Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away 23:01 - Apr 23 with 3292 viewsjackharris

I truly believe we will beat Bournemouth Away, a week on Saturday. Too many supporters seem to have given it up already. Not so long ago we went to Bournemouth and stuffed them 4-1. That has completely no relevance you will say, but it does because I predict the result will be 4-1 to the Swans. I will be betting on that result.

The Chelsea match could be any result with any score, but I think that we will get something out of the match.

So I am predicting that we will be safe and sound before the Southampton and Stoke matches. In my humble opinion. Only time will tell...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 00:03 - Apr 24 with 3227 viewsowainglyndwr

I hope so
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 00:46 - Apr 24 with 3199 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I remember that game, Jack, it must be 10 years ago and we were top of the league and they were bottom.
Ferrie got the opener that day if my memory serves me correctly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 01:25 - Apr 24 with 3171 viewsLoyal

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 00:46 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I remember that game, Jack, it must be 10 years ago and we were top of the league and they were bottom.

Did Warren Thingy score that day ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 08:00 - Apr 24 with 3062 views34dfgdf54

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 01:25 - Apr 24 by Loyal

Did Warren Thingy score that day ?

Didn't he celebrate in front of the Swans fans that day kissing the badge?

That game has literally no relevance whatsoever to the game a week Saturday. That was way before Russian investment there.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:10 - Apr 24 with 2989 viewsSTID2017

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 08:00 - Apr 24 by 34dfgdf54

That game has literally no relevance whatsoever to the game a week Saturday. That was way before Russian investment there.

Of course It has no relevance, but as football fans we flow from the depths of despair to total joy in a split second.
The Russian Investment is the only thing they have in common with Chelsea,they are only five points ahead of us, having played a game more, and just to show they are not invincible, a reminder of what happened when they took on the mighty Huddersfield:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42934991
Have faith!
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 2985 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:10 - Apr 24 by STID2017

Of course It has no relevance, but as football fans we flow from the depths of despair to total joy in a split second.
The Russian Investment is the only thing they have in common with Chelsea,they are only five points ahead of us, having played a game more, and just to show they are not invincible, a reminder of what happened when they took on the mighty Huddersfield:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42934991
Have faith!
COYS

I hope they win on Saturday and confirm their safety.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:32 - Apr 24 with 2950 viewsFireboy2

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:12 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope they win on Saturday and confirm their safety.

And by doing that it will do us a massive favour

Then we could go 7 pts clear of soton if we beat chelsea
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:37 - Apr 24 with 2929 viewsDewi1jack

Was that the game on a boiling hot day with enough of us rocking up to get Bournemouth to open up the terrace behind the goal as well?
Scotland got subbed and that was the quickest he'd moved all afternoon?

Sorry to ask but I have memory problems and certain things trigger different areas of the brain.
Just checking.
TIA.

Edit
I think a draw is on the cards against Chelsea, although I'm hoping for a win.
I also have us down to win (1-2) at Bournemuff, as they'll be safe and relaxed.
Hopefully we can relax against Southampton and wave bye bye to those horrible b'stards of Stoke RFC
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 9:40]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 10:12 - Apr 24 with 2850 viewstheloneranger

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 09:37 - Apr 24 by Dewi1jack

Was that the game on a boiling hot day with enough of us rocking up to get Bournemouth to open up the terrace behind the goal as well?
Scotland got subbed and that was the quickest he'd moved all afternoon?

Sorry to ask but I have memory problems and certain things trigger different areas of the brain.
Just checking.
TIA.

Edit
I think a draw is on the cards against Chelsea, although I'm hoping for a win.
I also have us down to win (1-2) at Bournemuff, as they'll be safe and relaxed.
Hopefully we can relax against Southampton and wave bye bye to those horrible b'stards of Stoke RFC
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 9:40]

Dewi, just checked the date of that match. It was October 2007.

Goalscorers were Ferrie Bodde, Dennis Lawrence, Warren Feeney x 2 (1 Pen).

Joe Allen came on for Jason Scotland.

Playing for Bournemouth that day were Sam Vokes, Adam Lalana, Darren Anderton.

It's about time we beat Bournemouth, we've lost 4 and drawn 2 of the last 6 games against them!!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 11:33]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 11:29 - Apr 24 with 2768 viewshammy

I think we need 3 or 4 points from the next 2 games or Soton especially sill scent blood. Don't really want to go into the last 2 games being only a point or two above the relegation zone; although it would make a very exciting end to the season !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 12:31 - Apr 24 with 2688 viewsTom1912

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 11:29 - Apr 24 by hammy

I think we need 3 or 4 points from the next 2 games or Soton especially sill scent blood. Don't really want to go into the last 2 games being only a point or two above the relegation zone; although it would make a very exciting end to the season !

