Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 x Southampton tickets available 19:06 - Apr 23 with 1160 viewsswansong1

2 adult tickets seated together in West Stand £30 each
(I can’t attend due to rearranged fixture)
As I don’t live in Swansea area buyer will need to collect at the stadium before the Chelsea match this Saturday 28 April
2 x Southampton tickets available on 12:48 - Apr 24 with 1113 viewsniahutchings

Are these still available?
2 x Southampton tickets available on 14:42 - Apr 24 with 1096 viewsmikecranleigh

More than face value
2 x Southampton tickets available on 14:48 - Apr 24 with 1093 viewsjackharris

2 x Southampton tickets available on 14:42 - Apr 24 by mikecranleigh

More than face value

Face value is either £36.25 or £37.50 for home match tickets? These tickets are being sold for £30 each?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

2 x Southampton tickets available on 09:58 - Apr 26 with 967 viewsSTID2017

2 x Southampton tickets available on 14:42 - Apr 24 by mikecranleigh

More than face value

Get a life.
Fans who haven't committed their lump of money to the club whilst not knowing what lies ahead next season have to pay £35 plus fees to the club for a ticket.
We buy our seasons regardless of whether we'll be in the PL next season and for the most part turn up to see all the dross as well as the key games like this one.
Try buying tickets for any music event / comedy event / etc - now that is a rip off, yet millions pay that every day.
Fans who buy these tickets from ST holders can choose which games to attend etc, so you could say freedom (of choice) comes at a price.
Plus to sell mine on, if I cannot attend, I make an extra trip to the stadium to get a paper ticket, saving any concern over losing the ST and saving the purchaser any hassle regarding having to meet after the game or return the cards to me.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024