Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Saturday Comes 07:46 - Apr 24 with 1934 viewsSTID2017

It is important that all the "handbags at dawn" nonsense on here is left behind and we show a united front when the game comes around on Saturday.
It is important that we as fans get behind the team 100%.
A point on Saturday (at least) will go a long way to securing our survival.
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

When Saturday Comes on 08:57 - Apr 24 with 1869 viewsPegojack

Absolutely. And it's my last game at the Liberty until I don't know when. I'll be there shouting my head off.

I just hope we don't show Chelski the same respect that we showed Citeh. Someone get stuck into Hazard early on, please.

COYS!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 8:58]
When Saturday Comes on 11:26 - Apr 24 with 1761 viewsJethroJack

When Saturday Comes on 08:57 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

Absolutely. And it's my last game at the Liberty until I don't know when. I'll be there shouting my head off.

I just hope we don't show Chelski the same respect that we showed Citeh. Someone get stuck into Hazard early on, please.

COYS!

Agreed, rather than admire him for afar like we did David Silva, someone needs to "tickle" Hazard's metatarsal early doors (when its less likely to get a yellow), that should help the cause.
When Saturday Comes on 11:57 - Apr 24 with 1719 viewshammy

When Saturday Comes on 11:26 - Apr 24 by JethroJack

Agreed, rather than admire him for afar like we did David Silva, someone needs to "tickle" Hazard's metatarsal early doors (when its less likely to get a yellow), that should help the cause.

Exactly ! That was by far the most disappointing aspect of the defeat on Sunday. But when you have Ki and Carroll in midfield then what do we expect, I suppose !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

When Saturday Comes on 12:28 - Apr 24 with 1677 viewsswanforthemoney

When Saturday Comes on 08:57 - Apr 24 by Pegojack

COYS!

As its your last game for a long time, and a ban wont affect you ; if the players dont get stuck in, you are nominated to cross the advertising boards and give Hazard a bit of a kicking.

On the other hand, I hope the boys pull out a decent performance for you.

I stand in the North Stand

When Saturday Comes on 12:49 - Apr 24 with 1639 viewsPegojack

When Saturday Comes on 12:28 - Apr 24 by swanforthemoney

As its your last game for a long time, and a ban wont affect you ; if the players dont get stuck in, you are nominated to cross the advertising boards and give Hazard a bit of a kicking.

On the other hand, I hope the boys pull out a decent performance for you.

On the other hand, I could just vault over the hoardings and grab the ball when it goes into touch, then fall on it and invite him to kick me in the ribs trying to get it back. No, wait a minute, that's been done before......
When Saturday Comes on 12:49 - Apr 24 with 1636 viewsjack247

Everyone will get behind the team Saturday. If the crowd don’t, it’s in response to what’s happening in front of them. That won’t happen unless we are playing badly and losing.

Squabbles on here are pretty insignificant really
When Saturday Comes on 13:07 - Apr 24 with 1599 viewsshandyjack

5:30 Saturday kick offs always get a great atmosphere down there. I can’t wait if Stoke fail to win then we could delegate them bar a major goal swing by beating Chelsea. This games is winnable

Poll: Expectation for the season

When Saturday Comes on 13:08 - Apr 24 with 1595 viewswestside

stoke playing dinnertime and soton at 3pm so we will know where we stand before Chelsea ko
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024