Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you 20:19 - Apr 24 with 13464 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like they are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:46 - Apr 24 with 3787 viewsLeonWasGod

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:35 - Apr 24 by Loyal

Oh they just keep on giving.

Ha, just seen the score. 3-1 is quite a turnaround

Still their's to lose, but funny for now.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 3658 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Can someone please help me get up off the floor, i've been rolling around in stitches for half an hour 😂😃😄😅😆😁😀
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:17 - Apr 24 with 3604 viewsN_T_J

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:07 - Apr 24 by alwaysblackandwhite

Can someone please help me get up off the floor, i've been rolling around in stitches for half an hour 😂😃😄😅😆😁😀

Really?🤔
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:25 - Apr 24 with 3543 viewspikeypaul

Coming for us ?

The scum have sung that for 7 years,they came once finished rock bottom and returned with their tail between their legs having embarrassed themselves.

You have to laugh at them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:36 - Apr 25 with 3302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:46 - Apr 24 by TNT

Dilly Dilly.

Dilly Dilly!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:48 - Apr 25 with 3269 viewswhiterock

Colin wasn't happy at Derby calling off the original game, all's fair in love and war
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:54 - Apr 25 with 3258 viewschangingman

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:25 - Apr 24 by pikeypaul

Coming for us ?

The scum have sung that for 7 years,they came once finished rock bottom and returned with their tail between their legs having embarrassed themselves.

You have to laugh at them.

Their fans also said when they were relegated, that they didn't like the razzamatazz of the Premier League anyway and that they preferred being in The Championship!
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 13:53 - Apr 25 with 3156 viewssainthelens

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:36 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Dilly Dilly!

Pit of misery.
Login to get fewer ads

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 17:52 - Apr 25 with 2961 viewsMrSwerve

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:54 - Apr 25 by changingman

Their fans also said when they were relegated, that they didn't like the razzamatazz of the Premier League anyway and that they preferred being in The Championship!

Playing their 'real' derby against the team that they've always considered their number 1 rival too...Bristol C.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:32 - Apr 25 with 2911 viewssainthelens

With the parachute cash running out after this season, get ready for a fall of monumental proportions from the inbreds. We'll have to lend em a few bucks.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:07 - Apr 25 with 2871 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:32 - Apr 25 by sainthelens

With the parachute cash running out after this season, get ready for a fall of monumental proportions from the inbreds. We'll have to lend em a few bucks.

Big balls talk, that could come back to haunt you. What’s Bony pension again? Was it 90% of your income on wages? Highest in PL. you best pray you stay up, hows got his pension and he’ll be off to leave 28 even more clueless muppets in charge of the freak show. Now, that will be funny to watch.

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:35 - Apr 25 with 2817 viewssainthelens

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:07 - Apr 25 by byron

Big balls talk, that could come back to haunt you. What’s Bony pension again? Was it 90% of your income on wages? Highest in PL. you best pray you stay up, hows got his pension and he’ll be off to leave 28 even more clueless muppets in charge of the freak show. Now, that will be funny to watch.

Have I touched a nerve? I am sorry.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:40 - Apr 25 with 2794 viewsDewi1jack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 20:30 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Any songs about Bristol City ? They harp on about them being their real rivals

🎼 They're staying for you
Staying for you hoo hoo
Drizzle City
They're staying for you

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:53 - Apr 25 with 2770 viewsplasjack

If they go up, they will need at least 10 new signings, keeper ok, and debt to the owner is still there, so P/L dosh will hardly make any financial difference, more debt if they do not make it.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:59 - Apr 25 with 2759 viewspencoedjack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:07 - Apr 25 by byron

You are always harping on about us doing a Pompey or Sunderland c unty

You don’t go up I hope you end up tumbling down the leagues like Coventry, bit of luck In the basement playing Newport county.

If you fuk it up this time it will be a monumental achievement even by your shitty football standards .... & don’t give the ‘I never thought we’d go up’ bollocks

You only raised your pathetic little head when you were certain we were going down & you up.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:22 - Apr 25 with 2659 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:59 - Apr 25 by pencoedjack

You are always harping on about us doing a Pompey or Sunderland c unty

You don’t go up I hope you end up tumbling down the leagues like Coventry, bit of luck In the basement playing Newport county.

If you fuk it up this time it will be a monumental achievement even by your shitty football standards .... & don’t give the ‘I never thought we’d go up’ bollocks

You only raised your pathetic little head when you were certain we were going down & you up.

To the amazement of a good few on here, I’ve never once said I thought we’d make it. Still don’t. Don’t care either, as you have found out watching dire football for the last 2 years, countless useless managers, battling relegation isn’t so great is it? Owned by a yank hedge fund? If what I saw last Sunday, you v Man City, was something to aspire to you can keep it thanks.
Don’t let this get in the way of your agenda though pencoed, for an old guy you ain’t half angry.
Chill out

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:28 - Apr 25 with 2633 viewsunion_jack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:22 - Apr 25 by byron

To the amazement of a good few on here, I’ve never once said I thought we’d make it. Still don’t. Don’t care either, as you have found out watching dire football for the last 2 years, countless useless managers, battling relegation isn’t so great is it? Owned by a yank hedge fund? If what I saw last Sunday, you v Man City, was something to aspire to you can keep it thanks.
Don’t let this get in the way of your agenda though pencoed, for an old guy you ain’t half angry.
Chill out

'Don't care either"

Absolute bollox. You'll be the first one on here giving it the big one. Never mind that, the fact you are a constant on here, your so called rivals board, suggests you very much care!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 2569 viewsTNT

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:53 - Apr 25 by plasjack

If they go up, they will need at least 10 new signings, keeper ok, and debt to the owner is still there, so P/L dosh will hardly make any financial difference, more debt if they do not make it.

Agree with all that Plasjack...

...except I think their keeper's sh*t too.

Dilly Dilly!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:47 - Apr 25 with 2534 viewsNookiejack

We are in our 7th PL season and have received £700m of TV money so what chance do they have?
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:51 - Apr 25 with 2518 viewssherpajacob

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:46 - Apr 24 by LeonWasGod

Ha, just seen the score. 3-1 is quite a turnaround

Still their's to lose, but funny for now.

"Still their's to lose".

But they are very good at that.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 07:48 - Apr 26 with 2378 views34dfgdf54

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:22 - Apr 25 by byron

Chill out

Yes, you do care, and yes, you thought / think you were going to make it, and still may well do.

Don't try and pull the wool over anyones eyes fella, you'll be hurting
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 07:52 - Apr 26 with 2373 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:28 - Apr 25 by union_jack

'Don't care either"

Absolute bollox. You'll be the first one on here giving it the big one. Never mind that, the fact you are a constant on here, your so called rivals board, suggests you very much care!

Well, we will see about that. I don’t come in here to give it large as u say. Chances are we will both be the same league as now next season.

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 08:00 - Apr 26 with 2368 viewspencoedjack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 07:52 - Apr 26 by byron

Well, we will see about that. I don’t come in here to give it large as u say. Chances are we will both be the same league as now next season.

Not at all you sad b@stard so much so you pretended to be a Jack

'Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting'
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 08:59 - Apr 26 with 2320 viewsMrSwerve

If they come up, I want them to fail as much as anyone, but there are plenty of 'doomed' teams that come up that end up surviving. Not many people gave us a chance when we came up. Brighton, Huddersfield (so far), etc. Warnock is an experienced manager.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 2238 views34dfgdf54

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 08:00 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Not at all you sad b@stard so much so you pretended to be a Jack

'Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024