Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you 20:19 - Apr 24 with 13506 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like they are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:40 - Apr 26 with 3555 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:47 - Apr 25 by Nookiejack

We are in our 7th PL season and have received £700m of TV money so what chance do they have?

Look what you have done with it though? How much on strikers last year? Ones who can’t score I might add. Thanks for proving that money mean f all by the way.

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:27 - Apr 26 with 3444 viewsmajorraglan

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 12:40 - Apr 26 by byron

Look what you have done with it though? How much on strikers last year? Ones who can’t score I might add. Thanks for proving that money mean f all by the way.

I know quite a few Cardiff fans and you are doing them and your club no favours. Unlike Bluey or Taffpunk who usually have constructive points to make, you are becoming very tedious. Can I suggest that clear off and focus on what is happening at your own club.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:46 - Apr 26 with 3423 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Like £6.8million you spent on Gary Madine?
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:58 - Apr 26 with 3407 viewsbluey_the_blue

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:46 - Apr 26 by exiledinenglandjack

Like £6.8million you spent on Gary Madine?

It wasn't £6.8m for Madine.

£2m, rising based upon bonus payments.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:14 - Apr 26 with 3384 viewspencoedjack

Maybe we should stick with our 4th choice striker who has 1 goal less ( 15 games) in the championship than your main man has in a full season

Talking of spunking money on strikers that Cornelius bloke was awesome for the 1 season you spent in the top flight in over 50 years
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:21 - Apr 26 with 3373 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:58 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

It wasn't £6.8m for Madine.

£2m, rising based upon bonus payments.

Jesus wept, we paid 2 million so far. 6 months of bony on the bench if you like....

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:22 - Apr 26 with 3372 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:14 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Maybe we should stick with our 4th choice striker who has 1 goal less ( 15 games) in the championship than your main man has in a full season

Talking of spunking money on strikers that Cornelius bloke was awesome for the 1 season you spent in the top flight in over 50 years

Yep the main reason we came back down. No striker.

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:28 - Apr 26 with 3364 viewsOldjack

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:22 - Apr 26 by byron

FFS The main reason you went straight down was, you played very little of the beautiful game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 20:07 - Apr 27 with 3174 viewsvetchonian

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:22 - Apr 26 by byron

Are you still here'r
Won nowt since since 1926 but still bleat about it believe just because Cardiff is the capital city their club is the best yet given the populous around it including some deluded folk from Neath and Port Talbot fail to fill their neucamp..the selfna,ed Barcelona of Wales.
Why don't you just jog on and come back when you can share with supporters of a club who in the last 40 years have enjoyed 10 seasons in the top flight of British football,Ben to 6 Wembly finals winning 4 and losing 2 to peneLty shoot outs whilst also playing a brand of football which had the press and the pundits purring with plaudits.
I hope you do get promoted just to see you fall again

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 3120 viewsLoyal

Premier League 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 2963 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:20 - Apr 27 by Loyal

Premier League 👍

Will you still be there if we make it? Looking dodge

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:24 - Apr 28 with 2947 viewssainthelens

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:20 - Apr 28 by byron

Will you still be there if we make it? Looking dodge

You have to beat Reading who need a point. Clement will park the bus( it's what he's good at) and you'll be fcked. Feel free to bookmark this.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:28 - Apr 28 with 2935 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:24 - Apr 28 by sainthelens

You have to beat Reading who need a point. Clement will park the bus( it's what he's good at) and you'll be fcked. Feel free to bookmark this.

They just lost 4 nil at home to Ipswich ffs....I don’t take anything for granted in football but if we can’t beat reading at home then we don’t deserve it anyway. I didn’t think you lot would get sucked back in, but you well and truly are. Saints will be well up for the game with you lot now, if you lose today.

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:44 - Apr 28 with 2913 viewsdickythorpe

Baron, you lot will have to spend like feck, something huw and the yanks haven't really done by PL standards.
Warnock will have to go, he's too defeatist and easily wound up by the media now, in the PL he won't cope and his blaming of everything and moaning of.no luck will very quickly tire the.media.

As you know it's an unforgiving league and you cant bask in any win. Complacency sends.teams down.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 2872 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 18:44 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Baron, you lot will have to spend like feck, something huw and the yanks haven't really done by PL standards.
Warnock will have to go, he's too defeatist and easily wound up by the media now, in the PL he won't cope and his blaming of everything and moaning of.no luck will very quickly tire the.media.

As you know it's an unforgiving league and you cant bask in any win. Complacency sends.teams down.

I really don’t care about going up anyway, just would be surprised to see you lot go down at the sametime. Hope we spend f all if we do make it. Bag some cash for Tan, run a bit more sustainably if you like. I like the championship. Real clubs

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:41 - Apr 28 with 2803 viewssainthelens

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:12 - Apr 28 by byron

I really don’t care about going up anyway, just would be surprised to see you lot go down at the sametime. Hope we spend f all if we do make it. Bag some cash for Tan, run a bit more sustainably if you like. I like the championship. Real clubs

If you enjoy the championship so much, why are you creaming your y fronts for next Sunday? Fckn bellend.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:52 - Apr 28 with 2781 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:41 - Apr 28 by sainthelens

If you enjoy the championship so much, why are you creaming your y fronts for next Sunday? Fckn bellend.

I’m not, couldn’t give a twoss, I won’t be going. Where did I say that? You losing it again St. Helens? It will however be f in hilarious if you deluded bunch free fall

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 20:00 - Apr 28 with 2767 viewssainthelens

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 19:52 - Apr 28 by byron

I’m not, couldn’t give a twoss, I won’t be going. Where did I say that? You losing it again St. Helens? It will however be f in hilarious if you deluded bunch free fall

The only free falling will be when you lot bottle it next week, the parachute money then runs out, and Newport will be your BIG game.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 2675 viewsbyron

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 20:00 - Apr 28 by sainthelens

The only free falling will be when you lot bottle it next week, the parachute money then runs out, and Newport will be your BIG game.

Whatever you say....looks like it’s your bottle than could be in question? I never thought we’d make it, still 50/50
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:17]

Benny

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 22:50 - Apr 28 with 2569 viewsdickythorpe

Warnock is bricking it to. He knows he'll be out if you go up.
You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 01:02 - Apr 29 with 2493 viewsLoyal

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 21:16 - Apr 28 by byron

Whatever you say....looks like it’s your bottle than could be in question? I never thought we’d make it, still 50/50
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 22:17]

50/50 isnt thinking you won't make it.
It's 50/50.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

You Jack B*stards, we're coming for you on 01:34 - Apr 29 with 2470 viewsLord_Bony

Cardiff has to play Reading and win them to go up...

sounds familiar.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024