Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does Labour get them from? 14:54 - Apr 24 with 5031 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5647431/Labour-candidate-faces-fury-spre

Dear god what was the selection committee thinking ? How many more of these Twits are there involved in politics nowadays ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Where does Labour get them from? on 07:39 - Apr 25 with 2040 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where does Labour get them from? on 04:33 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/950139/jeremy-corbyn-Kate-Middleton-royal-b

Facking hell mun

I know, the b@stard!! Started two World Wars and is ultimately responsible for all the problems the Tories have had and now this!
:-))
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 7:40]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Where does Labour get them from? on 10:22 - Apr 25 with 2001 viewsHighjack

Where does Labour get them from? on 04:33 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/950139/jeremy-corbyn-Kate-Middleton-royal-b

Facking hell mun

That is ridiculous. There are many many things corbyn can be criticised for but not sitting on twitter constantly reacting to all the events in the world instantly is not one of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where does Labour get them from? on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 1955 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This is Labour's candidate for Offington Ward, Paul Eustice.

Here is Kashif Raza, the Labour candidate for Shenley Brook End. He posted a video criticising women for wearing makeup, inferred that being gay is not okay, said that women should not be allowed to wear tight clothes and urges people to follow Islamic rules.

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/watch-milton-keynes-labour-candidate-kashif-

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where does Labour get them from? on 14:43 - Apr 25 with 1929 viewsomarjack

Where does Labour get them from? on 13:39 - Apr 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Here is Kashif Raza, the Labour candidate for Shenley Brook End. He posted a video criticising women for wearing makeup, inferred that being gay is not okay, said that women should not be allowed to wear tight clothes and urges people to follow Islamic rules.

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/watch-milton-keynes-labour-candidate-kashif-

when Rees-Mogg and his friends run around bashing LGBT rights and women saying how this should be a Christian nation etc, no one bats an eye. but when a muslim preaches this backward sh!t, suddenly the right become all about equality etc lol.

after all it's really not about how conservative someone is. It's about whether the conservatism is "national and patriotic" or foreign and imported.

what a hypocritical load of w@nk.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Where does Labour get them from? on 14:59 - Apr 25 with 1916 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Where does Labour get them from? on 07:39 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

I know, the b@stard!! Started two World Wars and is ultimately responsible for all the problems the Tories have had and now this!
:-))
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 7:40]

He was a czech spy dont you know .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:03 - Apr 25 with 1913 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There you go end of thread

Another load of bolloxs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43895858

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:09 - Apr 25 with 1908 viewsHighjack

Where does Labour get them from? on 14:43 - Apr 25 by omarjack

when Rees-Mogg and his friends run around bashing LGBT rights and women saying how this should be a Christian nation etc, no one bats an eye. but when a muslim preaches this backward sh!t, suddenly the right become all about equality etc lol.

after all it's really not about how conservative someone is. It's about whether the conservatism is "national and patriotic" or foreign and imported.

what a hypocritical load of w@nk.

Lots of people batted an eyelid. There was a thread on here discussing his views on abortion etc. Most comments were critical of his stance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:19 - Apr 25 with 1898 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:03 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

There you go end of thread

Another load of bolloxs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43895858

Hardly a load of nonsense. They held a meeting yesterday where they decided she would 'no longer run', suggesting she was going to run before the media circus this past few days.

Login to get fewer ads

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:48 - Apr 25 with 1882 viewsWarwickHunt

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:19 - Apr 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hardly a load of nonsense. They held a meeting yesterday where they decided she would 'no longer run', suggesting she was going to run before the media circus this past few days.

She should wait until a more suitable seat becomes available.

Barking would be apt.
Where does Labour get them from? on 16:04 - Apr 25 with 1876 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Where does Labour get them from? on 15:19 - Apr 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I didnt say it was a load of nonsense?
I said
Its a load of bollox by the mail again

Where does Labour get them from? on 16:18 - Apr 25 with 1873 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where does Labour get them from? on 16:04 - Apr 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

I didnt say it was a load of nonsense?
I said
Its a load of bollox by the mail again

I know what you said, I chose to use a different word as I see no reason to swear on this site.

Where does Labour get them from? on 20:01 - Apr 25 with 1824 viewsbluey_the_blue

And another one...

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/nurse-suspended-nhs-causing-emotion
Where does Labour get them from? on 09:05 - Apr 26 with 1762 viewsJack_Meoff

Are you not allowed to be tongue in cheek on twitter then?

He has a point in fairness, for a 'deadly nerve agent' that 'Novichok' wasn't half shite. If I was the perpetrator I'd be looking through my receipts right about now.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Where does Labour get them from? on 09:19 - Apr 26 with 1751 viewspikeypaul

PMSL

So anything highlighting the loony labour left is “a load of bollox”dispite
it actually coming from the personal accounts of these labour candidates.

The loonie lefties on this site obviously have their heads in the sand and
are the type of followers of Labour who would vote for Hitler if he was in power.
But saying that they already turn a blind eye to Corbyns anti Semitic views and stance.

Total scum.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 9:46]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where does Labour get them from? on 12:35 - Apr 26 with 1713 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Where does Labour get them from? on 09:05 - Apr 26 by Jack_Meoff

Are you not allowed to be tongue in cheek on twitter then?

He has a point in fairness, for a 'deadly nerve agent' that 'Novichok' wasn't half shite. If I was the perpetrator I'd be looking through my receipts right about now.

Deadly of the Highest purity they said

Mugs

Where does Labour get them from? on 18:14 - Apr 26 with 1664 viewsAmbergambler

Where does Labour get them from? on 23:18 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Almost as crazy as Amber Gambler

I beg your pardon
Where does Labour get them from? on 19:59 - Apr 26 with 1629 viewsLeonWasGod

Where does Labour get them from? on 10:22 - Apr 25 by Highjack

That is ridiculous. There are many many things corbyn can be criticised for but not sitting on twitter constantly reacting to all the events in the world instantly is not one of them.

He's no Donald Trump, that's for sure.
Where does Labour get them from? on 17:40 - Apr 27 with 1549 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Enough!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024