Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby v Cardiff 20:18 - Apr 24 with 9932 viewstrampie

Cardiff 1-0 up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Derby v Cardiff on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 2924 viewsmax936

Derby v Cardiff on 22:24 - Apr 24 by Captain_Sham

Hull have scored 10 goals in the last 3 games. ( Scoring 5 twice)
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 22:26]

I'd love em to score 5 Saturday, but defensively they could concede 5 or more though, them up the road lose Saturday and us draw or better will make for wonderful weekend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Derby v Cardiff on 22:53 - Apr 24 with 2859 viewsthornabyswan

Derby v Cardiff on 22:20 - Apr 24 by dameedna

Yep name been given out before. Thought it was before kick off.

They were something else them games in the eighties the draw just before we got promoted plus the 2 Welsh Cup games.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Derby v Cardiff on 23:03 - Apr 24 with 2819 viewssherpajacob

Have Hull got a big centre half who can head the ball and a goalie who's good on crosses.

If so, lump on Fulham to go up.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Derby v Cardiff on 00:39 - Apr 25 with 2718 viewsjazzswan

Did Jerome do the Ayatollah when he scored??
Derby v Cardiff on 01:01 - Apr 25 with 2693 viewssainthelens

Derby v Cardiff on 00:39 - Apr 25 by jazzswan

Nah, he didn't celebrate. But I fckn did. Please please Hull.... just score a goal and park the bus. If they are coming for us, they've one last chance. Watching all those Prix dressed up in snow gear tonight.... Warnock constantly shaking his head... Morrison giving the ball away for Derbies goal. Some evenings are meant to be enjoyed.
Derby v Cardiff on 07:45 - Apr 25 with 2465 views34dfgdf54

Derby v Cardiff on 01:01 - Apr 25 by sainthelens

Nah, he didn't celebrate. But I fckn did. Please please Hull.... just score a goal and park the bus. If they are coming for us, they've one last chance. Watching all those Prix dressed up in snow gear tonight.... Warnock constantly shaking his head... Morrison giving the ball away for Derbies goal. Some evenings are meant to be enjoyed.

He celebrated the first goal, not seen the second though.
Derby v Cardiff on 07:58 - Apr 25 with 2413 viewspencoedjack

Derby v Cardiff on 01:01 - Apr 25 by sainthelens

Fair do's Morrison's defending on that 3rd goal was a thing of beauty.

Nice to know his twitter rant probably done Derby's team talk for them as well.

Surely not even the Bassey's can mess up a 9 point lead with 10 games to go ..... Can they ?
Derby v Cardiff on 08:15 - Apr 25 with 2371 viewsWarwickHunt

Derby v Cardiff on 00:39 - Apr 25 by jazzswan

Login to get fewer ads

Derby v Cardiff on 08:34 - Apr 25 with 2328 viewsSwansNZ

Derby v Cardiff on 07:58 - Apr 25 by pencoedjack

Fair do's Morrison's defending on that 3rd goal was a thing of beauty.

Nice to know his twitter rant probably done Derby's team talk for them as well.

Surely not even the Bassey's can mess up a 9 point lead with 10 games to go ..... Can they ?

It's not called "doing a cardiff" for nothing.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Derby v Cardiff on 08:40 - Apr 25 with 2307 viewsbyron

Derby v Cardiff on 23:03 - Apr 24 by sherpajacob

Have Hull got a big centre half who can head the ball and a goalie who's good on crosses.

If so, lump on Fulham to go up.

Lumped it on Fulham a few weeks back when I saw their last 8 games compared to ours.
It was never going to happen since derby cheated there way out of the original match. Lucky to get a point at sheff Utd, apart from that we’ve struggled to play well despite winning a few.
Seems plenty on here thought we’d make it, thought you knew ccfc better than that folks?
Championship club through and through.

Benny

Derby v Cardiff on 09:05 - Apr 25 with 2254 viewssainthelens

Derby v Cardiff on 08:40 - Apr 25 by byron

Lumped it on Fulham a few weeks back when I saw their last 8 games compared to ours.
It was never going to happen since derby cheated there way out of the original match. Lucky to get a point at sheff Utd, apart from that we’ve struggled to play well despite winning a few.
Seems plenty on here thought we’d make it, thought you knew ccfc better than that folks?

It's against all I believe to give any praise, but I have to say Colin has done an amazing job. You have such a poor side he's performed a miracle to get that lot to be anywhere near the top. Now, I better go and lie down !
Derby v Cardiff on 09:15 - Apr 25 with 2234 viewspencoedjack

Derby v Cardiff on 09:05 - Apr 25 by sainthelens

It's against all I believe to give any praise, but I have to say Colin has done an amazing job. You have such a poor side he's performed a miracle to get that lot to be anywhere near the top. Now, I better go and lie down !

