Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. 20:13 - Apr 23 with 6621 viewsthornabyswan

Who is most likely to be in the PL next season.
Or will both miss out.
The Championship finishes a week earlier if they clinch promotion will ramp the pressure up a couple of notches again.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:15 - Apr 23 with 4243 viewssP7qupUf

We will be there next year. However, if there isn't a root and branch change next season will be our last.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:19 - Apr 23 with 4221 viewsOldjack

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:15 - Apr 23 by sP7qupUf

We will be there next year. However, if there isn't a root and branch change next season will be our last.

this ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:19 - Apr 23 with 4220 viewssainthelens

We will be, tmrw is THE night for the inbreds.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:19 - Apr 23 with 4118 viewsthornabyswan

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:19 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

We will be, tmrw is THE night for the inbreds.

They still need to win 2 games shame Fulham conceded that last minute equaliser against Brentford.
I think that will cost them still hope though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:20 - Apr 23 with 4110 viewsJENKINSOUT

I think they will come up. think both of us will go down next season

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:21 - Apr 23 with 4106 viewsthornabyswan

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:20 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

I think they will come up. think both of us will go down next season

All depends on recruitment

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:23 - Apr 23 with 4099 viewsJENKINSOUT

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:21 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

All depends on recruitment

well we know ours will be largely shite

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 4088 viewssainthelens

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:23 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

Your spot on, but theirs will be non existent.
Login to get fewer ads

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 4086 viewsFlashberryjack

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:23 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

Andy King

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 4064 viewsthornabyswan

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:26 - Apr 23 by Flashberryjack

Andy King

Hard working player thought he had done ok for us to be fair.

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 22:09 - Apr 23 with 3996 viewsThe_undecided

Been thinking about this one for a while, surely if Cardiff go up they will learn from previous mistake, there was bad blood last time around, seem more settled as a club under Warnock. Tan was new to the PL and made mistakes, he does have deep pockets and feeling is he will give it another shot in the prem, money does not always buy success and Warnock has a poor PL record, but if it works out for them we could be many a year looking East whilst we struggle to get out of the Championship or keep fighting for premiership survival, not sure at this point what I would prefer , championship football or PL football with them doing a double over us.....
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 23:05 - Apr 23 with 3923 viewssainthelens

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 22:09 - Apr 23 by The_undecided

Been thinking about this one for a while, surely if Cardiff go up they will learn from previous mistake, there was bad blood last time around, seem more settled as a club under Warnock. Tan was new to the PL and made mistakes, he does have deep pockets and feeling is he will give it another shot in the prem, money does not always buy success and Warnock has a poor PL record, but if it works out for them we could be many a year looking East whilst we struggle to get out of the Championship or keep fighting for premiership survival, not sure at this point what I would prefer , championship football or PL football with them doing a double over us.....

Don't think that'll happen. They are in so much debt, if they chuck a loada cash at it and it goes tits up, they will surely fold.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 23:36 - Apr 23 with 3888 viewsmajorraglan

According to Walesonline they are £115m in debt with Vincent Tan also having converted some debt to equity. If and it’s a big if they get promoted, provided the club is run prudently they will clear their loses with just 1season in the Premier League by the time the parachute payments are factored in. If they don’t, then it could get a little ugly.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 23:38 - Apr 23 with 3882 viewsLord_Bony

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 20:15 - Apr 23 by sP7qupUf

Looks like it unless we get a new DOF.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 03:14 - Apr 24 with 3779 viewsGlyn1

20 teams in the division and 3 get relegated each year, but the top 6 will never get relegated. So that leaves 3 out of 14 every season, i.e. a 1 in 5 chance to get relegated. We've been here for more than 5 seasons, so our chairman / management has actually been performing above average.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 07:19 - Apr 24 with 3690 viewsswan65split

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 03:14 - Apr 24 by Glyn1

20 teams in the division and 3 get relegated each year, but the top 6 will never get relegated. So that leaves 3 out of 14 every season, i.e. a 1 in 5 chance to get relegated. We've been here for more than 5 seasons, so our chairman / management has actually been performing above average.

yes weve done well to be still there, but I said a couple of weeks ago, lose our ambition, and we are fooked.......we lost that at the time of the Laudrup issues and sell off.......
Fingers crossed we will still be there next year, but atm it looks like if we are , IT"LL be deja vu again until the inevitable
COYS.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 3519 viewssherpajacob

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 03:14 - Apr 24 by Glyn1

Cardiff coming up would reduce our chances of being relegated next season by 1/3

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 12:04 - Apr 24 with 3470 viewsJackFish

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:19 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

They still need to win 2 games shame Fulham conceded that last minute equaliser against Brentford.
I think that will cost them still hope though.

They've got two tough away games this week - Hull have been playing well and getting some good results recently - and they need to win one of them, because Fulham will probably win both their remaining games. Still expect the jammy tvvats to do it though.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 12:40 - Apr 24 with 3418 viewsjack247

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 07:19 - Apr 24 by swan65split

yes weve done well to be still there, but I said a couple of weeks ago, lose our ambition, and we are fooked.......we lost that at the time of the Laudrup issues and sell off.......
Fingers crossed we will still be there next year, but atm it looks like if we are , IT"LL be deja vu again until the inevitable
COYS.

Our ambition is to finish in the top 17 as cheaply as possible. Finishing above that is a bonus, style of football is irrelevant.

That’s not going to change until our owners do.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 12:51 - Apr 24 with 3396 viewsYossarian

Agreed. But the lying bar steward PROMISED that last year!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 13:22 - Apr 24 with 3342 viewsswan65split

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 12:40 - Apr 24 by jack247

Our ambition is to finish in the top 17 as cheaply as possible. Finishing above that is a bonus, style of football is irrelevant.

That’s not going to change until our owners do.

And there lies the problem.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 13:37 - Apr 24 with 3310 viewsGroo

Got a feeling this will be our year, if Southampton are close enough to overhaul us when we play them, I have no confidence in our team, they'll beat us.

Groo does what Groo does best

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 13:43 - Apr 24 with 3294 viewsjack247

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 13:37 - Apr 24 by Groo

Got a feeling this will be our year, if Southampton are close enough to overhaul us when we play them, I have no confidence in our team, they'll beat us.

They aren’t a good side mind
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 3147 viewsmajorraglan

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 13:37 - Apr 24 by Groo

They have had more draws than any other team in the PL and lost less games than the Swans, they haven’t been able to turn the draws in to wins fortunately. On the back of last weeks thrashing, I hope that CC and the team can turn it around and get a result against Chelsea and hopefully by the time they play Southampton they will be home and dry.
Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 3131 viewsbyron

Will there be 2 Welsh clubs in the PL next season. on 21:26 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Your spot on, but theirs will be non existent.

Hopefully spend nothing, stay strong and do a Burnley. Quite happy to yo yo but remain debt free.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024