Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Flawless update via Kodi 13:46 - Apr 24 with 3232 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone updated yet?

I done it last night and looks very good. If you are not sure what you are doing then it can be a little tricky with a few issues possible after update.

Very impressed myself.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New Flawless update via Kodi on 14:37 - Apr 24 with 3197 viewsMattG

Will have a look at this tonight - assume there are instructions on the Facebook group?
New Flawless update via Kodi on 14:50 - Apr 24 with 3185 viewsmagicdaps10

New Flawless update via Kodi on 14:37 - Apr 24 by MattG

Will have a look at this tonight - assume there are instructions on the Facebook group?

Not sure, not on their FB page.

Go on clients area and ask them what to do and they will send you instructions.
If you are on FB then i would assume that they have instructions on there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New Flawless update via Kodi on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 3114 viewspikeypaul

The small white writing on lime green is not good if you are watching from more than 2m.

The need to scroll down the entire list instead of going down in fours
is also a pain.

When using it on a fire stick the back button just makes the picture a mini size instead of
taking us back to the menu for the particular section like it did before we now neeed to go all the way back to the start screen and start all over again when we want to change channel.

The epg does have potential if they increase the size of the text.

I am sure some of the 20 odd thousand subs will let them know and they will put things right.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 16:36]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

New Flawless update via Kodi on 16:38 - Apr 24 with 3105 viewsJackfath

New Flawless update via Kodi on 16:34 - Apr 24 by pikeypaul

The small white writing on lime green is not good if you are watching from more than 2m.

The need to scroll down the entire list instead of going down in fours
is also a pain.

When using it on a fire stick the back button just makes the picture a mini size instead of
taking us back to the menu for the particular section like it did before we now neeed to go all the way back to the start screen and start all over again when we want to change channel.

The epg does have potential if they increase the size of the text.

I am sure some of the 20 odd thousand subs will let them know and they will put things right.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 16:36]

Agreed. Not sure what the small picture to the left of the screen is about. Maybe a picture in picture type thingy which isn't quite working, or I haven't set up perhaps?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New Flawless update via Kodi on 07:14 - Apr 25 with 2940 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 16:38 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

Agreed. Not sure what the small picture to the left of the screen is about. Maybe a picture in picture type thingy which isn't quite working, or I haven't set up perhaps?

If you click on a stream then go back, the small picture shows you what you are running until you overide it with another stream or click on the small picture to bring it back to full size and press the stop on there

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

New Flawless update via Kodi on 07:19 - Apr 25 with 2930 viewsMattG

New Flawless update via Kodi on 07:14 - Apr 25 by STID2017

If you click on a stream then go back, the small picture shows you what you are running until you overide it with another stream or click on the small picture to bring it back to full size and press the stop on there

Mine updated automatically yesterday and I was initially impressed until I clicked back out of a stream and got the small screen on the left, a list in the middle and some VOD stuff on the right.

The problem then was that I couldn't actually select anything whatsoever from that screen and ended up having to go back to my AFTV home screen and manually force stopping Kodi.

Went back to using the Flawless App after that but will do a bit of research later in case I need to tweak my setup in some way.
New Flawless update via Kodi on 09:18 - Apr 25 with 2875 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 07:19 - Apr 25 by MattG

Mine updated automatically yesterday and I was initially impressed until I clicked back out of a stream and got the small screen on the left, a list in the middle and some VOD stuff on the right.

The problem then was that I couldn't actually select anything whatsoever from that screen and ended up having to go back to my AFTV home screen and manually force stopping Kodi.

Went back to using the Flawless App after that but will do a bit of research later in case I need to tweak my setup in some way.

It is easy.
You go into the IPTV planner, select the programme you want to watch.
By using the back button on your device to go back one step, it reduces the full frame to a small picture on the side.
You can either go into IPTV and choose something else to watch, or click once on the small picture to make it large again, thus allowing you to either watch it or close it down.

New Flawless update via Kodi on 11:57 - Apr 25 with 2820 viewsNeath_Jack

Mine updated automatically as well.

I only use it for watching football so I don’t care what it looks like, it’s easy to find the football areas so I couldn’t care less about the other stuff.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

New Flawless update via Kodi on 21:00 - Apr 25 with 2691 viewspikeypaul

So having pressed the back button how do you go directly from the small picture to the EPG?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

New Flawless update via Kodi on 21:03 - Apr 25 with 2685 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 21:00 - Apr 25 by pikeypaul

So having pressed the back button how do you go directly from the small picture to the EPG?

Assuming you have a cursor, move it across and click on the small picture

New Flawless update via Kodi on 22:20 - Apr 25 with 2639 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 21:00 - Apr 25 by pikeypaul

Are you on tablet, etc, or on firestick ?

New Flawless update via Kodi on 08:08 - Apr 26 with 2584 viewspikeypaul

New Flawless update via Kodi on 22:20 - Apr 25 by STID2017

Are you on tablet, etc, or on firestick ?

Fire stick.

When I do highlight and click the small picture (the same as putting a cursor over it and clicking) the picture just returns to full size and does not take me to the EPG.

New Flawless update via Kodi on 08:19 - Apr 26 with 2581 viewsswan65split

i usually watch through IPtv, tried this morning on Kodi on the lappy, addon updated, opened ok, and I can choose channels etc , but cannot see how to get back to kodi or shut kodi down
New Flawless update via Kodi on 09:32 - Apr 26 with 2549 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 08:08 - Apr 26 by pikeypaul

Fire stick.

When I do highlight and click the small picture (the same as putting a cursor over it and clicking) the picture just returns to full size and does not take me to the EPG.

Assuming you have finished with that particular stream (i.e. the full size picture) just take your cursor to the bottom of the page, press the black square to close it and it returns to the EPG
I've tried it on three different systems (desktop, tablet and firestick) and that's how it worked
ATB

New Flawless update via Kodi on 13:45 - Apr 26 with 2519 viewsMattG

New Flawless update via Kodi on 09:18 - Apr 25 by STID2017

It is easy.
You go into the IPTV planner, select the programme you want to watch.
By using the back button on your device to go back one step, it reduces the full frame to a small picture on the side.
You can either go into IPTV and choose something else to watch, or click once on the small picture to make it large again, thus allowing you to either watch it or close it down.

I understand how it's meant to work, my point was that it didn't work.

I could move around and highlight different things on the screen, from the small picture on the left to the list of options in the middle to the VOD content on the right, but pressing the select button on my remote didn't do anything so I wasn't able to select any of them.
New Flawless update via Kodi on 14:21 - Apr 26 with 2508 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 13:45 - Apr 26 by MattG

I understand how it's meant to work, my point was that it didn't work.

I could move around and highlight different things on the screen, from the small picture on the left to the list of options in the middle to the VOD content on the right, but pressing the select button on my remote didn't do anything so I wasn't able to select any of them.

Not the select button, the back button on your remote to go back, or the select button to highlight the programme or action you want.

New Flawless update via Kodi on 14:24 - Apr 26 with 2505 viewsSTID2017

New Flawless update via Kodi on 08:19 - Apr 26 by swan65split

i usually watch through IPtv, tried this morning on Kodi on the lappy, addon updated, opened ok, and I can choose channels etc , but cannot see how to get back to kodi or shut kodi down

Depends what your watching on.
If it's device with a keyboard press back space until you get back to main page where it allows you shut down / reboot, etc.
If firestick or tablet use back button until it takes you to page as above then shut down

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024