Wash your mouth out SH
Derby v Cardiff on 09:38 - Apr 25 with 2185 viewssherpajacob

Derby v Cardiff on 08:40 - Apr 25 by byron

To be fair you are currently punching above your weight with all the much bigger clubs like wolves, villa, Derby, Boro, Fulham bristol city and Brentford around you.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Derby v Cardiff on 09:44 - Apr 25 with 2161 viewssainthelens

Derby v Cardiff on 09:15 - Apr 25 by pencoedjack

Wash your mouth out SH

Sorry PJ, your right. Moment of weakness. Does beggar belief that they are where they with that bunch of cloggers tho.
Derby v Cardiff on 10:11 - Apr 25 with 2102 viewsunion_jack

Despite Byron and others playing it down in order to avoid ridicule on here and their own disappointment (they seem to have learn something over the years!), they'll still do it.

You can bet he plus the others (and more we've never seen before) will be on here giving it large then.

Let's keep our counsel until if / when they cock it up completely.

I did enjoy sat night though. Let's hope it affects them at Hull.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Derby v Cardiff on 10:18 - Apr 25 with 2086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Derby v Cardiff on 10:11 - Apr 25 by union_jack

Despite Byron and others playing it down in order to avoid ridicule on here and their own disappointment (they seem to have learn something over the years!), they'll still do it.

You can bet he plus the others (and more we've never seen before) will be on here giving it large then.

Let's keep our counsel until if / when they cock it up completely.

I did enjoy sat night though. Let's hope it affects them at Hull.

Can someone make up a parody twitter account for Sean Morrison and start abusively tweeting the Hull players???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Derby v Cardiff on 10:22 - Apr 25 with 2070 viewsunion_jack

Derby v Cardiff on 10:18 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Can someone make up a parody twitter account for Sean Morrison and start abusively tweeting the Hull players???

Hull have nothing to play for unfortunately. Can't see them turning up. They may put something into it at 0-0 but if they go a goal down they'll put their flip flops on and that rabble will have one foot in the PL.

Derby v Cardiff on 10:26 - Apr 25 with 2061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Derby v Cardiff on 10:22 - Apr 25 by union_jack

Hull have nothing to play for unfortunately. Can't see them turning up. They may put something into it at 0-0 but if they go a goal down they'll put their flip flops on and that rabble will have one foot in the PL.

I'm not so sure . A side that scores ten goals in two separate league games may want to put on a show for their home fans. Then there's also the warnock effect. I predict 4-0 Hull

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Derby v Cardiff on 10:29 - Apr 25 with 2050 viewsunion_jack

Derby v Cardiff on 10:26 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not so sure . A side that scores ten goals in two separate league games may want to put on a show for their home fans. Then there's also the warnock effect. I predict 4-0 Hull

I'm managing my expectations Bryn!

Derby v Cardiff on 10:30 - Apr 25 with 2044 viewsSTID2017

Derby v Cardiff on 10:22 - Apr 25 by union_jack

I remember our last but one game - Fourth Division 1977.
Home to Watford, they had nothing to play for and one win and a draw would see us promoted.
They spoilt the party and beat us 4-2.
Despite a win at Champions Cambridge Utd. the following Saturday, we miss out on promotion as Bradford won their game.
Teams seem at their most dangerous when they have nothing to play for - look at West Brom at the moment

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Derby v Cardiff on 11:19 - Apr 25 with 1965 viewsthornabyswan

Derby v Cardiff on 10:26 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

And they beat QPR 4.0 and got draws with Wolves and Villa recently.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Derby v Cardiff on 11:47 - Apr 25 with 1920 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like it will definitely be between Cardiff and Fulham for auto promotion.

Out of the two teams Fullham seem to have the easier run in for the last two games.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Derby v Cardiff on 16:05 - Apr 25 with 1719 viewsPrivate_Partz

Derby v Cardiff on 11:47 - Apr 25 by Lord_Bony

Looks like it will definitely be between Cardiff and Fulham for auto promotion.

Out of the two teams Fullham seem to have the easier run in for the last two games.

......and Fulham are on a better run than Cardiff.
Just as it is by no means certain we are staying up it is by no means certain they are coming up....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Derby v Cardiff on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 1551 viewsTNT

Derby v Cardiff on 16:05 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

......and Fulham are on a better run than Cardiff.
Just as it is by no means certain we are staying up it is by no means certain they are coming up....

I can hear the fat lady clearing her throat, in readiness for a rendition of, 'The Jacks are staying up and The Scum are staying down'.

Dilly Dilly!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Derby v Cardiff on 22:37 - Apr 25 with 1519 viewsunion_jack

This is worth a read. Moreso the comments at the end. They seem to hate Cardiff as much as we do. Very funny.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-cardi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024