Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scsa 21:11 - Apr 23 with 3074 viewsJENKINSOUT

whats happening with these guys? gone quieter than the trust in recent months and thats saying something

Are they actually still a thing? What about the union group? not seen them for months

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

The Scsa on 21:15 - Apr 23 with 3066 viewsOldjack

they're waiting for us to fall down the leagues,look out then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Scsa on 21:17 - Apr 23 with 3051 viewsJENKINSOUT

The Scsa on 21:15 - Apr 23 by Oldjack

they're waiting for us to fall down the leagues,look out then

sounds somewhat like a flawed business plan wanting us to fail so they can look good?

The Scsa on 21:19 - Apr 23 with 3037 viewsOldjack

The Scsa on 21:17 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

sounds somewhat like a flawed business plan wanting us to fail so they can look good?

The happy clappers are just not interested in rocking the boat whilst we're still dine at the top table

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Scsa on 21:21 - Apr 23 with 3029 viewsjacksfullaces

sort of assume they are hoping carvahal delivers the miracle, and make no mistake, it will be a miracle. and then all barrels at the sellouts in the hope some pretty radical changes ensue for next season. sadly I suspect it will be same old, same old over the Summer as we have a team of bits and pieces, and limited strategic thinking. and the rebuilding we need is difficult to do in the heat of battle that is the premier league. tricky one.
The Scsa on 21:22 - Apr 23 with 3018 viewsJENKINSOUT

The Scsa on 21:19 - Apr 23 by Oldjack

The happy clappers are just not interested in rocking the boat whilst we're still dine at the top table

are they all happy clappers then? going to be a weak protest group if they are

The Scsa on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 3013 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The one person with the ability to lead such an organisation left and from what I can see it is now nothing more than a Twitter account with a small following which posts pointless polls, memes and retweets irrelevant information which has nothing what so ever to do with the goals and aims that were set when it was formed.

Of course said man who left oversaw the decision to recommend the deal that will ultimately destroy fan ownership at our club until we slide down the divisions and we're worth 1/100 of what we are currently. That is of course assuming the money from the scandalous sale of shares won't be distributed to local charities so those who are overseeing the sale can feed their egos and have something to tell their family and friends about what power they once held and how they did best for the community.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Scsa on 21:27 - Apr 23 with 3003 viewsJENKINSOUT

The Scsa on 21:24 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The one person with the ability to lead such an organisation left and from what I can see it is now nothing more than a Twitter account with a small following which posts pointless polls, memes and retweets irrelevant information which has nothing what so ever to do with the goals and aims that were set when it was formed.

Of course said man who left oversaw the decision to recommend the deal that will ultimately destroy fan ownership at our club until we slide down the divisions and we're worth 1/100 of what we are currently. That is of course assuming the money from the scandalous sale of shares won't be distributed to local charities so those who are overseeing the sale can feed their egos and have something to tell their family and friends about what power they once held and how they did best for the community.

who is fronting it now? come to think of it who is fronting the trust now? there doesn't seem to be much engagement with the fans they must be learning from each other

The Scsa on 21:29 - Apr 23 with 2999 viewsSwanjaxs

The Scsa on 21:27 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

who is fronting it now? come to think of it who is fronting the trust now? there doesn't seem to be much engagement with the fans they must be learning from each other

Hello swanseacityx 👍 you been quiet for a while

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Scsa on 21:30 - Apr 23 with 2988 viewsJENKINSOUT

The Scsa on 21:29 - Apr 23 by Swanjaxs

Hello swanseacityx 👍 you been quiet for a while

Nowhere near as it happens. tw4t.

The Scsa on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 2970 viewsSwanjaxs

The Scsa on 21:30 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

Nowhere near as it happens. tw4t.

😘 bore off you pŕick, and remember not to libel anybody this time boy 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024