We're only in trouble if we lose to Southampton and/or Stoke.

We could probably lose our next two games and draw our final two games and be okay.

2/3 points from the next 2 games would make things feel a lot better though.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 12:51 - Apr 24 with 2646 viewspencoedjack

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 12:31 - Apr 24 by Tom1912

We're only in trouble if we lose to Southampton and/or Stoke.

We could probably lose our next two games and draw our final two games and be okay.

2/3 points from the next 2 games would make things feel a lot better though.

Southampton have won 3 times this year WBA home and away & Watford at home.

If they don't beat Bournemouth Saturday, we could even lose to them at home & still stay up.

Cant see them getting anything away to Everton & home to Man City.

As you say 2 points in the next 2 games would make things a lot better.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 12:52 - Apr 24 with 2644 viewsjackal

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 08:00 - Apr 24 by 34dfgdf54

Yes I was there.

The scummers were up in arms about it. I think he may have denied it. Memory is a bit hazy.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 13:29 - Apr 24 with 2580 viewsAl_Bundy

Sorry to disappoint but we will not beat Bournemouth !

They have everything we just can't/don't compete with. Decent in the air, high pressing game, good on the break , high tempo box to box game. Could be argued they are not as clinical in front of goal and a bit leaky at the back than previous seasons but we will not turn up again and compete relying on our home comforts fixtures to stay up.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 13:47 - Apr 24 with 2548 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't expect us to get anything from Bournemouth if we approach it like most other away games recently.

I'm fully expecting this to go down to the last 2 games, and then it's just going to depend on the day. It's a bit of a dangerous game to play imo, like aiming for penalties from the start of a cup relay.

I still believe we'll be alright though. Just.
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 13:51 - Apr 24 with 2540 viewsDewi1jack

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 10:12 - Apr 24 by theloneranger

Dewi, just checked the date of that match. It was October 2007.

Goalscorers were Ferrie Bodde, Dennis Lawrence, Warren Feeney x 2 (1 Pen).

Joe Allen came on for Jason Scotland.

Playing for Bournemouth that day were Sam Vokes, Adam Lalana, Darren Anderton.

It's about time we beat Bournemouth, we've lost 4 and drawn 2 of the last 6 games against them!!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 11:33]

Thanks mate.
Means I'd have travelled with my ex and kids, either on the pop and crisps or the TITS bus (if it was still going!)

Don't think Bournemuff expected us to travel with so many that day.
Much like the coppers at Yeovil for a pre season friendly- when I think Brenda rocked up, with Curt and Pascoe(?) in charge.
Always used to surprise the home sides in the lower leagues though, with the amount of travelling support

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 14:23 - Apr 24 with 2511 viewskarnataka

Lovely sunny day on their uncovered temporary terrace too it was IIRC! 14th October 2007
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 14:33 - Apr 24 with 2489 viewssherpajacob

Southampton and stoke's recent draws mean that its mathematically guaranteed we stay up if we beat them both.

so we can afford to lose to Chelsea and Bournemouth.

Naturally I would like us to be safe before we play Southampton. We could be uncatchable by Stoke this weekend

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 14:35 - Apr 24 with 2487 viewsjackharris

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 13:29 - Apr 24 by Al_Bundy

They have everything we just can't/don't compete with. Decent in the air, high pressing game, good on the break , high tempo box to box game. Could be argued they are not as clinical in front of goal and a bit leaky at the back than previous seasons but we will not turn up again and compete relying on our home comforts fixtures to stay up.

Seeing as you think they so good and you live there why don’t you support them? Sing their praises on your own cowin’ Thread mun, Mr Bundy!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 2385 viewsjack247

How come they are only 5 points ahead of us having played a game more then?
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 2385 viewsAl_Bundy

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 14:35 - Apr 24 by jackharris

Seeing as you think they so good and you live there why don’t you support them? Sing their praises on your own cowin’ Thread mun, Mr Bundy!

Well Mr Harris.. that could be an easy option !

As you know, or maybe you don't..... its all in the blood !
Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 2264 viewsOldjack

We can do all of those things when Carlos sets his mind to it but he bloody doesn't when he should do ,and it's really annoying ,because we look a far better team when in attack mode .The last thing we need is to beat the saints or Stoke to stay up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 23:39 - Apr 24 with 2111 viewsAl_Bundy

Chelsea at Home and Bournemouth Away on 18:15 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

We can do all of those things when Carlos sets his mind to it but he bloody doesn't when he should do ,and it's really annoying ,because we look a far better team when in attack mode .The last thing we need is to beat the saints or Stoke to stay up

I agree OJ. Hope we have a mentality change away from home and give it a go.

We are clearly sitting ducks for defeat the way we are playing away currently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024