time to time.

Login to get fewer ads

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:50 - Apr 23 with 1701 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:33 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

You don't think there is goading then.
It was obvious how this thread would go.
And there is collective ganging up on here.

I can honestly say that I didn't think anyone would take any notice of my viewpoint on TheResurrection.

But unlike TheResurrection, I can see your point of view (different points of views).

I don't want to be ganging up on anyone so deleted the original.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:55]

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:50 - Apr 23 with 1701 viewsjack2jack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:45 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Mate, I don't have any real beef with anyone, why would I, you're all just usernames, not people. There's a difference.

Fvck me sideways usernames not people.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:54 - Apr 23 with 1687 viewsSwanseaman

that may be your problem, you see posters as just usernames not real people.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 1671 viewsKilkennyjack

This dickhead is the only poster ever to send me a threatening private message.
I think he said something like ... ‘here i am, lets see what you have got, Chris’.

Now how fecking embarrassing is that ?
Never heard of the fecking bloke.
Fecking Chris ? Hahaha

Take a bow Chris, you are a one off total dickhead.

Beware of the Risen People

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:58 - Apr 23 with 1660 viewsjack2jack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:54 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

that may be your problem, you see posters as just usernames not real people.

On a side note did you sketch your avatar Swanseaman?
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:59 - Apr 23 with 1656 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:56 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

I think he said something like ... ‘here i am, lets see what you have got, Chris’.

Fecking Chris ? Hahaha

I just randomly did that did I, like out of the blue was it?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 23:10 - Apr 23 with 1635 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:58 - Apr 23 by jack2jack

On a side note did you sketch your avatar Swanseaman?

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:44]

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 1513 viewsDrizzy

For all his passion, most sensible posters on here see The Res for what he is. He's a classless, tactless bully who makes a point to belittle and abuse those who disagree with him. He fails to see the irony of perceiving his own footballing banalities as some sort of higher knowledge of the game. The latest disdainful remarks regarding mental health are just the cherry on top of a giant cake of vulgar delusion.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 18:26 - Apr 24 with 1502 viewsJackfath

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 22:56 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Fecking Chris ? Hahaha

😂😂

I’ve a collection of those too!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 1480 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 18:26 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

😂😂

I’ve a collection of those too!

I had an abusive PM off him only last week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 1454 viewsicecoldjack

Just user names ? Which when irked you like to ignore and then start using people's supposed real names instead to try and get some kind of weird edge !!

Fair play to you, never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn eh ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:41 - Apr 24 with 1411 viewssainthelens

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 18:37 - Apr 24 by Darran

I had an abusive PM off him only last week.

Had a couple last week as well. The guy is hiding behind his keyboard. I'm happy to knock the cvnt into next week but he just wants to chuck abuse on here. If he wants it face to face, he knows where I am.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:04 - Apr 24 with 1380 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:41 - Apr 24 by sainthelens

Had a couple last week as well. The guy is hiding behind his keyboard. I'm happy to knock the cvnt into next week but he just wants to chuck abuse on here. If he wants it face to face, he knows where I am.

Violence is not the way forward my Friend,plus he’s not worth it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:12 - Apr 24 with 1360 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:41 - Apr 24 by sainthelens

How do I know where you are then mate when I asked you you disappeared. You facking mug.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:23 - Apr 24 with 1335 viewsLeonWasGod

Every...fkn....thread. We put up with Darren/Perchie derailing every thread, and then just when we can all breath a sigh of relief that they've got bored winding each other up we get a fkn replacement.

Some people need some time away from here. Or at least rein in deliberately baiting each other.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 1324 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:23 - Apr 24 by LeonWasGod

Every...fkn....thread. We put up with Darren/Perchie derailing every thread, and then just when we can all breath a sigh of relief that they've got bored winding each other up we get a fkn replacement.

Some people need some time away from here. Or at least rein in deliberately baiting each other.

This thread is allowed to trundle on with the pack all chipping away making threats.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:31 - Apr 24 with 1302 viewsLeonWasGod

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:25 - Apr 24 by TheResurrection

This thread is allowed to trundle on with the pack all chipping away making threats.

Every thread always is. Irrespective of which 'side' is the biggest antagonist it's always left to fester. And then carries on in every thread.

But that's the 'charm' of PS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024